PDA

View Full Version : Bayonetta 2

Collector's Edition
09-20-2013, 12:05 PM
bayonette-2-first-print-edition-wiiu-europe
...view this game on the homepage (http://collectorsedition.org/game-db/bayonette-2-first-print-edition-wiiu-europe)

Letrico
09-05-2014, 12:26 AM
Full Game Name: Bayonetta 2
Edition Name: First Print Edition
Platform(s): Wii U
Region(s): PAL
Publisher: Nintendo
Release Date: 24 October 2014
Price (RRP): GBP 59.99
Bar Code: (if known)
Package Description: Artbook packaging
Content Description: 2 separate box for Baynetta 1 and 2 in a nice Artbook packaging
Link(s) to source(s):
http://www.game.co.uk/en/bayonetta-2-limited-edition-only-at-game-206923?pageSize=20&categoryIdentifier=765720&catGroupId=
http://mynintendonews.com/2014/09/04/bayonetta-2-confirmed-for-october-24-release-in-europe-first-print-edition-also-announced/
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/04/bayonetta-2-gets-first-print-edition-europe-art-book/
Other Info/Pics:

LIMITED TO 15,300 ONLY

fauZ4wm9z-0

comaamen86
09-05-2014, 02:03 AM
dont know whenther to get one for ebay at some point nintendo has a habit of having limited ce's that sell out is
15,300 a lot for the eu though

Viridius
09-05-2014, 03:04 AM
Any idea where this is available to order? I've been waiting for a bayonetta 2 limited edition

Letrico
09-05-2014, 03:09 AM
I wish I know Viridius. Unfortunately no price is announced yet so no retailer are taking preorder. This might actually be an actual europe exclusive and we might not get any. Best to keep an eye on game.co.uk and nintendo.co.uk.

I'm not having much hope that EB AU will get any stock.

KnightOfTruth
09-05-2014, 03:10 AM
I'm still peeved that it looks like we're getting Bayonetta 1 as DLC and not as a stand alone disk like EU :(

Letrico
09-05-2014, 03:15 AM
I'm still peeved that it looks like we're getting Bayonetta 1 as DLC and not as a stand alone disk like EU :(

From what I heard, NA is confirmed to be one disc. Not sure it means disc + dlc or all in one disc.

comaamen86
09-05-2014, 03:36 AM
its up at game uk fiddy nine ninety nine

comaamen86
09-05-2014, 03:37 AM
http://www.game.co.uk/en/bayonetta-2-limited-edition-only-at-game-206923?pageSize=20&searchTerm=bayonetta%202&catGroupId=

Letrico
09-05-2014, 03:39 AM
http://www.game.co.uk/en/bayonetta-2-limited-edition-only-at-game-206923?pageSize=20&searchTerm=bayonetta%202&catGroupId=

Oh shit GAME exclusive lol. No hope anymore.

rapister
09-05-2014, 04:09 AM
Oh shit GAME exclusive lol. No hope anymore.

they might mean GAME exclusive for the UK, you have a chance with mightyape or ebgames later on... ?

Letrico
09-05-2014, 04:22 AM
they might mean GAME exclusive for the UK, you have a chance with mightyape or ebgames later on... ?

idk lately it feels like Nintendo Europe is making GAME as their exclusive partner or their own store exclusive. Fingers crossed there is something for us in AU.

EDIT: Confirmed by EB AU they are not stocking it :(

Twisted
09-05-2014, 05:37 AM
how did they come to the number 15,300?..why not just 15,000?..or 20,000?..i don't understand how they come to such a precise number

eternix
09-05-2014, 01:59 PM
I'm crying right now that I can't get this..............(sob)

Queeny
09-05-2014, 05:28 PM
^ you can !!
They ship to usa .
The only country they don't ship too is mine !
Even though , they ship to uae and other middle east countries !!
I always ask them by mail or twitter but no answer !
So i give up .

Now , i'm the one who will cry in the corner .
Hurry up guys , it's almost sold out !!
I really want this edition , since nintendo usa didn't
Give us a LE T_T

KnightOfTruth
09-05-2014, 05:45 PM
The sad part is that not only do you get 1 region-locked game for $95 but you could a 2nd one too! :(

eternix
09-05-2014, 06:01 PM
Queeny, I did not know they shipped to the US and my card even went through with no problems!Thank you so much luv.^_^

Queeny
09-05-2014, 06:32 PM
Queeny, I did not know they shipped to the US and my card even went through with no problems!Thank you so much luv.^_^

You're most welcome <3

I'm still trying to secure a copy </3

^
Edit :
Alright , one of my friends from UAE/Dubai will help me get it T_T
I'm So glad ~

rapister
09-05-2014, 06:58 PM
on GAME facebook 4 hours ago :

"Our allocation of the Umbran Climax worthy First Print Edition of Bayonetta 2 (announced last night!!) has already almost sold out!! "

KnightOfTruth
09-05-2014, 07:47 PM
on GAME facebook 4 hours ago :

"Our allocation of the Umbran Climax worthy First Print Edition of Bayonetta 2 (announced last night!!) has already almost sold out!! "

Darn, hope it lasts til at least tonight - got an opportunity to pick up a huge Zelda collection for cheap but just waiting on the email response. Can't chance hindering the Zelda deal by having to pay up-front for this one... c'mon email, let's get another response!

