PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) The Walking Dead Game of the Year Edition

THEREALDEALDUDE
05-28-2014, 03:10 AM
Full Game Name: The Walking Dead Game of the Year Edition
Edition Name: The Walking Dead Game of the Year Edition
Platform(s): PS4,PS3, XB1, XBOX 360
Region(s): NA
Publisher: Telltale Games
Release Date: 7/31/2014 (PS4, XBOX ONE) November 19, 2013 (PS3 XBOX 360)
Price (RRP): 29.99
Bar Code: (if known)
Package Description:
Content Description: It will include all 5 episodes, the 400 Days DLC episode, the original score & a behind the scenes feature.
Link(s) to source(s): http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/walking-dead-game-of-the-year-edition/114757
Other Info/Pics:

Artemisthemp
05-28-2014, 06:32 AM
Looks like I will be picking up TWD for PS4 and get 3 Platinum

Sendt fra min Nexus 5 med Tapatalk

geralds
05-28-2014, 07:22 AM
Well if you want to get technical i can not call this a CE if this is the only way the game is going to be released.

Looks like I will be picking up TWD for PS4 and get 3 Platinum

Sendt fra min Nexus 5 med Tapatalk

If you care you know there is a worth platinum for the game for the Japanese copy

THEREALDEALDUDE
05-28-2014, 02:24 PM
See this is what i dont really understand if this isn't really considered a CE why are the ps3 and xbox 360s considered ones? or The last of us remastered edition? doesn't make sense to me

geralds
05-29-2014, 07:43 AM
See this is what i dont really understand if this isn't really considered a CE why are the ps3 and xbox 360s considered ones? or The last of us remastered edition? doesn't make sense to me

Well you might be able to consider it a ce on ps3 but on ps4 it will only be releases this way and this way only. I still wouldnt as just mostly giving the dlc with the standard game so it is all in how you take it.

LyricalOne
05-29-2014, 08:11 AM

To me CE stands for collectors edition.

Most GOTYs are in no way CE's.
Now they do add Special Eds. and LE's etc, but as Gerald said, if it's the only way it's released, than it really isn't a SE since there is no "Regular Ed." to compare it to.

THEREALDEALDUDE
06-04-2014, 01:53 AM
I see what you two say but my question still remains how does the last of us remastered edition make it a special edition IF there is no regular edition to compare it too?

geralds
06-04-2014, 02:28 AM
I see what you two say but my question still remains how does the last of us remastered edition make it a special edition IF there is no regular edition to compare it too?

There is no last of even listed its not a limited edition ether. Unless they made a limited edition of it. That is all saying mass effect 3 special edition on wii u is limited edition when thats just the title of the only standard edition copy on wii u.