PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Collector's Edition
09-20-2013, 12:38 PM
call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-atlas-pro-edition-xb1-americas
...view this game on the homepage (http://collectorsedition.org/game-db/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-atlas-pro-edition-xb1-americas)

Ayiu
09-20-2014, 01:33 PM
**Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Atlas Limited Edition (PS4) [Americas] added to database**
**Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Atlas Limited Edition (XB1) [Americas] added to database**

**Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro Edition (PS4) [Americas] added to database**
**Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro Edition (XB1) [Americas] added to database**

**Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition (PS4) [Americas] added to database**
**Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition (XB1) [Americas] added to database**

**Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Atlas Limited Edition (PS4) [Europe] added to database**
**Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Atlas Limited Edition (XB1) [Europe] added to database**

**Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro Edition (PS4) [Europe] added to database**
**Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro Edition (XB1) [Europe] added to database**

**Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition (PS4) [Europe] added to database**
**Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition (XB1) [Europe] added to database**

ingmar1988
09-20-2014, 03:04 PM
To expensive.. Will wait for price drop.

THEREALDEALDUDE
10-16-2015, 10:29 PM
I did a slight edit
i just bought COD AW Day Zero and it comes bundled with dog tags.
it seems it comes standard with every edition of day zero so i edited and added it.

THEREALDEALDUDE
10-16-2015, 10:35 PM
Call Of Duty Endowment Limited Edition Dog Tags (All profits used to place veterans in jobs)

Didnt add any pictures because the only pictures i could find didnt look nice to put up.

TheHeape
10-17-2015, 03:42 AM
I can confirm that all copies of Day Zero did not come with dog tags.

THEREALDEALDUDE
12-20-2015, 06:26 PM
I can confirm that all copies of Day Zero did not come with dog tags.

I made the edit since i can not confirm it is part of the edition i will remove it and just assume some include it has a bonus and some dont.