PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Heavy Rain Collector's Edition (ENGLISH)

aash-with_2_a's-97
07-28-2014, 01:06 PM
Hello everyone I'm looking for a Heavy Rain Collector's edition in English language format. I think these were sold in limited supply only in Europe. Anyone who has a sealed, english version of the game I'd be interested in buying

MadMan5
07-29-2014, 07:08 AM
Hello everyone I'm looking for a Heavy Rain Collector's edition in English language format. I think these were sold in limited supply only in Europe. Anyone who has a sealed, english version of the game I'd be interested in buying

The code for the dlc expired on the 31/12/12 not sure if it even comes up any more for the game. Just like Deadpool the game and dlc are gone.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

aash-with_2_a's-97
07-29-2014, 10:38 AM
Dude, honestly the DLC is completely insignificant to me. This is for my collection bro :) If you have a factory sealed collector's edition and in english language, I'd be happy to buy it from you.

MadMan5
07-29-2014, 10:45 AM
Dude, honestly the DLC is completely insignificant to me. This is for my collection bro :) If you have a factory sealed collector's edition and in english language, I'd be happy to buy it from you.

Nope not sealed in predict nick, UK version and not selling for now anyway. Good luck with finding a sealed one.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk