PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Deadly Premonition stuff

Lyyt
04-26-2014, 04:56 PM
Want To Buy
http://shshatteredmemories.com/greenvale/images/merch/pickles.jpg
Title: Various Deadly Premonition memorabilia

Interested in everything related to Deadly Premonition except the game itself. I know it seems to not exist that much but who knows what kind of treasures this site holds!

But i do know for a fact they sent out a press kit here in Europe (see picture) and it would be awesome for me to find. Also heard something about that they released a poster in Japan which also could be interesting.

But yeah, as i said not much to go on. But everything is interesting! :barsong:

djtoko
04-26-2014, 08:34 PM
Wau I've never heard of this game. Thank you for the tip. I love Twin Peaks TV serie and this game looks so weird....:wtf:

Lyyt
04-26-2014, 09:49 PM
Yeah its a great kinda of strange game so you should really check it out! Sure it got some flaws and isnt for everyone... but if you like Twin Peaks it is a great start! :)

This is a top 3 game for me!

Cosmic_Link
04-27-2014, 02:43 AM
That's quite a random press kit item. XD I personally didn't like the game. It was all a little too weird for my liking! XD Didn't realise this game even got any promo merch, let alone a Press Kit. XD Good luck. :thumb:

StayFree( ' 3')
04-27-2014, 06:53 AM
loved this game, but then again I also like earth defense force. Take that as you will...

What's in the jar?

Lyyt
04-27-2014, 06:56 AM
Pickled Qherkins :P

But i kinda hope that if someone still got theirs it has been cleaned out...

StayFree( ' 3')
04-27-2014, 07:19 AM
lol. That's just too awesome. If I ever come across it I'll definitely let you know.

bravoguy
04-27-2014, 08:13 AM
Very nice game and one of my favorites too. Good to see it has a PK too.