PDA

View Full Version : **Thread Closed**

gunner101
11-13-2014, 09:22 AM
**THREAD CLOSED**

Do not have more than 1 active for-sale/trade thread at a time. Before moving onto a new for-sale/trade thread you must report your old thread be closed via the "report post" button. (To help Enforce this threads will automatically be closed after 30 days of inactivity)

Marketplace Rules:
http://collectorsedition.org/forums/announcement.php?f=11

For Sale Esc toys collection
Title: uncharted Nathan drake
Platform: playstation 3
Region:
Price: $10,000
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc)
Detail conditions: (dent on side, rips box, colour faded, etc)
Link to DB Entry: (if exists)
Pictures: (link or embed)

ESC TOYS UNCHARTED NATHAN DRAKE VINYL FIGURES COLLECTION RARE

I AM SELLING OFF MY COMPLETE ESC TOYS COLLECTION - I WILL ACCEPT OFFERS THROUGH PAYPAL JUST PRIVATE MESSAGE ME

UNEARTHED COPPER - 2/5 -
GOLD ARTIST PROOF - 5
MAGENTA - 4/15
BLUE CAME - 1/2 (SUPER RARE)
VIOLET/PURPLE - 3/15
COPPER - 1/11
NEO TOKYO - 3/3
BLUE -
SHADOW - 11/15
SILVER ARTIST PROOF - 3
OG
RED BLACK

Asking price for the complete collection is $10,000 will split them up and will take offers.

WILL SHIP INTERNATIONAL MESSAGE FOR QUOTE - ITS NOT A COLLECTION I WANT TO LET GO LIGHTLY - ALL ARE BRAND NEW IN BOX UN OPENED SEND EMAIL IF YOU WOULD LIKE IMAGES

KnightOfTruth
11-13-2014, 06:32 PM
Hey Gunner, quite the impressive collection there, but just wanted to let you know you should read the RULES (collectorsedition.org/forums/announcement.php?f=11) regarding "For Sale" threads - gotta have a price listed (even if its high and you put "OBO"), or post links to an auction.

Best on your sale though, its tough sometimes selling things that you don't want to part with!

gunner101
11-13-2014, 07:38 PM
**THREAD CLOSED**

Do not have more than 1 active for-sale/trade thread at a time. Before moving onto a new for-sale/trade thread you must report your old thread be closed via the "report post" button. (To help Enforce this threads will automatically be closed after 30 days of inactivity)

Marketplace Rules:
http://collectorsedition.org/forums/announcement.php?f=11

Hi King of truth, I have listed a price for the complete collection. I will split them and sell separately. It's a hard collection to part with.