PDA

View Full Version : Far cry 4 future pack steelbook

Jawad Aborshed
08-16-2014, 04:46 AM
So the Far Cry 4 is getting a Ultimate Kyrat Edition and it includes a Future Pack steelbook but this edition is not available in the US so is anyone getting the Ultimate Kyrat edition and would you be interested in selling the steelbook?

evilvort3x
08-16-2014, 11:08 AM
ive got the kyrat edition on preorder so theres a steel in there? maybe we can work something out?

KianRockz
08-16-2014, 11:52 AM
no Steelbook but a Metalpak? fuck

PoofGone
08-16-2014, 02:04 PM
no Steelbook but a Metalpak? fuck

:protest:

Jawad Aborshed
08-16-2014, 04:47 PM
Its not the normal Kyrat edition. That one's available in the US. Its the Ultimate Kyrat Edition. There's a difference because the Ultimate Kyrat one also has the season pass

Dreamcazman
08-17-2014, 02:26 AM
The Ultimate Kyrat edition is available only at the Ubi store. It does mention Futurepack on the site, but I'm hopeful it might be a proper steelbook instead.

Thought I might also mention that here in Australia, JB Hifi are giving out a different steelbook with the LE copy of the game.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/FileLibrary/ProductResources/Image/114087.jpg

PoofGone
08-17-2014, 02:47 AM
Nah, it's definitely Futurepak as with AC:Unity, just look at the spine. I guess UBI has ditched Steelbooks for good so I am ditching UBI-store releases as I cannot stand that awful and in so many cases badly manufactured spine of Futurepak.

Shame, I really like the design of that Far Cry 4 Futurepak.

KianRockz
08-17-2014, 12:20 PM
Jo Dreamcazman, I need one of those :D

David Howells
09-02-2014, 02:34 AM
I need to post my ps4 Steelbook collection soon it's going quite well...

Got FIFA 15 coming from amazon.de and Driveclub from Amazon.se
I managed to get the Rayman Legends and Diablo III steelbooks from other formats to house my ps4 versions and even have a PS3 GTA V steelbook ready for when GTA V hits ps4 taking my PS4 steelbook count up to 14 including pre-orders....

Anyhow, to my question in hand...

Does anyone know of an Australian of New Zealand retailer that is offering the Far Cry 4 Steelbook that has internaltion shipping, because both EB Games and Jb Hifi doesn't seem to offer international postage :(

Otherwise I'm gonna have to wait until one hits eBay again, ended up dropping about £30 each on my rayman legends, watchdogs and need for speed rivals steels :o

Twisted
09-02-2014, 05:17 AM
that is strange that you said no international postage from JBHiFi..i am in the US, and i have ordered from JBHiFi about 3 times back in 2012 or so..maybe there policy changed on international shipping?

Letrico
09-02-2014, 07:59 AM
JBHIFI

International Orders

For international orders, please allow 2-4 weeks for air mail delivery (on rare occasions, international delivery can take up to 6 weeks). International customers will be responsible for any import duties, taxes or any other import related costs. For orders delivered with Australia, no import duties will apply.

David Howells
09-03-2014, 01:09 AM
You are indeed correct, JB Hi Fi do deliver to the uk...

However, I just had a complete nightmare and am really unhappy with them. I went to pre-order and here's what happened:

Firstly their forms were so buggy it took me half hour to get my address in

Secondly, despite it clearly stating they will only take $1 now and then the full amount on release on both their terms and conditions AND on the pre-order page they took the FULL AMOUNT right away!

Finally, when I tried to message them to tell them what has happened, their form for messaging was so buggy took me another 15 minutes and entering my order date was impossible as the month of September does not exist, there are instead two Octobers apparently

What a Sh*t Company!

Letrico
09-03-2014, 01:59 AM
You are indeed correct, JB Hi Fi do deliver to the uk...

However, I just had a complete nightmare and am really unhappy with them. I went to pre-order and here's what happened:

Firstly their forms were so buggy it took me half hour to get my address in

Secondly, despite it clearly stating they will only take $1 now and then the full amount on release on both their terms and conditions AND on the pre-order page they took the FULL AMOUNT right away!

Finally, when I tried to message them to tell them what has happened, their form for messaging was so buggy took me another 15 minutes and entering my order date was impossible as the month of September does not exist, there are instead two Octobers apparently

What a Sh*t Company!

Eh? weird. I preordered Destiny from them recently and only charged $1. Maybe the processing goes weird for international purchase?

Dreamcazman
09-03-2014, 05:18 AM
You might find that it seems they have charged your card the full amount, but haven't really. I don't know the term for it, but I've come across this with a number of online companies, it's like they're testing the waters to make sure the card is good. You'll probably find in a few days, the charge will be gone.

However, as you are from the UK, things might be different.

David Howells
09-04-2014, 04:14 AM
Thanks for the though, but it was a debit card not a credit card and the money is already showing as gone from my account! It's ok, at least ps4 steelbook number 14 is pre-ordered... About to make a new post regarding number 15...

SBCollectorAl
09-25-2014, 01:23 PM
Far Cry 4 Limited Steelbook Edition available here:

http://www.gamesonly.at/far_cry_4__kaufen.html

KianRockz
09-25-2014, 01:36 PM
thats a nice one man, its different than the aussie one