PDA

View Full Version : Dead space 3 dev edition,modnation racers press kit car and DC universe press kit.

rapidly-greying
08-10-2014, 04:15 PM
Modnation racers press kit car with game and wee plastic driver man. Making of dvd,pens and stickers,all designed to be coloured in and what not.

I've no idea what its worth but I know its rare and in excellent condition so I'll offer it up for 80 quid.

Dead space 3 dev edition number 3258

No game and I didn't keep the cheap cardboard sleeve that it came in. Perfect condition.

120 quid plus a Tenner postage.

I've also got this DC Universe online promo thing, It says reviewers guide on it,its a big fold out thing with a faux leather front and back with DC characters embossed on front of back. It also comes with a comic. Again I've no idea what its worth and i would guess its pretty rare. I'll offer it up for 50quid.

Ill post pics later or can show extra pics over whatsap or email. I'm open to offers and will get pics up when I get a chance. Forgot to say they are all for the ps3

I'm open to offers

rapidly-greying
08-10-2014, 04:16 PM
My inbox is full or either leave questions here or email me at kgsinclair@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks.

rapidly-greying
08-10-2014, 06:41 PM
Also,I've not been on in a while due to my life falling apart but I'm trustworthy,just check out my feedback. Hello all by the way,hope your all doing well.
Ps I've emptied my inbox.

Texas Fire
08-11-2014, 03:36 AM
Also,I've not been on in a while due to my life falling apart but I'm trustworthy,just check out my feedback. Hello all by the way,hope your all doing well.
Ps I've emptied my inbox.

I don't really know you, but I hope your life makes a better turn sir...

TF

rapidly-greying
08-11-2014, 08:41 AM
It would get even better if folk bought my stuff. I am a tad on the poor side.

rapidly-greying
08-14-2014, 12:49 PM
Come on guys and gals,I'm open to offers. I may go well below the value as I'm really needing the money.

I've also got the Castlevania lord of shadows edition with the mask,50 quid or nearest offer.

Any offer will be considered.

rapidly-greying
08-18-2014, 12:47 PM
Surely the recession ain't hit folk on here?

Make me an offer,I'll send pics to your email. Its too much hassle putting them on here.