PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Prototypes, alpha/beta, debug, preview and review versions of Crash Bandicoot

psx-collector
08-22-2014, 04:32 PM
I am looking for the prototypes, alpha/beta, debug, preview and review versions of Crash Bandicoot and Crash Team Racing/CTR developed by Naughty Dog for the PlayStation/PSX/PS1.

Please do not offer any fakes or hacks and do not offer any already released versions on the CD-Rs which you recorded from them. If you have the original media of any already released version then I am very interested in it. I am also very interested in any final builds on the original CD-Rs from Sony and Naughty Dog but I will request an additional information about them. Any Japanese prototypes and half-translated versions are also very welcome! If it is possible to get them of course...

I'm also very interested in the things below.

Crash Bandicoot [NTSC/J, SCPS-45026] - The manual is in English but the game is in Japanese.
Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped [NTSC/J, PAPX-90070, NOT FOR SALE] - Maxi-CD case variant!
Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped [NTSC/J, PAPX-90070, NOT FOR SALE] - carton cover variant! The disc inside the cover is PSPX-96145 but not PAPX-90070!
Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped ["Toys R Us" Test Drive DEMO CD, SCUS-94289] - still sealed only please! :)
Crash Team Racing ["Toys R Us" Test Drive DEMO CD, SCUS-94459]

I'm looking for still sealed (best) or mint/like new (great) copies of these editions.

I'm also looking for the prototypes of the classical Resident Evil/Bio Hazard games.

Thanks.