PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Stiens gate American and Korean editions

geralds
04-11-2014, 12:02 AM
Platform(s): PC
Region(s): America
Publisher: JAST USA
Release Date:
Price (RRP): $59.99
Bar Code: (if known)
Package Description: Deluxe box with satin matte finish
Content Description:
The Steins;Gate game DVD.
The user manual
An original Fanbook
Future Gadget Lab Member Pins with Display Box.
Link(s) to source(s): http://www.jbox.com/product/SG001LE
Exclusive to Rightstuff and Jlist.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/images3.jlist.com/g9/SG001LE_2.jpg

Double pack limited edition
Platform(s): PS3 or VITA
Region(s): KOREa
Publisher: Unknown
Release Date: April 15th
Price (RRP): 53,000 wan
Package Description: Deluxe box with satin matte finish
Content Description:
Sell phone replica
Music sound track
Artbook

http://img.ruliweb.daum.net/data/news15/03m/27/multi/ruliweb_swuta02.jpg

Letrico
04-11-2014, 12:36 AM
Wow the korean one looks nice. Does it magically have english subtitle?

geralds
04-11-2014, 05:46 AM
Wow the korean one looks nice. Does it magically have english subtitle?

Nope just Korean only.

Letrico
04-11-2014, 05:47 AM
Nope just Korean only.

DAMMIT my magical expectation. :(

geralds
04-11-2014, 05:52 AM
DAMMIT my magical expectation. :(

Ya the game is korean Text but Japanese Voices similar to the CHinese copy being Chinese text with Japanese voice. If you want the English copy you need to get the American copy.

Letrico
04-11-2014, 05:57 AM
Ya the game is korean Text but Japanese Voices similar to the CHinese copy being Chinese text with Japanese voice. If you want the English copy you need to get the American copy.

No special edition for US copy. I imported the limited edition PC and installed the digital on my PC now.

okariiiin~ Tut tu ruu

geralds
04-11-2014, 06:05 AM
No special edition for US copy. I imported the limited edition PC and installed the digital on my PC now.

okariiiin~ Tut tu ruu

Yes there is I linked it up there already. The limited is only for pc as they have not said they are doing a console version for the usa yet. The limited edition for pc was only exclusive to rightstuff and jlist.

Letrico
04-11-2014, 06:42 AM
Yes there is I linked it up there already. The limited is only for pc as they have not said they are doing a console version for the usa yet. The limited edition for pc was only exclusive to rightstuff and jlist.

Yeah sorry I mean a nice looking big box edition. I got the limited edition with the pin already and was hoping for nice box. Hard to hope for VN to ever get any good attention in Western market to release big CE releases :(

geralds
04-11-2014, 06:50 AM
Yeah sorry I mean a nice looking big box edition. I got the limited edition with the pin already and was hoping for nice box. Hard to hope for VN to ever get any good attention in Western market to release big CE releases :(

Give it time Seem the VN case is just catching on with developers realizing there is a market for them. This is like the 3rd Japanese Vn to be released outside Japan and when they see there is a market for them more developers will push for them. Blazblue vn is also getting an english release.

Letrico
04-11-2014, 07:34 AM
Give it time Seem the VN case is just catching on with developers realizing there is a market for them. This is like the 3rd Japanese Vn to be released outside Japan and when they see there is a market for them more developers will push for them. Blazblue vn is also getting an english release.

One problem with VN is most of them are Eroge. It's hard for eroge to go for western release. Look at how successful is Fate/Stay Night but because it is eroge, western never get the game.

Hopefully VN goes mainstream and Japanese developer can focus on the story instead of pushing fan service to the level that it becomes eroge.