PDA

View Full Version : Super Nintendo (SNES) PAL rarities

Saturn
09-28-2014, 05:45 PM
Looking for this over here to avoid eBay's stupid prices that no one picks.

Title: Hagane, King of Dragons, X-Men Mutant Apocalypse, Congo's Caper, Joe and Mac 3, Captain Commando, Rival Turf, Brawl Brothers
Platform: SNES
region: PAL
Condition: Used in very good condition with light wear (or better), complete with manual.
Link to DB Entry: (if exists)

That's basically it. Once I'm done filling this list I'll be quite happy. Please send me a PM with pictures and price. Thanks.

Jabberwock
10-15-2014, 05:43 PM
Are you still looking for a Bravely Default CE ?

I have one, it's not completely new. Only the game have been used, all other goods are brand new (sealed if applicable).

There is only one problem, support cardboard inside is damaged. But this is a common issue since the CE is heavy and almost always crush the cardboard support.

Saturn
10-15-2014, 06:24 PM
Hi. Thanks for the reply. Yes, I am. How much do you ask for it? Thank you!

jurcek
10-15-2014, 07:32 PM
the SNES games have to be with Englisch box or can it be German?

Saturn
10-15-2014, 07:34 PM
It doesn't matter, they can be any language :)

Jabberwock
10-16-2014, 10:01 AM
The CE is almost new, and considering the rarity, I would like to sell it for 100€ + shipping cost.

Saturn
10-16-2014, 11:20 AM
Can you please find out the shipping costs and show me pictures of all the contents? Thank you.

Jabberwock
10-16-2014, 10:30 PM
Shipping cost would be 19,XX€

I will get you pictures for sunday since I can't do it now.

Saturn
10-18-2014, 10:16 PM
Just let me know when you have the pictures :)

Still looking for those snes games!

Saturn
10-20-2014, 03:07 PM
I just found a brand new copy of Bravely Default CE, since I didn't receive any more responses with pictures I've bought it. I no longer need Bravely default, now I'm just looking for SNES games :)

KnightOfTruth
10-20-2014, 03:32 PM
I just found a brand new copy of Bravely Default CE, since I didn't receive any more responses with pictures I've bought it. I no longer need Bravely default, now I'm just looking for SNES games :)

Congrats! Did you get a good price? Are there more? I'd be interested in a decently priced Agnes statue myself since we didn't get one over here for our CE. Looks like the 2nd game will have a statue as well though for the US :bananayes:. Let me know! Thanks!

Saturn
10-20-2014, 04:03 PM
The price was 30-something more euros than the original retail price (RRP was about 100 euros) plus shipping but unfortunately it's not very easy to find a sealed copy nowadays. There was only one but I can ask the seller.

Saturn
11-06-2014, 12:06 AM
Bump! No longer need War of the Gems or Knights of the round. Still looking for the others!