PDA

View Full Version : My ENTIRE Collection of CEs and Steelbooks For SALE!

Zaku77
06-14-2014, 12:34 AM
Well, the time has finally come. I am selling off every single last CE and steelbook that I own. My reasoning for this can be found on my channel in my latest VLOG. This sale is taking place in tandem with CE.org, so I am doing it all through a Google Doc--so it's always up to date for all sources.

Now then, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!!! I have some rules for how this will go to make things much, much smoother and easier on both me and you! Please either read the following rules, or you can watch the video that I just put up detailing them--if you'd rather listen to me talk about it rather than quickly read it.

Here's the video if you want to go that route:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCEG_jIzowo

Please only contact me through CAG's or CE.org's PM system, not Youtube. I prefer CAG's because it has an enormous storage.

All CEs listed are US version unless listed otherwise. There are tons of CEs and even more Steelbooks from all over the world. I have listed what country they come from and given more info when needed. Please spend 30-60 seconds on google to figure out which steelbook and CE is which instead of bombarding me with questions. If you're still unsure, then I'm happy to answer the query, just try to get things figured out on your own first.

All 7th gen (360 / PS3) steelbooks are listed as follows: All G1 in 360 and all G2 in PS3. There are more G1 steelbooks in other categories (PS2, PC, Wii, Wii U) but for 7th gen games, they are segregated in the way I just described.

Please copy/paste my exact wording for each title. That way I'm not trying to figure out what item you are talking about, and there can be no confusion at all!

My things are all in impeccable condition because I am an anal, OCD fuss pot. When I list something as essentially mint--which you'll see a lot--that is essentially a 9.5. I am under the belief that very, very few things are truly 'mint'--that is without any detectable blemish, no matter how small. Just keep in mind that these descriptions are coming from someone who is a borderline nut case about condition. So, to the normal person, these things would likely just be called 'mint'.

With that said about the condition, I know how hard it is to get items in like this--especially international ones. Many, many of these items have been bought multiple times, returned, swapped out, etc. It takes a LOT of work to get things in this condition. I am taking all of that work out of the equation for you! This segues into the next topic...

Price! I spent a lot, and I mean a LOT of time trying to fairly price everything. I didn't go bottom dollar eBay prices, and I didn't usually go top. Keep in mind, though, that some nebulous very good or like new listing on eBay is not really a perfect analog to my items that are in fantastic condition and will be shipped with extreme care. Years of buying these things has taught me that those type of auctions are almost always a let down--when it comes to condition.

My prices are NOT set in stone! Feel free to talk back on them. I don't want to be low balled, and I don't really want to be haggled with on every bloody thing you're interested in, but some talk back is totally okay!

You will be paying shipping. I will blow through most of my profit if I try to cover the shipping. Items will be sent in boxes with cushioning in the box and bubble wrap around the items. They will be shipped the way I would want to receive something, which is not how most people do it. I will do Media Mail for as long as I have boxes, but past that--and for larger orders--I will have to do Priority Flat Rate boxes. These are quick, tracked, include some insurance, and are sturdy boxes. If you'd rather go this route--even when I have my own boxes left--then let me know, and I'd be happy to ship your things that way.

People outside of the US have the option between USPS First Class International, which is untracked, but the weight limit is fairly restrictive, so it will often end up as USPS Priority International, which is more expensive, but is tracked and not in the mail stream for as long, so less chance of damage.

And lastly, if you're going to inquire about items, then let me know if you want them or not. Nothing is more annoying than someone just not ever responding again. Finish the deal one way or the other.

And here is the link!
(Also, as an aside, I have a Steam key of Wolfenstein The New Order with Doom Beta access and a Uplay key for Watch Dogs. These are available for $40 a piece or $75 for both. Now, then, on to the sale!!)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xhpyp-x6G9ZdHpHgS8EznNiaNUYA7420sivzYAYCTKY/edit?usp=sharing

Texas Fire
06-14-2014, 02:59 AM
Daaaamn! Never thought I'd see the day...

