PDA

View Full Version : WTB Darksiders 2 Death and Despire Statue!! Sota light up

PaleRider
06-25-2014, 04:50 PM
Hello, I have been attempting to buy a death and despire statue for some time now and can't seem to find one. I own all other Darksiders memorabilia including statues, replicas (chaos eatter, and scythe). When this statue came out I was between jobs so I couldn't purches it since then I got a very well paying job and I need this statue to complete my collection. Is there anyone out there that can help me get my hands on one of these awsome statues? If your looking to sale or know where I can purches one let me know. I would really appreciate it Thanks for your time :)

Xann
06-26-2014, 01:08 AM
good to see another DS fan do you have the war and ruin statue.

PaleRider
06-26-2014, 05:41 PM
Willing to pay around $500 for a new/like new statue

MadMan5
06-27-2014, 05:17 AM
Willing to pay around $500 for a new/like new statue
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DARKSIDERS-2-RESIN-STATUE-FIGUR-DEATH-AND-DESPAIR-MIT-LED-BELEUCHTUNG-xbox-360-/400607592167?pt=Figuren&hash=item5d4612bee7&_uhb=1

PaleRider
06-27-2014, 05:32 AM
Thank you I have messaged the seller to see if they will ship to me hope they will. Thank you!!

MadMan5
06-27-2014, 06:08 AM
Thank you I have messaged the seller to see if they will ship to me hope they will. Thank you!!

You're welcome... Well if you get sorter geezer let us know. DS2 was best game I played in 2012 shame about the dlc's and company but there may be a 3 on the table? Would love to see a new one? one can dream...

PaleRider
06-27-2014, 06:13 AM
Will do....from what I read there may be a 3 I really hope so....I what i hear the title was picked up so fingers crossed....in September a darksiders collection is coming out with both games and all dlc's also looking forward to that.

MadMan5
06-27-2014, 06:34 AM
Will do....from what I read there may be a 3 I really hope so....I what i hear the title was picked up so fingers crossed....in September a darksiders collection is coming out with both games and all dlc's also looking forward to that.
Shame there was only a CE on pc only, nice too. I have known about the collection for some time but have one, two and all dlc's. So if the dlc's work without messing with the main game then I might pick it up. On my PS3 the dlc's messed with my weapons tree had to get rid of all but a few to finish game it would just crash on start good thing I saved game to disk or I would've be fucked.

Thetof91
06-27-2014, 07:38 AM

There stand Worldwide shipping? So why would he not ship to you? :p

PaleRider
06-27-2014, 03:18 PM
Really messed with your game play? I had all dlc's on my Xbox 360 and it never messed with my game. Weird....I have both games aswell but I always like the collection idea so I pick them up did the the same thing with the Assassins creed collection and God of War collection.....I did read that DS 2 had a lot of problems I got lucky and only had one. So I hope the collection comes with bug fixes...

I noticed they ship world wide and they messaged me with the price all in all ill be paying a little over $600 not bad going to order one today. Thanks again for the help!! :)

MadMan5
06-27-2014, 03:46 PM
Really messed with your game play? I had all dlc's on my Xbox 360 and it never messed with my game. Weird....I have both games aswell but I always like the collection idea so I pick them up did the the same thing with the Assassins creed collection and God of War collection.....I did read that DS 2 had a lot of problems I got lucky and only had one. So I hope the collection comes with bug fixes...

I noticed they ship world wide and they messaged me with the price all in all ill be paying a little over $600 not bad going to order one today. Thanks again for the help!! :)

As I said got round it only by the game save, The two dlc's that came later was the issue was playing main game (55%) them installed the dlc's but when I went to jump into to have a look the weapons in the main game messed with the dlc and as soon as I moved Death the game just froze I was not happy.

There was another seller but he wanted $900 anyway good luck and ask about how they are going to wrap and post.

PaleRider
06-27-2014, 03:51 PM
Still shouldn't have to go out of your way to save the game ya know....I got to the point on the last dlc released my game kept freezing I said screw it.

Will do thanks for the advice.

Xann
06-28-2014, 01:33 AM
Glad to see you found one. I'm looking for war and ruin to complete my collection but no luck so far

MadMan5
06-28-2014, 01:50 AM
Glad to see you found one. I'm looking for war and ruin to complete my collection but no luck so far

I can see why they are hard to find as their are only 500 made.

PaleRider
06-28-2014, 02:45 AM
To be completely honest I found my war and ruin statue 2 weeks ago got it in the the mail last Saturday. I looked diligently for a few years and finely someone listed one on amazon and I snagged it the day it was listed for $500. It is not an easy statue to find.