Viridius
09-05-2014, 07:57 PM
Out of stock already at game?

Anyone know of this is cooking out anywhere else?

comaamen86
09-05-2014, 08:08 PM
not the same but

http://www.amazon.fr/Bayonetta-2-%C3%A9dition-sp%C3%A9ciale/dp/B00NBPD4NG/ref=sr_1_24?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1409944089&sr=1-24&keywords=Bayonetta+2

comaamen86
09-05-2014, 08:09 PM
http://www.amazon.fr/Bayonetta-2-%C3%A9dition-premi%C3%A8re/dp/B00NBPD8ZK/ref=sr_1_43?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1409944142&sr=1-43&keywords=Nintendo

this the one

StayFree( ' 3')
09-05-2014, 08:29 PM
Had to get one even though I no longer have a WiiU. Still hoping this game migrates onto PS4/XB1 sometime in the future, which is unlikely. :(

Never bought from GAME before, hoping it arrives to me in one piece.

comaamen86
09-05-2014, 08:48 PM
bought from GAME , hoping it arrives to me in one piece.

it won't :this::rotf::nosleep:

DoctorX
09-07-2014, 09:21 AM
Only 20 left in Amazon.Fr stock. I think it will be soldout tonite.

evilvort3x
09-07-2014, 10:05 AM
it has said 20 since last night mate... think stock amount is wrong

DoctorX
09-07-2014, 10:24 AM
Okay.. I still think it will be soldout very soon :) These Nintendo CE's keeps value in future. Wii U is really great platform to collector because collectors editions are usually really limited or in high demand.

Ayiu
09-20-2014, 01:35 PM
Sry for the Bayonette typo in the title, hope it will be sorted out soon.

**Bayonetta 2 Special Edition (WiiU) [Europe] added to database**
**Bayonetta 2 First Print Edition (WiiU) [Europe] added to database**

MisterKIKI
10-03-2014, 08:32 PM
I honestly didn't think this would sell out so . I kept looking at the ninteno eshop page that day and kept putting it off. I haven't lost all hope, though, as typically a few days before release (Play.com back in the day), some stock would turn up, post pre-order cancellations etc. When does GAME or Nintendo typically weed out the bad pre-orders? Do they cancel bulk orders like Zavvi?

15,300.... Damn.

Iwatasan
10-09-2014, 07:10 PM
eShop demo is available today. :D

comaamen86
10-09-2014, 09:50 PM
Will the servers cope with all three downloas

Iwatasan
10-09-2014, 09:57 PM
Will the servers cope with all three downloas
Knowing Nintendo's servers.......no.

Played through the demo a couple times now. It's short but it's pretty fun. :D

comaamen86
10-09-2014, 10:07 PM
Real men play mordor

0329liuken
10-09-2014, 10:18 PM
Guess I'll become a real man later today

comaamen86
10-09-2014, 10:22 PM
Guess I'll become a real man later today

My prreciouuusssesss

0329liuken
10-09-2014, 10:22 PM
My prreciouuusssesss

Seeing you so creepy makes me don't want to play it anymore

comaamen86
10-09-2014, 10:29 PM
When you get to that bit you will see but reminded me of rewolution trying to sell his own stuff in rare thread

Oooh come get shiny I need but you have, I show you more

0329liuken
10-09-2014, 11:12 PM
When you get to that bit you will see but reminded me of rewolution trying to sell his own stuff in rare thread

Oooh come get shiny I need but you have, I show you more

I watched lord of rings before but seeing you say that with such a cute (creepy) cat as your avatar makes it feel weird

eternix
10-10-2014, 12:49 AM
Iwatasan, I was a lovely playthrough. I can't wait to get my copy and CE of it. ;)

CheapAssassin
10-10-2014, 01:35 AM
Iwatasan, I was a lovely playthrough. I can't wait to get my copy and CE of it. ;)

:nosleep: You were a lovely playthrough?? Sounds naughty but i like it. Do you happen to be a female too? :haha:

eternix
10-10-2014, 01:56 AM
Opps. I meant it was a lovely playthrough.lol Also, no, i'm a man luv.:)

Queeny
10-10-2014, 11:26 AM
Till now I can't get a reply from game.uk
I hate their customers service ..
I want to separate my order from my friend so they don't end up
cancel the order .. but they don't reply at all .

