PDA

View Full Version : Looking for: The Last of Us "A New Day" G&B Print

xMike
11-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Want To Buy The Last of Us "A New Day" G&B Print
Condition: PERFECT, it has to be perfect.
Link to DB Entry: http://collectorsedition.org/uploads/2013/09/a-new-day_last-of-us_naughty-dog_cook-and-becker_print1600-1.jpg

I'd be ready to pay like 200$, message me if you find anything about it or if you own it and would be willing to sell it.

aash-with_2_a's-97
11-04-2014, 09:14 PM
Friend it will be nearly impossible for you to find this because most people who bought this are passionate naughty dog fans and will not resell. I don't have one but maybe if you offer a very high price to someone who does? I also wanted one but by the time I had enough money it sold out :(

Good luck in your search anyway!

amb6883
11-05-2014, 01:10 AM
Friend it will be nearly impossible for you to find this because most people who bought this are passionate naughty dog fans and will not resell. I don't have one but maybe if you offer a very high price to someone who does? I also wanted one but by the time I had enough money it sold out :(

It was available for over a year, just recently sold out, and will most likely be released as a lithograph at some point...$200 ain't a bad offer

StayFree( ' 3')
11-05-2014, 01:19 AM
Would have gladly accepted this offer a few months ago before I sold mine. Ended up letting it go for $130.

aash-with_2_a's-97
11-05-2014, 02:28 AM
It was available for over a year, just recently sold out, and will most likely be released as a lithograph at some point...$200 ain't a bad offer

I had no idea they were up for an entire year!! I guess if it's been up for so long $200 may just be enough for a reseller looking to make a small profit. It sold out 3 days after I first found it so I guess I just assumed it was in really high demand for collectors.

xMike
11-05-2014, 05:41 AM
Would have gladly accepted this offer a few months ago before I sold mine. Ended up letting it go for $130.
Oh maan._. So unlucky:/

xMike
11-05-2014, 05:49 AM

Hopefully some one will be selling it sometime.. I hope it wont be over 200$ though
Wow, so I mustve missed it by some weeks.. I already ordered the two lithographs that are in the ND store.. Still wondering whats the difference about the lithograph of 'Lights' and the c&b Print.. Is the CB Print much higher quality?! I hope it gets released as a lithograph though, because the artwork is so Nice