PDA

View Full Version : FIFA 15 Steelbook

David Howells
07-10-2014, 09:07 PM
This is my first post so I might get slated for saying this, but I came here for a reliable list of PS4 game Steelbook editions, and the ball (no pun intended) has been dropped on FIFA 15...

A limited edition steelbook has been available to pre-order from amazon Germany (.de) for several weeks now yet no mention has been made about it anywhere on this site or forum. I just pre-ordered mine and it was a bit expensive at €85 but that does include the team edition of the game plus postage to the UK.

Use google translate URL German to English on this link to view, but you'll need to navigate the Dutch site to order
http://www.amazon.de/FIFA-15-Steelbook-Amazon-PlayStation/dp/B00KT2ZDCE

Also just pre-ordered Destiny Collectors Edition (can't justify the Ghost version for another £55 sorry everyone)

My list of PS4 steel books so far:

Watch Dogs (G1)
Killzone Shadow Fall
COD: ghosts
Rayman Legends (ps4 game in G1 ps3 steelbook)
Battlefield 4
Need for speed Rivals
Assasins Creed Black Flag (G1)
Destiny (pre-order)
FIFA 15 (pre-order)
GTA V (already have the ps3 steelbook waiting for the ps4 disc)

Would like to have all G2's but my problems are:
Rayman legends not available in G2
No single disc version of black flag!
(All my steelbooks are single disc versions)

Ps - while we are on this topic does anyone think that infamous second son will ever get a steelbook - can you imagine how bad the cardboard slim shite thing looks in the collection I just listed above? I get away with it by hiding it behind the book edition of tomb raider!

Pss - Someone really needs to start doing custom Steelbooks professionally - Do a steelbook in G1 and G2 for every single game release that is requested by enough people!? Rant over! :sick:

Un4given Raider
07-10-2014, 10:31 PM
There is a G2 for Black Flag. I got mine with the Xbox One LE. Only 2 disc slots. One for game and other for soundtrack.

Twisted
07-11-2014, 06:19 AM
someone attempted to due a run of custom steelbooks..I guess steelbook demanded a minimum order of I think it was 4000..so they backed out, although they had some great ideas, non-licensed, but one they hinted at doing was a Zelda steelbook with retro designs etc...but what I don't understand is they told him/her it had to be 4000..then we see zavvi uk advertising movie steelbooks with limited edition numbers of 500,

David Howells
07-11-2014, 03:48 PM
Interesting. Drifting off topic, but maybe they could do 8 designs in batches of 500 to make up the 4000

I think I could easily sell 500 of:

Infamous Second Son
Rayman Legends (G2)
Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Ps - why is so hard to find information about how they are made online? Is it just me or is it hard to find information on the equipment and techniques used!