I hate them .. they are always like this .

Iwatasan
10-10-2014, 02:28 PM
Real men play mordor
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55179317.jpg

Queeny
10-14-2014, 07:46 PM
Ok ,
Now I know why I still hate Game.co.uk :)
Can you believe from the last post till now .. they finally reply !!

and it's not good at all ..
after all these emails they can't help us about the order .
so in the end .. i think they will cancel it :)

So No bayonetta 2 First Print Edition .....

they have the worst customer service ever .. I kinda doubt they even
have some ppl working in the customer service section .

if anyone have an extra copy or can help me T_T
or at least secure one for me when they open the order after all
the pre-order cancel <_< <<< sure our order is on of them ..

Please Tell me !

KnightOfTruth
10-14-2014, 07:52 PM
Ouch! That stinks! Was it cancelled due to ordering 2 at the same time? I've got one on order for myself, but didn't order a second one.

In other news, it sounds like the NA version will have to separate DISCS as well as opposed to the "digital" download that had been previously reported. That'll be nice. Now if they'll just release the "book" edition (and not in NYC only) then we'll be all set! ;)
Source: NintendoLife (http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/10/bayonetta_2_in_north_america_comes_with_a_rather_n ice_bayonetta_disc)

Cosmic_Link
10-14-2014, 07:52 PM
Ok ,
Now I know why I still hate Game.co.uk :)
Can you believe from the last post till now .. they finally reply !!

and it's not good at all ..
after all these emails they can't help us about the order .
so in the end .. i think they will cancel it :)

So No bayonetta 2 First Print Edition .....

they have the worst customer service ever .. I kinda doubt they even
have some ppl working in the customer service section .

if anyone have an extra copy or can help me T_T
or at least secure one for me when they open the order after all
the pre-order cancel <_< <<< sure our order is on of them ..

Please Tell me !

Your best bet would be to get on live chat with them armed with your order number and ask them to cancel 1 of the copies in your order as you no longer want the other one. This way they won't cancel the whole order so you will still get atleast one. :D Other than that I don't know how else to help. I had an issue with an order I made before and the item had sold out and they changed the quantity on the order for me, so I know they can do it. :D They can also make new orders for you aswell online, but if the item is showing OoS, they unfortunately cannot override it even if when they cancel your order they will have stock, I assume it doesn't show on the system immediately, so they can't make a new order right away.

Queeny
10-14-2014, 08:01 PM
Ouch! That stinks! Was it cancelled due to ordering 2 at the same time? I've got one on order for myself, but didn't order a second one.

In other news, it sounds like the NA version will have to separate DISCS as well as opposed to the "digital" download that had been previously reported. That'll be nice. Now if they'll just release the "book" edition (and not in NYC only) then we'll be all set! ;)
Source: NintendoLife (http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/10/bayonetta_2_in_north_america_comes_with_a_rather_n ice_bayonetta_disc)

Yes ! one for me and the other for my friend ..
I don't have a master card or visa ! and they don't accept paypal .

Your best bet would be to get on live chat with them armed with your order number and ask them to cancel 1 of the copies in your order as you no longer want the other one. This way they won't cancel the whole order so you will still get atleast one. :D Other than that I don't know how else to help. I had an issue with an order I made before and the item had sold out and they changed the quantity on the order for me, so I know they can do it. :D They can also make new orders for you aswell online, but if the item is showing OoS, they unfortunately cannot override it even if when they cancel your order they will have stock, I assume it doesn't show on the system immediately, so they can't make a new order right away.
we did that today , but the transfer us to the contact us page :)
what should we do now ? <_< they totally suck .

maybe there is an error or something ? or they close it ?

Cosmic_Link
10-14-2014, 08:49 PM
we did that today , but the transfer us to the contact us page :)
what should we do now ? <_< they totally suck .

maybe there is an error or something ? or they close it ?

Yeah the live chat is only open between 9am and 7:30pm UK time, so you would need to time it so that you can get on live chat between those times. That would explain why you're getting directed straight to a contact us form.

Seesternmann
10-14-2014, 09:14 PM
Yes ! one for me and the other for my friend ..
I don't have a master card or visa ! and they don't accept paypal .

??? Now I'm confused. I ordered my copie by paying with paypal. :scratch:

http://s14.directupload.net/images/141014/temp/berejxye.png (http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3775/berejxye_png.htm)

Queeny
10-14-2014, 09:21 PM
Yeah the live chat is only open between 9am and 7:30pm UK time, so you would need to time it so that you can get on live chat between those times. That would explain why you're getting directed straight to a contact us form.

