PDA

View Full Version : Spring Cleaning: Free Xbox Magazines and other swag items.

patcrazystar64
05-19-2014, 09:04 PM
I only started but I will probably find more things that I just don't have the space or need for.

First up is a stack of Xbox Magazines. I've thrown them out before but saved a few key issues. Now I just want them all gone. I have all the Halo 2 covers, Conker: Live and Reloaded and other games for the Original Xbox. For the X360 I have the console reveal, Assassin's Creed II reveal, Fallout 3 reveal, and also other games. I will make a list sometime later.

List of covers:
Every Halo Title release starting from Halo 2 and excluding Halo 4
Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Fable
Half Life 2
Left 4 Dead
Two Fallout 3 covers
Fallout: NV
Assassin's Creed II
Bioshock
XCOM
Mass Effect 2

For some swag stuff, for now I found a neat brochure on the reveal of multiplayer in AC: Brotherhood from one of the cons I've gone to.
http://i.imgur.com/7ObR1Cj.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/0Kz1C0s.jpg

Other swag: I have certain items that I don't really see the need for but I will deal with this after I move. Includes Adventure Time Memorabilia and Bethesda Landyard and Pins. Thinking about also giving away my Wolfenstein satchel. This is only a few items.

Pictures soon will be updated..
All will be free but all I ask is that you cover shipping.

LyricalOne
05-20-2014, 04:57 PM
Please save me the Conker stuff if you could! Thanks

Toasty the Baker
05-22-2014, 02:50 AM
If that AC: Brotherhood pamphlet is free, I'll take it.

patcrazystar64
05-22-2014, 05:56 AM
Sorry for the delay to everyone that has messaged me, I'm in the process of moving but I will get back to you guys tomorrow and sorry Toasty it's already been claimed. Will update tomorrow.

patcrazystar64
05-24-2014, 06:45 PM
Updated OP: will throw out what isn't wanted by anyone either Monday or Tuesday.

Miker525
05-26-2014, 08:03 AM
I'm interested in the Left 4 Dead, HL2, Bioshock and Halo mags. Shoot me a PM with rough cost of shipping. Whatever the cheapest method is, is fine. If it's relatively similar in price for all the magazines just let me know I guess.

Edit: What Adventure time memorabilia do you have? Might be interested for my sister. Also what lanyards/pins do ya have?

Edit 2: I see you're in NYC? I should be out in Manhattan this upcoming Saturday. Not sure where you are but maybe a local pickup of stuff is possible. PM me with a general area you're around if you're potentially interested

Chamberlington
06-10-2014, 07:29 PM
I am interested in the fallout 3 and fallout new vegas covers how much to send to the uk?

Cardinal-Blitz
06-11-2014, 04:46 AM
I'm interested in the Fallout covers and anything Bethesda Softworks related, how much for shipping to Virginia, in the US?

Gazereths
06-11-2014, 08:16 AM
I'll take the mass effect 2 mag. Let me know what cheapest postage will bee :)

patcrazystar64
06-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Hello, everyone. My move is almost complete, I still don't have everything back yet. To those who we have talked before I will update soon. To those who commented recently I don't know what I've held on to anymore and what I've thrown out. Those who already requested items beforehand I know I have.