PDA

View Full Version : Minish Cap Gold GBA SP / Zelda Limited Edition Pak

Iwatasan
05-28-2014, 05:55 PM
Please post up pics of your boxed copy of the Minish Cap Gold GBA SP / Zelda Limited Edition Pak. Oh and please note whether you are the original owner or not.

I'm trying to confirm the list of contents for a 100% Complete In Box copy, so I'm very eager to hear from original owners of unused copies. But even if you have a second hand boxed copy I'd love to see your photos too!

In any case, what I'm after are photos of the box contents (i.e. game cart, charger, documents, baggies, other tidbits). I'm not really looking for close ups of the GBA SP or the outer box.

I'm interested in all versions of this release, but I'm particularly interested in the UK version. From my research I gather that there is at least a UK version, a EUR version, and a US (signed by Miyamoto) version; and then there's the Big Box version and the distinct-yet-relevant and mythically elusive gold plated GBA SP. If you know of any more other-region releases (can anyone confirm an AUS version?), re-releases, or other box variants, do let me know.

Cheers guys. :D