Alright then I will check it later .. thank you for telling me .

??? Now I'm confused. I ordered my copie by paying with paypal. :scratch:

http://s14.directupload.net/images/141014/temp/berejxye.png (http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3775/berejxye_png.htm)

when i added an item and check out .. they asked me to add a card .
but i can't .. so i want to use directly paypal .. as i did with other
sites without adding any card ..

i'm not sure why ??
I will try to check my account again .. thanks .

Seesternmann
10-14-2014, 09:27 PM
when i added an item and check out .. they asked me to add a card .
but i can't .. so i want to use directly paypal .. as i did with other
sites without adding any card ..

i'm not sure why ??
I will try to check my account again .. thanks .

Ahh, I remember. Click on that 'add a card' button. Then you'll have the option to pay with paypal. At least that's how it worked for me. Veeeerrryyyyy strange.

Hope you will get your copy! :-)

Queeny
10-14-2014, 09:31 PM
Ahh, I remember. Click on that 'add a card' button. Then you'll have the option to pay with paypal. At least that's how it worked for me. Veeeerrryyyyy strange.

Hope you will get your copy! :-)

Yea ! i saw it ! :nosleep:
when i press add card .. i saw pay with paypal :think:
never thought they will put that option there lool :rotf:

thanks for your help .
I will try to check the site everyday .. maybe i can secure a copy .
and please , if anyone notice that they open it .. please PM
or anything ..

Thank you all ~

eternix
10-14-2014, 10:21 PM
I must admit the disc sync very well, Queeny I really hope you can nail a copy. I keep looking for ya.

http://images.nintendolife.com/news/2014/10/bayonetta_2_in_north_america_comes_with_a_rather_n ice_bayonetta_disc/attachment/0/original.jpg

Queeny
10-14-2014, 11:27 PM
I must admit the disc sync very well, Queeny I really hope you can nail a copy. I keep looking for ya.

http://images.nintendolife.com/news/2014/10/bayonetta_2_in_north_america_comes_with_a_rather_n ice_bayonetta_disc/attachment/0/original.jpg

Thank you very much .
BTW, about the NA ver .. I remember they did confirm it before
it will be 2 disc .. not sure why did they bring this up again ?
did something change ?
I mean i will get my copy from a local store here no problem .
or should i pre-order it online ? :scratch:

eternix
10-15-2014, 12:11 AM
This was confirmed a long time ago for both game discs being physical in the case.

Letrico
10-15-2014, 12:30 AM
This was confirmed a long time ago for both game discs being physical in the case.

I think this is because they keep having different info on the issue. At one point it was said to have 2 disc and then some website reported an update that it was a digital download and now reconfirm to 2 disc again. Information was going around and no actual confirmation anywhere until now that the disc image is printed and all.

StayFree( ' 3')
10-15-2014, 01:03 AM
Anyone else here buying the first print edition from Nintendo's UK store?

KnightOfTruth
10-15-2014, 02:57 AM
Anyone else here buying the first print edition from Nintendo's UK store?

Pretty sure I got mine from Game in the UK IIRC.

eternix
10-15-2014, 03:05 AM
Would anyone know when these might ship?

OniRyo
10-20-2014, 05:03 PM
I have gotten an e-mail before saying they will take the payment on 20 October, but i still have to receive my e-mail from them, or they still have to take my payment, dunno if they tend to do this really late though.

(talking about Game.co.uk)

Queeny
10-20-2014, 05:11 PM
I have gotten an e-mail before saying they will take the payment on 20 October, but i still have to receive my e-mail from them, or they still have to take my payment, dunno if they tend to do this really late though.

My friend got the same email .. I think they will draw the money on
the 2oth of Oct ..

I'm waiting for the good news .. hope they secure the game for us .

KnightOfTruth
10-20-2014, 05:14 PM

Yeah, this'll be my first pre-order through them as well so hoping that all goes well. Got the email about billing going through later today so here's to hoping.

Also, to any of our UK compadres, when you get this CE could you please post a CE unboxing vid or comment of the game case itself? I'm just wondering if there are any exclusive "codes" or anything for the PAL version that would require me keeping it rather than selling it since its region-locked! Thanks! :)

0329liuken
10-20-2014, 05:17 PM
I ordered from Game many times before, the packaging is one of the worst I've ever seen...

Hope my copy will arrive in good condition

OniRyo
10-20-2014, 05:40 PM
Yeah, this'll be my first pre-order through them as well so hoping that all goes well. Got the email about billing going through later today so here's to hoping.

