PDA

View Full Version : WTB Dragon Age Lithographs

BaronJudas
09-14-2014, 02:16 AM
I'm looking to buy any of the signed and numbered Dragon Age Lithographs with the exception of the of the Kirkwall Gate one which I already own. I maybe missing a few but its hard to track down a definitive list. If I am please let me know so I can add them. If you yourself are selling any of these or know someone else who is please let me know. I'm willing to pay well for them.

Ones I'm interested in are:

1. "Archdemon" Lithograph.
*Signed and numbered to 500*

2. "Deeproads" Lithograph.

3. "Kirkwall Keep" Lithograph.

4. "Pride Demon" Lithograph.

5. "Price of Power" Lithograph.

6. "Blightlands" Lithograph.

Edited on 11/20/14 After being able to pick up a few Pieces. I'm still interested in getting any of the ones still listed.

Treehouse_Ryan
09-15-2014, 05:04 PM
Definitive list (for now):

DA Price of Power Lithograph
Archdemon Lithograph
DA2 Garrett Hawke Lithograph
Pride Demon Lithograph
DA2 Blightlands Lithograph
DA2 Kirkwall Gate Lithograph
DA2 Deeproads Lithograph
DA2 Kirkwall Keep Lithograph
DA2 Arishok: House of Tides Lithograph
DA2 Knight Commander Meredith Lithograph

BaronJudas
09-16-2014, 08:19 AM
Wow thank you, there were a few I was missing and honestly didn't even know about. I'll edit my post to reflect your additions. :thumb:

BaronJudas
09-26-2014, 05:24 AM
Just wanted to let people know that the new art book for Dragon Age Inquisition has a limited edition version sold through Bioware's Treehouse Store http://www.biowarestore.com/the-art-of-dragon-age-inquisition-limited-edition.html It's limited to 750 and comes with 2 lithograph's both signed by the artist. This is like the World of Thedas Collector's Edition that came with signed Litho's Also. The one from the World of Thedas Collector's Collector's Edition is "The Fade." The two that come with the new Art Book are Skyhold and Minion.

BaronJudas
10-25-2014, 09:58 AM
It's been awhile since I posted so I thought I'd bump this up but instead of just bumping pointlessly I thought I'd add that Bioware on their site is selling two new Art Prints this time Giclees of Morrigan and Varric. http://www.biowarestore.com/art/giclees.html I've already preordered them but thought others might be interested.

Qan
11-16-2014, 06:21 PM
Thanks for the info, Baron. If you come across anyone selling multiple lithographs/ones you already have, PM me if you please!