PDA

View Full Version : WTS: WatchDogs KeyBoard Edition Asia Exclusive

Dr_Jengo
06-06-2014, 06:16 PM
Selling
Watch Dogs KeyBoard Edition - SGD $130
Item is Brand New, Sealed Copy but here's some pics of my own copy..

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o563/JVeron004/WatchDogs/Keyboard%20Edition/WatchDogs_Keyboard_Edition_1_zpsf02ad8e4.jpg

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o563/JVeron004/WatchDogs/Keyboard%20Edition/WatchDogs_Keyboard_Edition_9_zps752006f8.jpg

The Keyboard is bluetooth compatible and can be paired with most devices.

USB Hub Asia PreOrder Bonus - SGD $30 (Sold!)
Item is Brand New but here's some pics of my own copy..

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o563/JVeron004/WatchDogs/USB%20Hub/WatchDogs_USB_Hub_2_zpsb820b7b5.jpg

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o563/JVeron004/WatchDogs/USB%20Hub/WatchDogs_USB_Hub_5_zps4c21bec8.jpg

Redmagster
06-06-2014, 07:36 PM
Hello :wave:

I'd be happy to make that trade with you :yes:

Also did you want me to cost up sending the limited edition artbook to you? They come in over 2kg but as they are paper they can still be sent Royal Mail but I can always check out courier alternatives and stuff?

Sent an AC one to Lex some while back by surface Royal Mail. Takes a long time but the cheapest option ;)

Alaniata
06-06-2014, 08:41 PM
That is by far the weirdest preorder bonus i have ever Seen...

Redmagster
06-06-2014, 09:39 PM
Very watch dogs though...

KnightOfTruth
06-06-2014, 09:51 PM
Also did you want me to cost up sending the limited edition artbook to you? They come in over 2kg but as they are paper they can still be sent Royal Mail but I can always check out courier alternatives and stuff?

Sent an AC one to Lex some while back by surface Royal Mail. Takes a long time but the cheapest option ;)

Does this mean you have extras of the Artbook Mag? If the good Dr. isn't interested I may be (unless they're still available and I'm just a big goof) :D

Redmagster
06-06-2014, 09:55 PM
Does this mean you have extras of the Artbook Mag? If the good Dr. isn't interested I may be (unless they're still available and I'm just a big goof) :D

You're just a big goof.... ;) :poke:

As far as I know still available at Forbidden Planet Uk - £55

Just checked shipping to Singapore roughly and think it will be around £28 Royal Mail or £36 courier so Royal Mail Cheaper which is highly unusual.... :swoon:

Dr_Jengo
06-07-2014, 03:54 AM
Just saw this thread Mags..

Ok let's trade!

That is by far the weirdest preorder bonus i have ever Seen...

There have been plenty more weird ones :rotf:

Does this mean you have extras of the Artbook Mag? If the good Dr. isn't interested I may be (unless they're still available and I'm just a big goof)

:notworthy:

£28 Royal Mail

So much more reasonable than the £88 if I get directly from Forbidden Planet!

Redmagster
06-07-2014, 08:43 AM
Coolio ;)

Best thing is that I should get my artbook today so I can check out exact size and weight. I based the total mail quote on 2.5kg paper so should be pretty accurate and they are usually incredibly well protected but will make sure we find the best way :)

If you pm me your address anyway I can check every option :hug:

huntrodz
06-07-2014, 11:56 AM
Hi jengo, would you be interested in a cash sale rather than a trade?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Dr_Jengo
06-07-2014, 05:43 PM
Coolio ;)

Best thing is that I should get my artbook today so I can check out exact size and weight. I based the total mail quote on 2.5kg paper so should be pretty accurate and they are usually incredibly well protected but will make sure we find the best way :)

If you pm me your address anyway I can check every option :hug:

PMed you Mags, thanks!

Hi jengo, would you be interested in a cash sale rather than a trade?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yea why not? If Mags can help me with a trade, then I can sell the other one.

Dr_Jengo
06-09-2014, 05:10 AM
I still have a couple of USB hubs if anyone's interested.

aselwyn1
06-12-2014, 04:43 AM
i am willing to buy your card reader

TLOU_Collector
06-13-2014, 01:54 AM
Is the hub USB 2.0 or 3.0 ?

Dr_Jengo
06-13-2014, 03:49 AM
It's 2.0.

Dr_Jengo
06-15-2014, 04:16 PM
Bump it up!

Doomsayer
06-17-2014, 04:50 PM
One word of warning. It doesn't include promised USB bluetooth dongle that was promised in the package + how do you add receiver to it without taking it apart and soldering it in? It doesn't have place for USB receiver and UbiSoft is not caring a shit about the problem. (I have tried neutrally contacting them and they just tell me to contact place where I bought it. (Second hand- sealed, like it would be that seller's reason there is not things that are promised and not theirs)

Edit::

Otherwise cool edition. But I have no damn idea about how to get receiver into it wihtout taking it apart. Maybe it needs a second look, I was pretty tired, but yes. There is no promised USB dongle and it doesn't seem to work at least with Lumia 920 nor GT3. Jengo. Have you worked around this problem?

Dr_Jengo
06-18-2014, 07:23 AM
Hey Doomsayer,

yes unfortunately it doesn't come with the USB Bluetooth Dongle. Kind of weird but.. It doesn't need a USB Dongle to work. I have tried pairing it with a laptop, PS3, iPhone 4S and they all work.

Yes, the instruction manual claims there is a Bluetooth dongle but there isn't one. So I believe that as long as your device comes with Bluetooth compatibility, it should work. If it doesn't, then I guess you can't plug in the dongle to make it work.

Weird I know..

rapister
06-18-2014, 09:26 AM
One word of warning. It doesn't include promised USB bluetooth dongle that was promised in the package + how do you add receiver to it without taking it apart and soldering it in? It doesn't have place for USB receiver and UbiSoft is not caring a shit about the problem. (I have tried neutrally contacting them and they just tell me to contact place where I bought it. (Second hand- sealed, like it would be that seller's reason there is not things that are promised and not theirs)

Edit::

Otherwise cool edition. But I have no damn idea about how to get receiver into it wihtout taking it apart. Maybe it needs a second look, I was pretty tired, but yes. There is no promised USB dongle and it doesn't seem to work at least with Lumia 920 nor GT3. Jengo. Have you worked around this problem?

what's the error when you tried to pair it? or was device not discoverable on your lumia?

AlexFlynn
06-18-2014, 01:18 PM
Stupid question maybe but what is that screen for? Or is it a touchscreen for the fingers :ghey:

Dr_Jengo
06-18-2014, 03:32 PM
Stupid question maybe but what is that screen for? Or is it a touchscreen for the fingers :ghey:

That's the 2nd question about the screen. Let me check if it's actually a touchscreen.

Edit: Yes it is a touchpad.. Can't believe I never noticed that.. lol

Dr_Jengo
06-25-2014, 03:56 AM
Added WatchDogs USB Hubs for sale

asian1skill
06-25-2014, 11:20 AM
pm'ed and thx!!!

Cosmic_Link
06-25-2014, 12:18 PM
PM sent regarding USB hub. :D

Dr_Jengo
06-26-2014, 01:38 AM