Also, to any of our UK compadres, when you get this CE could you please post a CE unboxing vid or comment of the game case itself? I'm just wondering if there are any exclusive "codes" or anything for the PAL version that would require me keeping it rather than selling it since its region-locked! Thanks! :)

Same to me, or well, i did pre-order the Witcher 2 Dark Edition a while ago from them and everything did go well eventually, i really wouldn't want to miss out on the First Print Edition!

KnightOfTruth
10-20-2014, 05:42 PM
Same to me, or well, i did pre-order the Witcher 2 Dark Edition a while ago from them and everything did go well eventually, i really wouldn't want to miss out on the First Print Edition!

Yeah, I just spoke with them on their live-chat and they confirmed that everything appeared alright with the order and that payment should be processed in the next 24hrs or so.

eternix
10-20-2014, 09:35 PM
Seems like it will get done tomorrow since it's night over their. KnightOfTruth, when I get mine i'll take multiple pics of it from every angle and inside as well.

OniRyo
10-21-2014, 01:00 PM
Great, whatever the reason was, my order got cancelled, i have enough funds so that could not have been the problem!

Well lucky enough i saw it was for a bit available on Amazon.de and paid the order directly with gift cards, to avoid this problem once again, whatever it was. :p

(seems i was the last one to order it too!)

KnightOfTruth
10-21-2014, 01:58 PM
Great, whatever the reason was, my order got cancelled, i have enough funds so that could not have been the problem!

Well lucky enough i saw it was for a bit available on Amazon.de and paid the order directly with gift cards, to avoid this problem once again, whatever it was. :p

(seems i was the last one to order it too!)

Weird - maybe it was something with your bank? They may automatically cancel the transaction if it appears "fraudulent" or something? I always have to pre-notify mine and then they'll still keep the transaction "on-hold" until I call them and approve it. At least mine doesn't auto-reject which would be a real pain. Got billed for it and got the call today so hoping for the best here.

At least you were able to get it sorted though through Amazon! :thumb: Good on ya!

0329liuken
10-21-2014, 02:04 PM
I always use PayPal for Game.co.uk orders. Never had a problem

OniRyo
10-21-2014, 02:06 PM
Weird - maybe it was something with your bank? They may automatically cancel the transaction if it appears "fraudulent" or something? I always have to pre-notify mine and then they'll still keep the transaction "on-hold" until I call them and approve it. At least mine doesn't auto-reject which would be a real pain. Got billed for it and got the call today so hoping for the best here.

At least you were able to get it sorted though through Amazon! :thumb: Good on ya!

It was from Paypal, i had a balance of 120 euros to be sure on it, but it seems they cancelled it anyways, i'm glad i got it sorted at least! I surely hope the best for you aswell, i dislike it got cancelled right away and i couldn't resolve the problem easily by some way. :p

It seems to get available on Amazon.de now and then btw, so take your chance if you still can!

eternix
10-21-2014, 06:30 PM
Well got an email saying they are processing my order!!! Can't what to get it! ^_^

eternix
10-22-2014, 12:58 PM
Got an email that it has shipped. Hopeful it get here this week but I won't hold my breath.

0329liuken
10-22-2014, 01:04 PM
It will take around 2 weeks

eternix
10-22-2014, 01:36 PM
It will take around 2 weeks

I thought so...:sorry:

0329liuken
10-22-2014, 01:37 PM
I only wish mine arrives undamaged :sorry:

eternix
10-22-2014, 03:02 PM
Here is an unboxing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey09KoiQNII

Enjoy

KnightOfTruth
10-22-2014, 03:32 PM
Thanks. That was quite possibly the slowest unboxing I've ever seen (no audio). Good to know what I'll be getting ;)

eternix
10-22-2014, 03:46 PM
Thanks. That was quite possibly the slowest unboxing I've ever seen (no audio). Good to know what I'll be getting ;)

Yeah it was long....

0329liuken
10-22-2014, 03:49 PM
Do you guys want to sell the game as it's PAL version or keep it sealed?

KnightOfTruth
10-22-2014, 04:11 PM
Do you guys want to sell the game as it's PAL version or keep it sealed?

Was looking to sell the game since I can't play them, but then I found out that we won't be getting Bayonetta 1 in a separate case (or at least that's how its looking), so I might just try to sell Bayonetta 2 PAL sealed and keep the case for 1 so I can swap discs depending on what we get over here.

0329liuken
10-22-2014, 04:55 PM
Was looking to sell the game since I can't play them, but then I found out that we won't be getting Bayonetta 1 in a separate case (or at least that's how its looking), so I might just try to sell Bayonetta 2 PAL sealed and keep the case for 1 so I can swap discs depending on what we get over here.

Not sure if I want to open it or not. Want to keep it sealed but the game won't do me any good sitting inside...

KnightOfTruth
10-22-2014, 05:16 PM
Not sure if I want to open it or not. Want to keep it sealed but the game won't do me any good sitting inside...

