PDA

View Full Version : GTA4 Swingers Jersey, Hat, Red Dead TNT Candle, Bioshock Figures, Fallout 3 items

Geekery
08-12-2014, 06:50 PM
My husband and I are moving overseas so I am charged with the duty of selling off his nerd toys. Without further ado:

For Sale
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Title: Grand Theft Auto IV Liberty Swingers Baseball Jersey (1/50 Limited Edition), Liberty Swingers Baseball Hat, N1k0 and GTAIV License Plates
Platform: N/A
Region: FL, USA
Price: $199.99 listing price on ebay
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc) New, minus GTAIV Plate: few bends around edge, photos avialable
Detail conditions: (dent on side, rips box, colour faded, etc) See above
Link to DB Entry: (if exists)
Pictures: See Listing
Ebay Listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Grand-Theft-Auto-GTA-IV-2008-RARE-Liberty-Swingers-Shirt-Hat-License-Plates-/261560544729?

Title: Red Dead Redemption TNT Dynamite Candle & Soap
Price: $34.99 listing price on ebay
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc) New in box.
Ebay Listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Red-Dead-Redemption-Rockstar-Game-Gift-Set-Dynamite-TNT-Candle-Eradicator-Soap-/261556648378?

Title: Bioshock 2 NECA "Big Daddy" Sneak Preview Figure Mint in Box
Price: $99.99 listing price on ebay
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc) New in box.
Ebay Listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Bioshock-2-Figurine-Figure-NECA-Big-Daddy-Sneak-Preview-/251615671145

I also have a Fallout 3 Survival Edition XBox 360, Fallout 3 Vault Boy Bobblehead, Eve Online Mug and Fallout 3 Brotherhood of Steel Figure that I am getting ready to research pricing and list. If anyone is interested in any of these let me know and I will make them a priority to list, otherwise I will update the list as I can.

KnightOfTruth
08-12-2014, 07:18 PM
Are these prices you've got listed what you're willing to sell these for or just what your starting bid is on eBay? For instance, if someone wants to buy one of your items will you change it to a "buy-it-now" for these prices?

Geekery
08-12-2014, 07:26 PM
Yep, when I can. The RDR TNT candle already has a bid, should I delete that one?

KnightOfTruth
08-12-2014, 07:48 PM
Yep, when I can. The RDR TNT candle already has a bid, should I delete that one?

No, I believe it is okay. I was just checking for clarity since it seemed that was just a starting bid on them. You're allowed (to my knowledge) to place eBay links here in the marketplace for auctions, so that's not a problem - it was just confusing since you had prices next to them as well. I just wanted to see at what price you were selling your items. Thanks for the explanation.