PDA

View Full Version : Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call

Collector's Edition
06-07-2013, 06:00 PM
theatrhythm-final-fantasy-curtain-call-collectors-edition-3ds-americas
...view this game on the homepage (http://collectorsedition.org/game-db/theatrhythm-final-fantasy-curtain-call-collectors-edition-3ds-americas)

Ayiu
06-07-2014, 06:18 PM
** Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Collector's Edition (3DS) [Americas] added to database **
** Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Collector's Edition (3DS) [Europe] added to database **

Twisted
06-08-2014, 05:10 AM
THANKS for adding this to the database..i wonder if US is truely 5000 units..did they announce a number for the PAL release?

Likey
06-18-2014, 11:34 PM
Well, it's 5000 until they decide to add another stash like they did with Drakengard lol.

As there isn't a limit for PAL I think they can repackage any leftovers for the US market if needed.

The PAL limited edition also comes with stylus and sticker bonus, would be great if it comes with the CE but not sure if it will.

Clusks
07-02-2014, 09:48 PM
Just got an email from Square Enix saying that the EU version is limited to 5000 as well!

GameTrigger
09-02-2014, 07:17 PM
Sold out in Game and SE Shop???

Twisted
09-15-2014, 05:10 AM
the US collectors version box has a nice shiny hologram like cover to it,..the silver portion of the package when put up against light looks like a hologram...is the PAL similiar?

Twisted
09-15-2014, 05:14 AM
"FOIL ARTBOX" is the word i am looking for! LOL

GameTrigger
09-15-2014, 08:35 AM
Twisted, I let you kow if I get my pre-order (EU re-lase is on Friday) ;)

Artemisthemp
09-15-2014, 10:54 AM
Don't forget Pre order on Limited Edition and above gets a stylish

Sendt fra min Nexus 5 med Tapatalk

KnightOfTruth
09-18-2014, 04:31 AM
Don't forget Pre order on Limited Edition and above gets a stylish

Yeah, but only overseas! :( We didn't get a Stylus over here. Even though it was the same one they gave out for the 1st game, I never got the 1st game, so would've loved to get a stylus. :sorry:

GameTrigger
09-19-2014, 01:28 PM
Here is EU CE unboxing (not my video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2G9sy_-Znk
IMO looks much better than US version.
My copy is in Estonia, but DHL told that they deliver that to me on Monday - damn weekends...

Artemisthemp
09-19-2014, 01:30 PM
My copy is in Estonia, but DHL told that they deliver that to me on Monday - damn weekends...

We got Stylus after all

KnightOfTruth
09-19-2014, 02:47 PM

Nice, that looks pretty sweet! Its interesting that they kept the same package size (roughly) as they used for the FFXIII-3 LR CE from over here. Its a great package size and fits nicely stacked on shelves with others (as opposed to something like a cube) - haven't gotten my US CE for this yet so not sure how the packaging box will fit with others, but definitely not as easy as this!

Artemisthemp
09-19-2014, 02:52 PM
Nice, that looks pretty sweet! Its interesting that they kept the same package size (roughly) as they used for the FFXIII-3 LR CE from over here. Its a great package size and fits nicely stacked on shelves with others (as opposed to something like a cube) - haven't gotten my US CE for this yet so not sure how the packaging box will fit with others, but definitely not as easy as this!

Lightning Returns suxs and need to go away

KnightOfTruth
09-19-2014, 02:56 PM
Lightning Returns suxs and need to go away

I feel the same way about all Final Fantasies post X really. Hate the new "emo" look that they've given all of these and the need to make everything so futuristic and flashy. Nothing at all like the FFs I've grown to love. I'd think the success of Bravely Default would be enough to let SE know what people want to see in a FF (or at least a semblance of it).

Artemisthemp
09-19-2014, 02:59 PM
I feel the same way about all Final Fantasies post X really. Hate the new "emo" look that they've given all of these and the need to make everything so futuristic and flashy. Nothing at all like the FFs I've grown to love. I'd think the success of Bravely Default would be enough to let SE know what people want to see in a FF (or at least a semblance of it).

FFXIII-2 was OK. FFXIII may had been fine, if they fix Leader die =it's over and got the latest patch release here

eternix
09-19-2014, 06:34 PM
I like how the EU version is package. So much easier to get things. -_-

Ayiu
09-19-2014, 09:35 PM
Is the Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Sticker Stylus included in the CE or is it just a pre-order bonus? Haven't seen a stylus in any of the unboxing videos :blush:

Artemisthemp
09-19-2014, 09:36 PM
Is the Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Sticker Stylus included in the CE or is it just a pre-order bonus?

Pre order bonus and it wasn't in my CE :(

Ayiu
09-19-2014, 09:48 PM
Pre order bonus and it wasn't in my CE :(

Thanks I updated the database entry :thumb:

Artemisthemp
09-19-2014, 09:53 PM
Thanks I updated the database entry :thumb:

This is basically what, the EU CE comes with

http://youtu.be/48lQxlpkWs0

GameTrigger
09-19-2014, 10:44 PM
I understand that stylus was SE Shop pre-order bonus for LE but CE included all LE stuff + some extra stuff?
I get my CE next week and I hope there is stylus also...

Artemisthemp
09-19-2014, 10:50 PM
I understand that stylus was SE Shop pre-order bonus for LE but CE included all LE stuff + some extra stuff?
I get my CE next week and I hope there is stylus also...

it should also have been included with the CE but, apparently you had to Pre order them after the Stylus got announced

GameTrigger
09-19-2014, 10:56 PM
Stylus was announced first time with LE and I specally asked from SE will it be also included to CE.
Did you order CE from SE Shop?

Artemisthemp
09-19-2014, 11:09 PM
Stylus was announced first time with LE and I specally asked from SE will it be also included to CE.
Did you order CE from SE Shop?

yep and I ask that also.

Twisted
09-20-2014, 12:13 AM
I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I find it difficult to grasp the concept the PAL packaging of the box is better then the US version, the US version is all foil box art..which is like a hologram finish,..the EU version if i'm correct is just a standard black box background...the US version would then have considerable superior box finishing NO?

GameTrigger
09-21-2014, 11:47 AM
Finally got CE, but no stylus :(