Yeah, I'm not a "sealed" collector, at least not by choice -- my things just end up staying sealed lately because I haven't had time to open them and play 'em haha.

GameTrigger
10-22-2014, 07:44 PM
That box looks nice but it's still just a box - shame that there isn't proper art book, Bayonetta concept art is amazing.

KnightOfTruth
10-22-2014, 07:45 PM
That box looks nice but it's still just a box - shame that there isn't proper art book, Bayonetta concept art is amazing.

Yeah, when they said "artbook" I figured it was a good size one -- that looks like its just a fancy manual. :beee:

StayFree( ' 3')
10-22-2014, 08:54 PM
Planning to keep mine sealed, not that I'm a sealed collector or anything...just that I doubt my brother in law would appreciate me taking back the WiiU I gave him.

...hey knight, can I borrow your WiiU? :D

CheapAssassin
10-22-2014, 09:00 PM
Planning to keep mine sealed, not that I'm a sealed collector or anything...just that I doubt my brother in law would appreciate me taking back the WiiU I gave him.

You gave him a WiiU? For his bday?

Just open it.. :poke:

StayFree( ' 3')
10-22-2014, 09:51 PM
You gave him a WiiU? For his bday?

Just open it.. :poke:

It was a hand-me-down and plus, he's a bigger Nintendo fan than I'll ever be...I honestly expected the WiiU to bomb after getting my hands on that awkward gamepad and seeing their initial lackluster lineup of games.

...I just wanna play bayonetta 2 ( ._.)

CheapAssassin
10-22-2014, 09:58 PM
It was a hand-me-down and plus, he's a bigger Nintendo fan than I'll ever be...I honestly expected the WiiU to bomb after getting my hands on that awkward gamepad and seeing their initial lackluster lineup of games.

...I just wanna play bayonetta 2 ( ._.)

So... get a new WiiU to play Bayonetta 2.. You can start by selling more of your collections (that you never need) :poke:

StayFree( ' 3')
10-22-2014, 10:07 PM
I could but the public outlash from my buddies would be terrible seeing how I'd be buying the console I've talked so much s**t about.

...and come one, it's clearly a ripoff of the Game.com.

KnightOfTruth
10-22-2014, 10:31 PM

Ha! It'd probably get more playtime than sitting in my basement right now - but it's also the only system that my wife and I play together (when we can), still gotta finish SMW3D with her ;)

Letrico
10-22-2014, 11:43 PM
Still waiting desperately for amazon.fr to charge my account my ship it :(

Saturn
10-23-2014, 12:44 PM
Amazon FR says mine only ships next monday, October 28th. I don't even think I have been charged for it. I have another preorder in a local portuguese store but they only had two available. The price for the first print was 55 euros but I don't think they'll have enough stock.

comaamen86
10-24-2014, 04:04 AM
doubt my brother in law would appreciate me taking back the WiiU I gave him.

why you hate him?

would prob thank you for taking it back

comaamen86
10-24-2014, 04:05 AM
r3VWi7Fo8xc

singer07
10-24-2014, 09:36 AM
r3VWi7Fo8xc

so painful to watch being opened

OniRyo
10-24-2014, 02:04 PM
Amazon FR says mine only ships next monday, October 28th. I don't even think I have been charged for it. I have another preorder in a local portuguese store but they only had two available. The price for the first print was 55 euros but I don't think they'll have enough stock.

Yeah i'm a bit worried about it too, i paid my order already though due giftcards on Amazon.de but mine has not been dispatched aswell while the delivery date seems to be 28-29 October, and since i'm not exactly from Germany i doubt it's going to take a day to get here!

Let's hope for the best though! :)

Edit: Was just checking my order status again and they put in a new message saying the order will be most likely delayed(but not cancelled) i will get a message from them when they know more.

KnightOfTruth
10-24-2014, 05:56 PM
Sounds like there'll be some "cosplaying" of sorts going on at the NOA store in NYC for Bayonetta. Judging by the following tweet, she'll probably be dressed well... like the game?? I'm assuming that's because its rated M and all that. But still, sounds like a really sketchy post just by the way they worded it.

Nintendo World Store ?@Nintendo_World 38m38 minutes ago

Tonight from 7PM – 9PM Bayonetta will make an appearance at our Bayonetta 2 launch event only at @ #NintendoWorld! Ages 17 + only

Saturn
10-24-2014, 06:20 PM
I just received a copy I ordered from El Corte Inglés' Website that was selling this edition with a 15 euro discount (55 euro total with free postage!). They only had two units. Lucky bastard me was.