TF

KnightOfTruth
06-14-2014, 03:44 AM
Got your PM bro - out of town right now but will respond ASAP! (Just posting to use this thread for feedback purposes) :D

LyricalOne
06-14-2014, 04:29 AM
Just replied with a PM bud!

Will keep looking for more stuff for you to hold for me lol

Brandon Storm
06-14-2014, 04:45 AM
In a way, I'm so glad you're mostly a 360 collector, for the sake of my wallet, but I'm also sad there's not too much in your PS3 collection for me to pick through.

Good luck mate, hopefully I can grab some stuff off you.

Chamberlington
06-14-2014, 08:17 AM
I am interested in Bioshock premium edition and Assassins creed brotherhood collectors edition US. How much would it come to with postage?

r3galbum
06-14-2014, 03:10 PM
^ Lols he wants you to PM him. You should probably read how he wants you to buy stuff from him.

Zaku77
06-14-2014, 07:31 PM
I am interested in Bioshock premium edition and Assassins creed brotherhood collectors edition US. How much would it come to with postage?

Yeah, please do read my pre-amble, as I'm likely to go murder babies if people don't follow those simple guidelines lol. Also, both of those items are pending at the moment, sorry.

Ryaku
06-15-2014, 07:01 PM
pm sent :)

soultotem
06-15-2014, 08:47 PM
PM Sent

Jabberwock
06-15-2014, 10:29 PM
PM sent

imironmann
06-16-2014, 01:07 AM
For whatever reason my phone won't load your list.

Zaku77
06-18-2014, 02:55 AM

Make sure that you have the google docs and/or sheets app installed. Also, try going to it from the mobile version of the site, not Tapa-Talk--if you are even using Tapa-Talk.

Zaku77
06-18-2014, 02:55 AM
Updated with two items that I overlooked (Kingdom Hearts 3D Mark of Mastery and Bioshock 1 Limited Edition--just the LE game).

Zaku77
06-18-2014, 03:29 AM
Alright. I just spent the last 5 hours packing, and I went through about 150ft of bubble wrap today lol. If you don't get a total from me tonight it's either because you were on the fence about getting more or because I don't have large enough boxes for your order. I will be getting some larger ones tomorrow, so I'm hoping I get all caught up at that point.

Zaku77
06-19-2014, 01:20 AM
Several packages sent out. Several more ready to go and awaiting payment, and several more to be packed today and tomorrow! The sale marches on!

StayFree( ' 3')
06-19-2014, 10:44 AM

I thought I was having the same issue, until just today I noticed the tabs on the bottom of the page...:facepalm:

imironmann
06-19-2014, 11:22 AM
Yeah I saw all the tabs at the bottom but when I tap on them nothing happens.

Zaku77
06-20-2014, 02:12 AM
Alright, next wave of totals sent out. More to come tomorrow!

comaamen86
06-20-2014, 02:28 AM
your hate for buying steels is the same for my selling them

WHY ARE YOU NEVER HAPPY BUYERS!!!

i have a load of steels going to go in storage because i just do not have the heart to sell them with the hassle :lmao:

Zaku77
06-20-2014, 02:32 AM
your hate for buying steels is the same for my selling them

WHY ARE YOU NEVER HAPPY BUYERS!!!

i have a load of steels going to go in storage because i just do not have the heart to sell them with the hassle :lmao:

Yeah, you have no idea how much I get that. Starting on Monday, I have spent 5-7 hours a day on getting packing materials, packing, updating spread sheets with addresses, weight, shipping cost, contacting/dealing with buyers, going to the post office, etc. This has been a full time job all week.

And that's not to mention the enormous amount of time to get the sale list ready with descriptions and prices. It's this process that kept me from doing this about 6 months ago when I considered it. I'm glad I did it--reinvested in a $2k PC :D--but it's SO much work!!

r3galbum
06-20-2014, 03:31 AM
At least you know that you'll be getting lots of money from this ^.^.

Zaku77
06-20-2014, 03:32 AM
At least you know that you'll be getting lots of money from this ^.^.

It allowed me to build my PC months earlier than I thought I would be able to, so it's super worth it with that in mind! :D

r3galbum
06-20-2014, 03:33 AM
Are you gonna be getting a bunch of new games on the PC instead of the consoles now?

