PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Stuff

Cheshire-Grin
06-30-2014, 02:15 PM
Hey guys!

So, I'm after the AC: Unity Bastille Edition from the NZ Mightyape site, the one that comes with the flag and poker cards. I'm also after the pocket watch preorder bonus from Amazon.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

LowlyAssassin
06-30-2014, 07:30 PM
You can still order from.mighty ape.co.nz? As that game is months away from release and Amazon.fr and Germany both offer international shipping on the Amazon watch

MadMan5
07-01-2014, 03:53 AM
Hey guys!

So, I'm after the AC: Unity Bastille Edition from the NZ Mightyape site, the one that comes with the flag and poker cards. I'm also after the pocket watch preorder bonus from Amazon.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Looks nice, Damn I can't see what the problem with the items in this deal why it can't be posted to Australia Damn there are just to many import rules here.

MadMan5
07-01-2014, 03:58 AM
You can still order from.mighty ape.co.nz? As that game is months away from release and Amazon.fr and Germany both offer international shipping on the Amazon watch
No, you can't pre order if you live in Australia says some items can't be posted when checking out. As for Amazon on the page it says it can post but you can't I think you let them know or they may change later on so it will.

LowlyAssassin
07-01-2014, 05:04 AM
No, you can't pre order if you live in Australia says some items can't be posted when checking out. As for Amazon on the page it says it can post but you can't I think you let them know or they may change later on so it will.
Which amazons did you try?

Also
Contact
Mkghty ape
They done this last year and they have simply THE BEST customer service and they explain why its not available to Australia, or they make it available to australia

Merch
07-01-2014, 05:35 AM
hej i have poker cards from assassins creed black flag for sale, if you need them contact me please!

MadMan5
07-01-2014, 05:51 AM
Which amazons did you try?

Also
Contact
Mkghty ape
They done this last year and they have simply THE BEST customer service and they explain why its not available to Australia, or they make it available to australia

UK.

LowlyAssassin
07-01-2014, 06:17 AM
UK.lasmentioned try Amazon.fr or .de

MadMan5
07-01-2014, 07:22 AM
lasmentioned try Amazon.fr or .de

Works. Thanks or the heads up.

MadMan5
07-04-2014, 05:54 AM
lasmentioned try Amazon.fr or .de
Amazon UK have lifted the block to Australia you can now ordrer the Special offer edition.