PDA

View Full Version : *CLOSED* Outrun 06 Coast to Coast PSP (UK PAL) + Beyond 2 Souls/inFamous PK *CLOSED*

aash-with_2_a's-97
10-10-2014, 09:50 PM
Hello everyone I'm looking to buy an infamous press kit and also a Beyond: Two Souls press kit.

Both must be new/never used and 100% mint.

If anyone has either/both of these that match the description please feel free to send a message.

Many Thanks,
Aash

**THREAD CLOSED**

Do not have more than one active want-to-buy thread at a time. Before moving onto a new want-to-buy thread you must report your old thread be closed via the "report post" button. (To help Enforce this threads will automatically be closed after 30 days of inactivity)

Marketplace Rules:
http://collectorsedition.org/forums/announcement.php?f=12

aash-with_2_a's-97
10-10-2014, 09:55 PM
I've also been looking for a brand new, sealed copy of Outrun 2006: Coast to Coast for PSP for a really long time now.

I put a post on SGH and no-one seemed to have any to sell so this is my last hope. I know it's a long shot but if anyone has a sealed, mint, English PAL copy then I'd be more than interested in buying.

Many Thanks,
Aash

jurcek
10-11-2014, 12:58 AM
Hi,

I have Beyond pk for sale

aash-with_2_a's-97
10-11-2014, 10:27 PM
Just an update I have the beyond two souls and infamous press kit sorted with other sellers.

My main priority for now is to get the outrun 2006: Coast to Coast game for PSP. I've been looking for about 6 months and if anyone has a sealed english pal copy in mint condition (I know it's a lot of criteria) I'm pretty much ready to buy!

**THREAD CLOSED**

Do not have more than one active want-to-buy thread at a time. Before moving onto a new want-to-buy thread you must report your old thread be closed via the "report post" button. (To help Enforce this threads will automatically be closed after 30 days of inactivity)