PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III Ultimate Special Collectors Edition CHEST 1 of 10 RARE

Dez
07-27-2014, 11:44 AM
For Sale
Title:Assassin's Creed III Ultimate Special Collectors Edition CHEST 1 of 10 RARE
Platform:
Region:
Price:
Condition:
Detail conditions:
Link to DB Entry:
Pictures: (link or embed)

For sale, bid on ebay or pm me! Thanks!

http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/181476548821?nav=SEARCH (http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/181476548821?nav=SEARCH)

Matt
07-27-2014, 01:21 PM
Pics?

LowlyAssassin
07-27-2014, 02:13 PM
How did you get number 1?

Matt
07-27-2014, 02:25 PM
And only 10 made seems like an awfully low number for such a big franchise..

LowlyAssassin
07-27-2014, 02:27 PM
And only 10 made seems like an awfully low number for such a big franchise..

Yes but they did only make ten matt

It Was a charity sort if thing

Dez
07-27-2014, 11:41 PM
Hello,
Boxes number 1 and 2 were given away in a competition on some gaming websites. I will see if the link is still active.

I actually didn't win it! A girl won it and she was only keen on the backpack so she put the trunk up on gumtree. And she lived in my town. Extremely lucky!

Having a hard time letting go of it, hence the high starting price.

I was considering putting it together with the rest of my AC collection and selling the lot as one. Again, very torn about it.

comaamen86
07-28-2014, 04:14 PM
Its missing a hell of a lot of its original content

Dez
07-28-2014, 11:21 PM
It's all really about the chest. And it's box number 1.

What's not there:
The backpack
The tomahawk usb
The AC III Freedom Edition
AC Liberation for the PS Vita
A couple of DLC's
AC Liberation keychain
AC armband
AC belt buckle

None of them rare, even readily available, except maybe for the backpack.

So I wouldn't really say a hell of a lot. And it's mentioned in ebay that there is stuff missing.

Alaniata
07-30-2014, 07:53 AM
The chest is nice, I'll give you that. But the point about stuff is missing is that it renders the collection incomplete and totally shredds its value.

Dez
07-30-2014, 10:03 AM
Hello,
Again, if you add up the value of the missing items you will find it that it doesn't "totally shred" the value. You would be looking at $300 tops in value.

The point it being box number 1 puts it at a greater value than the other chests. Most of the people contacting me just want the chest and don't care about the extras.

Alaniata
07-30-2014, 10:08 AM
Nothing to do with replacing the missing items. They're missing, it's incomplete. If you replace them, it's still incomplete, just filled with other stuff.

I got nothing against the price, or your point or anything. Don't know the quality of that chest, but if it was high-end it would happily spend money on it (given I had some).

Dez
07-30-2014, 10:31 AM
Well I'm glad that the majority of people are only interested in the box!

A bit obvious that it's incomplete if it isn't complete, so thank you captain!

Again, it is box number 1!

And, finally, nothing is high end, it's all about cutting costs and selling cheap crap at ridiculous prices. Welcome to the capitalist economy!

I really don't know what you're point is!