I still have my Amazon FR copy ordered and waiting for dispatch but there are like 5 people in line to get it from me :X

StayFree( ' 3')
10-24-2014, 10:19 PM
Wow, just got an email from Nintendo UK that my order was cancelled due to them not able to charge my paypal account, which is complete BS. -_-

Cosmic_Link
10-24-2014, 11:02 PM
For people who REALLY want a Bayonetta First Print Edition, Nintendo online store is selling them in a bundle with a Wii U Mario Kart Console, Wii U Controller Pro and T-Shirt bundle for £300.

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/elysium.search?search=Bayonetta

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/wii-u-hardware/wii-u-bayonetta-1-2-first-print-edition-action-pack-t-shirt-small/11033879.html

Seesternmann
10-25-2014, 02:53 PM
Bayonetta 2 Soundtrack announced! Currently only in Japan ...

https://vine.co/v/Oh1KxMhpOmq

- 5 CD's
- 183 Tracks
- comes with small artbook

I really hope it will be released outside Japan.

eternix
10-25-2014, 03:46 PM
I can't wait to start collecting soundtracks. Bayonetta 2 has some amazing music so far!!! ;)

GameTrigger
10-25-2014, 07:26 PM
In West we get that OST only in iTunes if we are lucky...

Cosmic_Link
10-28-2014, 02:57 PM
Showing in stock at time of posting this.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/bayonetta-2-first-print-edition-only-at-game-206923#userReviews

0329liuken
10-28-2014, 03:02 PM
Showing in stock at time of posting this.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/bayonetta-2-first-print-edition-only-at-game-206923#userReviews

And now it's out of stock...:this:

Cosmic_Link
10-28-2014, 03:37 PM
Lol a few minutes! XD Was prob posted on HUKD. XD

eternix
10-28-2014, 11:09 PM
Back in STOCK.

Dymblos
10-29-2014, 02:09 AM
nope xD

Twisted
10-29-2014, 04:03 AM
i want that soundtrack!!!

Seesternmann
10-30-2014, 08:25 PM
MAYBE I will be able to grab a second Bayo 2 First Edition.
Is anyone interested? I wouldn't add any costs, just the normal price I paid + shipping (and not this stupid ebay prices -.-).
So maybe I can do someone a favour. Just let me know if I should try to get the First Print. :)

eternix
10-30-2014, 10:28 PM
Is anyone interested? I wouldn't add any costs, just the normal price I paid + shipping (and not this stupid ebay prices -.-).
So maybe I can do someone a favour. Just let me know if I should try to get the First Print. :)

Please, PM StayFree( ' 3'). This person has been asking me to keep an eye out for them.

StayFree( ' 3')
10-30-2014, 10:30 PM

yoooooooo...!!

(thanks eternix ;))

**edit: came up a bit late. the hunt continues....

Twisted
10-31-2014, 04:55 AM
theres this false hype on-line that Nintendo undersupplied the NTSC game in the US and there's mass sell outs and shortages nationwide..EVERY random store i went to this week had it in stock..and NO one was fighting over it to grab them....

Letrico
10-31-2014, 05:35 AM
theres this false hype on-line that Nintendo undersupplied the NTSC game in the US and there's mass sell outs and shortages nationwide..EVERY random store i went to this week had it in stock..and NO one was fighting over it to grab them....

Actually it is true. Nintendo does undersupply games on launch because they do not want to over print and lose money having games on shelves and not selling.

Been happening since 3DS flaky launch and until now. Just like when Mario Kart 8 3DS. Was sold out constantly but they quickly refill them but not enough to stay on shelves 100% all the time.

Twisted
10-31-2014, 05:50 AM
i just don't see the shortages in my area of the US..i live in a fairly large metropolitan area..and i see soo many smash bros 3DS games, that there overloaded on the shelves and not a single store i went to had Bayonetta 2 sold out...and i went to at least 10 stores this week.LOL...maybe PAL approach is different than NTSC?

Letrico
10-31-2014, 05:55 AM
i just don't see the shortages in my area of the US..i live in a fairly large metropolitan area..and i see soo many smash bros 3DS games, that there overloaded on the shelves and not a single store i went to had Bayonetta 2 sold out...and i went to at least 10 stores this week.LOL...maybe PAL approach is different than NTSC?

Most probably. That could be why they keep ignoring PAL localization as well. I hate how we have so many missing games. I'm still waiting desperate for the new cooking mama on 3DS that was release in NA but not PAL

Iwatasan
10-31-2014, 07:28 AM
Good I still need to pick this up. :blush: Does every US copy come with both Bayonetta 1 and 2?

eternix
10-31-2014, 01:18 PM
Yes, they should luv. It's a beautiful game and the soundtrack is amazing! You'll love it.

xhunter
10-31-2014, 01:28 PM
I would have bought one of those first print editions had they released them in the US. :(

KnightOfTruth
10-31-2014, 04:58 PM
Good I still need to pick this up. :blush: Does every US copy come with both Bayonetta 1 and 2?