Zaku77
06-20-2014, 03:35 AM
Are you gonna be getting a bunch of new games on the PC instead of the consoles now?

Consoles will only be for exclusives and fighting games now. The 8th generation was a really big let down for me--like enormous--and was enough to push me to PC. I'll still buy PS4 versions of the games I get on PC--to keep the collection going--but I can wait and grab one from Gamefly for $12 4 months after release for that. lol

Zaku77
06-21-2014, 12:56 AM
Pretty damn close to being completely caught up. Waiting on payment from about 10 people to ship out Monday. Time to give me more to pack, folks. ;)

Zaku77
06-23-2014, 11:53 PM
Just sent out a ton more packages. All caught up for those that have paid, and still waiting on a few more payments, so I can ship. Time to give me more orders, people. ;)

Zaku77
06-29-2014, 06:41 PM
Ready for some more orders now! :D

comaamen86
06-29-2014, 10:20 PM
The thing you will find when you part with your collection is no one wants it WS much as you

Once the hard to finds are sold you will be left with a bit

I currently building a fort out of steels

KnightOfTruth
06-30-2014, 02:18 AM
He's got quite a few things I still want, I'm just not independently as wealthy as I'd like yet haha! :)

Also, more specifically on-topic, got the package in the mail! Thanks, everything looks great so far! Will leave feedback later tonight!

Zaku77
06-30-2014, 02:18 AM
The thing you will find when you part with your collection is no one wants it WS much as you

Once the hard to finds are sold you will be left with a bit

I currently building a fort out of steels

Yeah, the first wave of it was an almost overwhelming amount of sales, but that has definitely slowed down now. I'm just hoping that a good bit more gets picked off, so I don't have to eBay too much of it.

Zaku77
06-30-2014, 02:20 AM
He's got quite a few things I still want, I'm just not independently as wealthy as I'd like yet haha! :)

Also, more specifically on-topic, got the package in the mail! Thanks, everything looks great so far! Will leave feedback later tonight!

Awesome! Glad to hear it. You make sure and come back soon now. ;)

CaptainSeifer
07-02-2014, 01:27 AM
Steelbook arrived safe and sound mate! Feedback left :D

Edit: Ugh bad internet at the moment, feedback system keeps erroring out....

Zaku77
07-02-2014, 05:08 AM
Steelbook arrived safe and sound mate! Feedback left :D

Edit: Ugh bad internet at the moment, feedback system keeps erroring out....

I've never been able to leave feedback for anyone, so I understand the frustration lol. Glad it all went well, and please come buy more soon ;).

KnightOfTruth
07-02-2014, 12:30 PM
I've never been able to leave feedback for anyone, so I understand the frustration lol. Glad it all went well, and please come buy more soon ;).

It looks like we've been able to leave you some though, are you running into error messages or something? If so, you should contact TS about it for sure!

LyricalOne
07-02-2014, 04:56 PM

I couldn't at first either, but if you enter a sentence in the extra comment section (or paste the thread link again) it should work!

asian1skill
07-05-2014, 12:36 PM
THX MATE! Got mine safe and sound and luckily it wasn't damaged by the CBSA. They held the package for about a week but, its all safe and sound haha! feedback left

CaptainSeifer
07-05-2014, 12:39 PM

Yeah Lyrical was right in the end, you need to add a few lines into the additional comments section, otherwise it won't let you submit feedback!

Haha will do mate :P

Zaku77
07-06-2014, 05:47 PM
THX MATE! Got mine safe and sound and luckily it wasn't damaged by the CBSA. They held the package for about a week but, its all safe and sound haha! feedback left

Nice! Glad that all worked out well. Make sure to come buy more soon ;).

Yeah Lyrical was right in the end, you need to add a few lines into the additional comments section, otherwise it won't let you submit feedback!

Haha will do mate :P

I can't believe that's all that's been stopping me all this time. >_>

Zaku77
07-22-2014, 04:26 AM
Most of the Metal Gear Solid show pieces are now available again because flakes! Come buy more!

Zaku77
08-02-2014, 11:56 PM
Been a while bump.