PDA

View Full Version : Irrational games/BioShock employee anniversary jacket and shirt for sale

IGDesigner
04-23-2014, 12:58 AM
For Sale
Title:Employee 15 year anniversary jacket and Infinite launch T-shirt
Price: Auction starts at 49.99
Condition: New
Detail conditions: Never worn or washed. Tags still attached

Just found this in one of my work boxes as I'm packing to move to Austin. I worked at Irrational Games and these items were never available for sale. Every other employee I know who got these wore them, so to my knowledge these are the only ones you'll ever see available:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=301162231760

The Big Daddy image and IG logo are all embroidered on the jacket.

Miker525
04-25-2014, 09:18 AM
really nice. Do you mind if I ask what size they are? Could totally see not only having this collectible but wearing it too :)

IGDesigner
04-25-2014, 04:32 PM
really nice. Do you mind if I ask what size they are? Could totally see not only having this collectible but wearing it too :)

Hi! The jacket is 2XL (but I was told it fits like an XL) and the shirt is XL.

StayFree( ' 3')
04-28-2014, 01:46 AM
damn, the jacket slipped threw my fingers at the last second.

Congrats on all the sales. I very much admire your work Shawn. With talent like yours I know you and the rest of IG will bounce back from the recent closure.

IGDesigner
04-28-2014, 02:08 AM
damn, the jacket slipped threw my fingers at the last second.

Congrats on all the sales. I very much admire your work Shawn. With talent like yours I know you and the rest of IG will bounce back from the recent closure.

Thanks! I joined Arkane and am in the processing of moving there now.

LyricalOne
04-28-2014, 04:04 AM
Thanks! I joined Arkane and am in the processing of moving there now.

Congrats to you bud!
Wish you the best of luck.

Likey
04-28-2014, 03:10 PM
Reached almost $200, nice one!! :)

toxicatom5
04-28-2014, 06:54 PM
That's awesome news, congrats Shawn! Dishonored is a great game -- can see how your experience on BioShock would be a nice fit within that universe -- assuming the unconfirmed rumors of a sequel are true, that is.... :D