PDA

View Full Version : **CLOSED - wtb: Witcher GamesCom stuff - CLOSED**

chosefina
08-31-2014, 08:55 PM
I want to buy witcher Witcher GamesCom stuff. Please send offer via PM.
Price up to 60 euro

***THREAD CLOSED***

Do not have more than one active want-to-buy thread at a time. Before moving onto a new want-to-buy thread you must report your old thread be closed via the "report post" button. (To help Enforce this threads will automatically be closed after 30 days of inactivity)

Marketplace Rules:
http://collectorsedition.org/forums/announcement.php?f=12

chosefina
09-11-2014, 05:48 AM

chosefina
09-20-2014, 05:05 PM

treegate
09-20-2014, 07:14 PM
I want to buy witcher Witcher GamesCom stuff. Please send offer via PM.
Price up to 60 euro

Just limited to Gamescon? I think they had some stuff from PAX Prime 2014, an exclusive pre-order shirt and a folded promotional poster with artwork by Mike Mignola (Hellboy creator).

chosefina
09-20-2014, 09:38 PM
Send me photo via pm

treegate
09-20-2014, 10:42 PM
Send me photo via pm

Will do if I can figure out how to attach a photo in a PM. I know of three things from PAX Prime 2014 actually, I believe two of the three were PAX exclusive:

The first item was a shirt given to those who pre-ordered the game at the Warner Games booth. I think this was PAX exclusive, not sure.

The second item was a folded promotional poster, two sided with artwork by Mike Mignola on one side and Joe Querio on the other promoting the Dark Horse Comics series. I think these available at SDCC. When unfolded they measure 11x17 inches.

The third item was a PAX Prime exclusive poster, horizontal in design image-wise, a tad bit over 11 inches tall by a little over 18 inches wide and single-sided.