PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Sunset Overdrive: Overcharge Delirium XT Edition (Game.co.uk Exclusive)

Triszin
09-17-2014, 10:43 PM
Sunset Overdrive: Overcharge Delirium XT Edition
http://img.game.co.uk/ml2/3/3/7/3/337304_gen_a.png

£54.99 = 89.48 USD

Prepare for the awesomepocalypse with this colourful and unique Sunset Overdrive Hoody.
The population of Sunset City have all transformed into mutants due to a contaminated energy drink.
Your old life and job has gone, now the city is an open-world tactical playground where you'll vault, grind and wall-run into prime locations for some mutant slayage.
Use a vast and devastatingly, unconventional arsenal of weapons to stem the mutant population of the city.

me want

TMM
09-18-2014, 12:42 PM
Hi,

Just got off webchat with Game, just to let you know the ONLY size they do is Large, which is a shame for me as I'm a chubster!

Thought I'd let you guys know.

Regards
TMM

Triszin
09-18-2014, 02:22 PM
I normally wear medium, but I can wear a loose large!

Cosmic_Link
09-18-2014, 04:32 PM
Hi,

Just got off webchat with Game, just to let you know the ONLY size they do is Large, which is a shame for me as I'm a chubster!

Thought I'd let you guys know.

Regards
TMM

Hmmm... Large is hit and miss for me. >.< Annoying since gaming apparel, specifically pre-order stuffs is normally XL... -_-

Guess ill have to lose some weight... :haha:

Triszin
09-18-2014, 05:54 PM
I need this but I live stateside. :sick:

AlexFlynn
09-19-2014, 08:02 AM
This Hoodie is ugly and beautiful at the same time.

But Size L, great. There are no women out there buying Merchandise Stuff and if they are, they are wearing Mens Size L Hoodies. Really? :facepalm:

StayFree( ' 3')
09-21-2014, 01:02 AM
Yeeah, I had to preorder this once it popped up. This jacket represents me perfectly...

attention whore