PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Game soundtracks - Castlevania HoD/OoE, Red Alert 2

riksteri
11-07-2014, 02:24 PM
Want To Buy

I am after the soundtrack CDs of the following games:

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
I'm willing to buy the original soundtrack that has 54 tracks and comes in a jewel case containing two discs. There also exists a promotional CD of 6 tracks that was a pre-order bonus with certain retailers, and comes in a single CD in a cardboard case. I'm not interested in that one.

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 Link to the db entry (http://collectorsedition.org/game-db/command-and-conquer-red-alert-2-collectors-edition-pc-cd-rom)
As far as I know, this CD was only available with a collector's edition of the game. I don't need the game, I only care about the soundtrack CD. If you have the edition, and are willing to sell just the soundtrack, I'd be willing to buy it from you.

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
No special notes about this one.

Condition: Fully working, meaning that I can listen to all the discs from beginning to end and there is no skipping, stuttering or the like present. I don't mind if the outer jewel case is damaged. I do wish the slip inside the case containing the cover image and the track listing to be present, if the case originally has those (I think RA2 does not, for example).

You can contact me via PM or this thread.