Yeah, all those "release day" editions did anyway. I know a few of the places around sold out, but a few didn't. Since I had it pre-ordered at BB I didn't really run into any problems, now if that pesky UK order will just get here!

eternix
11-01-2014, 02:59 AM
Mine came in great condition!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10384476_825271164204619_3933272061766267319_n.jpg ?oh=59b8d211dea1692f3d12932ace58aebb&oe=54EA0218&__gda__=1424144288_5a281f125ff291287f6b44b7b22988f 3

https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/1505652_825271184204617_617087844400499621_n.jpg?o h=bf1b69be2d4e58ba7b952ab1c1d3b4d7&oe=54D86EE9

Iwatasan
11-01-2014, 03:15 AM
Awesome. :D Was it well packaged or did you just get lucky?

eternix
11-01-2014, 03:40 AM
Awesome. :D Was it well packaged or did you just get lucky?

At first I thought the package it came in was rather small and thought they sent me the other version but it's packaged with plastic air bags to keep it from moving. Although one wrong move in its transport here could have made it get crushed on the sides......:nosleep: Thankfully it came right on Halloween.lol:whew:

rapister
11-01-2014, 05:03 AM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10384476_825271164204619_3933272061766267319_n.jpg ?oh=59b8d211dea1692f3d12932ace58aebb&oe=54EA0218&__gda__=1424144288_5a281f125ff291287f6b44b7b22988f 3

https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/1505652_825271184204617_617087844400499621_n.jpg?o h=bf1b69be2d4e58ba7b952ab1c1d3b4d7&oe=54D86EE9

thanks for sharing!!!

very impressed

StayFree( ' 3')
11-01-2014, 07:17 AM

It's so damn beautiful... <_<

KnightOfTruth
11-03-2014, 01:18 PM
OH yeah, forgot about this one! If you got yours on Friday, hopefully mine will be in today or tomorrow! I actually ended up getting like 6 or 7 packages this past week - several of which were actually for me! :woohoo:

Now that we've moved I'll have to try and take some pictures, though not sure where/how the collection is going to go just yet -- right now its all in a closet upstairs ;)

Seesternmann
11-06-2014, 09:31 AM

I managed to get even a third copy.

Dymblos & Stayfree, you both got a PM. :)

KnightOfTruth
11-06-2014, 12:42 PM

Wow! He's on fire! Somebody give this man a trophy! :1:

xhunter
11-06-2014, 01:29 PM
If you stumble across anymore first editions, could you PM me? ;)

KnightOfTruth
11-06-2014, 01:48 PM
...I'm still waiting for mine :( Not sure how others have gotten theirs in the US though...

Seesternmann
11-06-2014, 06:57 PM
Wow! He's on fire! Somebody give this man a trophy! :1:

Haha, thanks! :D

It was quite a struggle to get these but I knew you guys love them. :thumb:
I just made a pic. It's somehow strange to have 3 copies of that edition at the moment.

http://s14.directupload.net/images/141106/jh3vqznj.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

If you stumble across anymore first editions, could you PM me? ;)

If I will get another one you'll get a PM. :)

StayFree( ' 3')
11-07-2014, 08:03 AM

This guy is gonna be the best man at my wedding. lol

jurcek
11-12-2014, 07:59 AM
to get the german version is still possible, but english is quit tough.

if anybody would like to have a sealed(german) one let me know and i will get it for you.

KnightOfTruth
11-12-2014, 12:36 PM
Still haven't received mine... :(

0329liuken
11-12-2014, 12:38 PM
Still haven't received mine... :(

I got mine from Game.co.uk last Tuesday. Did you order from them? It happened to me before that an item arrives at the end of the 3rd week after they mark them item as shipped

Seesternmann
11-12-2014, 12:47 PM
to get the german version is still possible, but english is quit tough.

if anybody would like to have a sealed(german) one let me know and i will get it for you.

Are there any differences ?
I thought these are all EU versions.

StayFree( ' 3')
11-12-2014, 01:32 PM
Are there any differences ?
I thought these are all EU versions.

Yeah, they're all the same. Nintendo is lazy with their European localization. :D

jurcek
11-12-2014, 01:41 PM
Yeah, they're all the same. Nintendo is lazy with their European localization. :D

i thought its german booklet,...or something german. Mine is still sealed at home behind glass...i assumed it's something different than english.

KnightOfTruth
11-12-2014, 01:49 PM
I got mine from Game.co.uk last Tuesday. Did you order from them? It happened to me before that an item arrives at the end of the 3rd week after they mark them item as shipped

Yeah, ordered it from Game... :this: