PDA

View Full Version : Dead Island Steelbook

Vanillemilch
07-09-2014, 01:50 PM
Hey,

I recently found out about this Forum and just had to register, so hey everybody ;)

I am currently searching for a Dead Island Steelbook. (the white one with Xian on the back - I think this is the only one anyways)

Here is a reference picture:
http://livingplaystation.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/deadisland-steelbook-etiqueta1-550x353.jpg

I don't really have a clue about the value of such a steelbook, so it would be nice if anyone could enlighten me a bit at that point. ;)

Also, it does not have to be in absolute perfect condition, as I plan to just put it in a shelf next to other games. I am one of those guys that actually put their games into the steelbook and eventually play them from time to time^^

thanks

KnightOfTruth
07-09-2014, 02:23 PM
Hey there and welcome to the forum! Can't help with that particular steelbook at all, but I'm with ya on the "put game in and play it"... well at least 1/2 way there. I put the disc in the Steelbook and INTEND on playing them, but just haven't had the time lately. Anyway, just wanted to welcome you to the forum and if you're ever interested in the Dead Island Riptide Steelbook let me know, I've got a bunch of extras just sitting around.

Also, be sure to post an "Intro thread" in that section if you haven't already! You will be hounded for pics, but at least in the meantime we can get to know you (and have a place to request said pics haha).

:welcome:

Vanillemilch
07-09-2014, 02:51 PM
Hey there aswell!
Haha, thanks for the kind welcome :)

I actually would be interested in a Riptide Steelbook aswell, however, I am trying to get the harder to find Steelbook's first, to get that out of my way.

But I am always open for all kind of offers :)

Vikingo82
07-09-2014, 07:04 PM
I have Some spare of both steels...
Dead island and Riptide...both mint.

Some steel for trading?

Vanillemilch
07-11-2014, 12:21 PM
Hey, sorry for the late reply. Was quite busy yesterday.
That sounds great! So, what is a Dead Island (not Riptide) Steelbook worth then?

I saw some go away on ebay for around 40-70 USD. Is that a reasonable price?

I sadly don't have any "steels" for trading, as I just decided a few days ago to actually go and collect them. Everybody gotta start somewhere, no? xD

Vikingo82
07-11-2014, 12:28 PM
Will check how many spank ones do I have, cose the less I have, the more I will take care of them...

And will check ebay for make no an idea for the prices...

You can post it in the "WhatsApp the vale of" thread to check what the People thing should worth...