PDA

View Full Version : Anime, Manga and Games SALE

Tiggsie
08-11-2014, 03:04 AM
I am moving out and having to sell some of my collection for funds and to make a little space. I haven't really sold on here before but I have been selling on ebay for years so if you need to see some of my selling feedback then I can post up my ebay link. Also if any of you would like images of specific items then please let me know and I will do it as soon as I can. Other than that I will be as exact as I can with descriptions of the items.

I will also consider reasonable offers.

The last of us : Ellie Edition WITH limited edition guide. £55 for both / £5 postage FOR SALE
-Ps3, Pal (region 2)
-The game comes with everything that I got in the box when opened, dlcs have been used. It was opened once and put into the ps3 and played, then returned to the box.
The guide was opened once to have a flip threw, I kept the plastic wrap around it for protection. It also has the extra bit on the back that has the firefly necklace in it. All in very good condition.
-------------------------

Saints Row: The Third - Studio Edition: Prima Official Game Guide by Howard Grossman (Nov 15 2011) £8 / £2 postage FOR SALE
-DLC used, guide is in great condition. Opened and looked threw once, kept the plastic wrap to keep it in great condition

Psycho-Pass: Season One Part One and Two Bluray and DVD combo - £40 / £ postage FOR SALE
-DVD region 1, 2 and 4 Bluray region A and B
This part one and part two is the DVD and blueray combo. The dvds were taken out and watched threw once then stored on my collectors shelf. I also kept the plastic wrap to protect the boxes as much as possible. The boxes also have the slip covers that have slight shelf wear on the corners. Other than that in great condition.

Spawn 12 inch Large Figure Issue 7 Cover Art rare 2006 Figure - £60 / £ 5 postage FOR SALE
-The figure has never been taken out of its box however the box was opened once but the figure wasn't actually taken out. It also comes with everything that originally came with the box such as the gun accessories. The box has had been threw a bit. There is light damage to the right side the box with a little towards the right side of the top of the box. There is a slight nick in the plastic. If you are planning on taking the figure out of the box and displaying it then you will really love this figure as its in mint condition.

Spawn Classics Wings of redemption Series 34 2008 - £30 / £3 postage FOR SALE
- The figure has never been opened and has been displayed in the box on a shelf since I got it. The box itself has a few marks from storage and moving but nothing major. The figure is in mint condition.
---------------------------

Trigun The Planet Gunsmoke NICHOLAS D WOLFWOOD Kaiyodo Figure - £20 / £3 postage FOR SALE
- Figure was never opened but the box has some light damage on the back. The corners also have shelf wear. Figure in mint condition.
--------------------------

Kage Torra Manga complete set 1 to 11 - £25 / £5 postage FOR SALE
-Manga in in English, was read threw once and then displayed on the shelf with my other mangas. I paid around £6 for each book They are in great condition

Samurai Deeper Kyo Manga complete set 1 to 11 - £25 / £5 postage FOR SALE
-Manga in in English, was read threw once and then displayed on the shelf with my other mangas. I paid around £6 for each book They are in great condition
------------------------

Samurai Deeper Kyo: Kyo Plush - £5 / £1 postage FOR SALE
Plush doesnt have the tag because its fell off but the plush is in great condition.
------------------------

Buso Renkin Manga complete 1 to 10 - £25 / £5 postage FOR SALE

Kieli manga complete 1 to 2 - £6 / £1 postage FOR SALE
-Manga in in English, was read threw once and then displayed on the shelf with my other mangas.They are in great condition
-----------------------

Mugan Spiral manga complete 1 to 2 £4 / £1 postage FOR SALE
-Manga in in English, was read threw once and then displayed on the shelf with my other mangas.They are in great condition
----------------------

Onegai twins complete manga book £5 / £1 postage FOR SALE
-Manga in in English, was read threw once and then displayed on the shelf with my other mangas.Its in great condition
----------------------

Tsubasa reservoir chronicle manga vol 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7 - £20 / £5 postage FOR SALE
-----------------------

Tsubasa reservoir chronicle Sakura and Syaoran plush 8inch - £ 10 / £ 4 postage FOR SALE
Plushs have the tags, in great condition
------------------------

Ai yori aoshi manga vol 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7 - £15 / £4 postage FOR SALE
-----------------------

Dantes inferno Artbook - £5 / £1 postage FOR SALE
-Great artbook, great condition
----------------------

Saints row 2 artbook and poster/map - £4 / £1 postage FOR SALE
----------------------

Farcry 2 Artbook with making of dvd - £8 / £1 postage FOR SALE
-----------------------

History, legacy and legend Duke Nukem forever Artbook - £7 - £1 postage FOR SALE
---------------------------

Simons Cat plush in box and pillow - £10 / £4 postage FOR SALE
-Plush hasnt been removed from the box and the plush and pillow is in great condition.

Tenchi Muyo GXP Fuku Plush Bag - £15 / £4 postage FOR SALE- - Plush bag in great condition, still got tag.

Bleach: Kon Ran Over Plush - £8 / £2 postage FOR SALE
- Plush in great condition, still got tag.

Samurai champloo momo Plush - £3 / £1 postage FOR SALE
- Plush in great condition, still got tag.
------------------------

Adventure time Jake wrap around velcro arms 10 inch and jake wrist band - £ 8 / £2 postage FOR SALE
- Plush in great condition, still got tag. Band is yellow plastic with his face all around it.
------------------------

Fruist Basket Kyo BUNDLE
Laying down plush, laying down plush bag, necklace kyo face watch, wooden kyo phone dangle - £18 / £4 postage FOR SALE
- Plush bag in great condition, still got tag. Laying down plush also got tags. Watch needs new batteries, comes in box and dangle comes in packet.

Tsubasa reservoir chronicle Mokona pink and white pearl styled bracelet - £6 / £1 postage FOR SALE
- Comes in a box with mokonas face on it. Has a pink ribbon on it also and a thick metal mokona charm.

Bleach Kuchiki Rukia Skull Black Belt - £5 / £2 postage FOR SALE
-belt in great condition, never worn, still in box.

DragonBall Z Gohan Boxed Wallet - £5 / £ 2 postage FOR SALE
- wallet has gohans face on the front with goku and dragonballs on the back. Also comes in a cool display box.

I understand it would be better to have images for some of these items so I will try my best to put them up in the next few days. As I stated up there if you are interested in any of my items and want images just request them. Thanks again.

Payment will be threw paypal to protect myself and you also =]