PDA

View Full Version : Looking for somebody who can help me get my hands on PS4 W:TNO Occupied Ed.

Phenomenal Flea
05-31-2014, 09:44 AM
Want To Buy
Title: Wolfenstein: The New Order - Occupied Edition
Platform: PS4
region: UK PAL
Condition: New. Sealed. Mint

Hi there! Just looking for somebody who can help me get my hands on the PS4 version of the Wolfenstein: The New Order Occupied Edition which was sold by Game UK. I know that Game ships internationally, but with the amount of times they've sent me collector's editions in only bubblewrap packaging and arrived crushed, I can't trust that it will arrive in mint condition.
I don't really know if it's the right place to ask, but if somebody could help me by forwarding the game to me in a box and bubblewrap, that would truly be appreciated. Obviously, I trust fellow collectors more than I do some corporation like Game.

Also, if the same people could be so kind as to help me with that upcoming Game UK exclusive edition of The Evil Within, that'd be fantastic, too! :)

Thanks for your time!

Cosmic_Link
05-31-2014, 10:10 AM
Hi! ^^

I'll be able to help with that for you. :D Ill send you a PM later. Got a number of parcels to go out in the next couple of weeks anyway, so one more wouldn't hurt! XD

Phenomenal Flea
05-31-2014, 11:45 AM
Cosmic_Link, we meet again! I was part of your A Link Between Worlds thread. I'm grateful for you helping me get that game, so I know I can count on you! Thank you so much! We'll be in touch.

I, uhh, I guess that's it for this thread, then! Thanks. :)

Cosmic_Link
05-31-2014, 02:06 PM
PM sent. :D No problem mate. :thumb:

DerRichtende
06-01-2014, 10:38 AM
Hi Phenomenal Flea, Hi Cosmic_Link,

sorry for using this topic, but i have the same issues as Phenomenal Flea.
Yesterday i've received my copy of "Wolfenstein: The New Order - Occupied Edition" from game.co.uk.
And of course it was damaged during the shipping, because of games.co.uk's bad wrapping skills.

Now i would like to get another copy, but in perfect condition this time.
Cosmic_Link, if you don't mind to buy a 2nd copy, i would highly appreciate this.
But how could you be sure to get copies in perfect condition from game.co.uk?
Or do you have a shop nearby where you could buy those items personally?

Please let me know, if you could help me with this too... Thank you very much!!!
Many greetings to you both!!!

Cosmic_Link
06-01-2014, 12:23 PM
Hi Phenomenal Flea, Hi Cosmic_Link,

sorry for using this topic, but i have the same issues as Phenomenal Flea.
Yesterday i've received my copy of "Wolfenstein: The New Order - Occupied Edition" from game.co.uk.
And of course it was damaged during the shipping, because of games.co.uk's bad wrapping skills.

Now i would like to get another copy, but in perfect condition this time.
Cosmic_Link, if you don't mind to buy a 2nd copy, i would highly appreciate this.
But how could you be sure to get copies in perfect condition from game.co.uk?
Or do you have a shop nearby where you could buy those items personally?

Please let me know, if you could help me with this too... Thank you very much!!!
Many greetings to you both!!!

I normally get games from my local store, which is what I plan to do with this, however, I cannot guarantee that my local will have any stock. If that's the case, I will order it online and hope that it comes undamaged. If it doesn't I will keep returning it until an acceptable replacement is received. XD

I'll send you a PM when I know whether my local store has any. :D

Also, packaging for UK customers tends to be better than for international customers too, so I might get a good condition one straight away. lol

DerRichtende
06-02-2014, 08:12 PM
Thank you very very much for your kind help again!!!
You are awesome!!! Yes, you are!!!