PDA

View Full Version : A few JRPG CEs for sale

Zaku77
05-18-2014, 12:06 AM
Read Me!!

Well, I have recently decided to hop off the CE and steelbook bandwagon. To do that, I'm getting rid of all of them that I have, and I'm switching exclusively to standard edition games (long story, watch my most recent vlog if interested). I'm planning on listing everything within the next month or so, but I thought I would list a few things here now, while they are still more relevant than they may be once I get around to doing the whole thing.

I'm going to be listing a with and without game price for a lot of these. That will be for the ones that have a standard copy inside. Buying it without the game saves me the hassle of buying another standard copy, and then you can grab a cheap-o one for yourself to put in there--or perhaps you already have a standard copy, then that's even better. My things are in amazing condition, but I'll look for any micro flaws. Prices do not include shipping, and we can talk turkey on that.

Also!
My prices are not infallible. If you think they're too high, then feel free to show me some examples of why they are, and I'll be more than happy to listen. They really aren't set in stone.

:ps3: Disgaea D2 Limited Edition - $80 with game / $55 without
- Mint

:ps3: Witch And The Hundred Knight Collector's Edition - $80 with game / $48 without
- Mint

:vita: Demon Gaze Limited Edition - $60 with game / $30 without
- Mint except for a tiny little mark at the bottom of the spine.

:ps3: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Collector's Edition - $85
- Mint

:ps3: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster First Print Limited Edition - $35
- Mint

:360: Lightning Returns Collector's Edition minus the artbook. We can just talk about price on this one

:ps3: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition - $50
- This is mint and includes everything, but the code for the game has been used, so you'll need to grab a digital copy or something--since the game installs and doesn't use the disc, that's the exact same thing in the end, anyway.

:ps3: Tales of Symphonia HD Chronicles - $80 no game
- Absolutely mint

:ps3: Dark Souls II UK Black Armour Edition - $60
- There is a slight bit of creasing on the right spine of the slipcase, but I've had 5 of these now, and this is BY FAR the best one I've seen.

:ps3: Dark Souls II Collector's Edition - $70
- Mint except for a tiny little scuff or micro slice on one side.

I've also got an enormous amount of other JRPG collector's edition to list later with everything else (many of which are imports) so if you have any that you are looking for and want to get them now with some of this stuff, just let me know!

tag-six
05-18-2014, 10:53 AM
I sent you a pm :)