View Full Version : Prince of Persia Press kits

Sporbillis
11-03-2014, 12:45 AM
For Sale
Title: Prince of Persia Press kits
Platform: PS3
Region: Global
Price: 150$-200$
Condition: 12 Pieces are sealed , 4 unsealed(to take pictures)
Detail conditions: MINT CONDITION

You can find all of the kits on my ebay here :

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Video-Games-Consoles-/1249/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=sporbillis

Don't hesitate to contact me or to throw an offer at me!

Thanks for looking!

Sporbillis
11-03-2014, 11:42 PM
Hey guys i honestly need the money, any reasonable offers out there?!

Twisted
11-05-2014, 05:15 AM
is there 2 different versions of this kit?..i see some pics on-line where the front cover art is horizontal, then i see other packaging where the front cover art is vertical?

Sporbillis
11-05-2014, 09:10 AM
From what i know yes there are but the vertical version have only 2 small "artworks" in it. The horizontal version artwork is bigger. Thanks

Redmagster
11-05-2014, 11:45 PM
The 'vertical' box you talk about was actually not a press or promo item though it's often sold like that on ebay! It was effectively a collector edition for the game exclusive to play.com

It's slightly larger then a standard game case so much smaller than the press kit and is a solid card box that wrapped around with a magnetic clip

To quote:
Pre-order from Play.com to receive a High quality collector box set featuring varnish & metallic blue arabesque finish. Included is a Bonus DVD featuring soundtrack, videos, e-goodies, widget and more! Featuring Scratch card with unique code to unlock exclusive in-game skins for the Prince (Prince “classic” skin) and Elika (“Farah” skin).

There are actually three variants of the press kit - the prince, Elika and Ahriman the shadow monster. All three have the same contents apart from the three variant numbered canvasses

Hope that helps

Can I ask - do you know which ones are inside the sealed ones? Are they labelled at all?

Sporbillis
11-05-2014, 11:49 PM
Oh thanks for clarifying that !!
Their barcodes are the same so yes i know !!

Redmagster
11-06-2014, 12:09 AM
Oh thanks for clarifying that !!
Their barcodes are the same so yes i know !!

Ah of course!! I will have a think about your sealed ones...;)

Sporbillis
11-06-2014, 12:13 AM
Just drop me an offer privately :) I am open !!

Twisted
11-06-2014, 05:40 AM
so which versions is it that is sealed that you are selling? is it a "press kit"? or the UK "PLAY.COM" collectors edition retail release?

Sporbillis
11-06-2014, 07:24 AM
I am selling the press kit ! The play.com version as redmagster said is like a collectors but that part is sold as a press kit.. Very confusing i know..

I am selling the press kit though :)