Twisted
11-22-2014, 05:40 AM
For SaleSMASH BROS WII U CONTROLLER BUNDLE
Title: SMASH BROS WII U
Platform: WII U
Region: NTSC US/CANADA/LATIN AMERICA
Price: $112 PLUS SHIPPING
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc)NEW SEALED
Detail conditions: (dent on side, rips box, colour faded, etc) typical shelfware style a ding or two is present,
Link to DB Entry: (if exists)
Pictures: (link or embed)

Twisted
11-23-2014, 04:03 AM
are there any takers for this set yet?

Iwatasan
11-23-2014, 04:19 AM
pics?

Twisted
11-23-2014, 05:33 AM
I don't own a smart phone or a camera..LOL..it's because of some disabilities I don't get out much..LOL..but if you give me your e-mail address..i can have my LOL little sister use her Iphone and snap pics..LOL..but she's gone right now until Tuesday..so if your still interested, and come Tuesday I still have this available, please PM your e-mail and I can send some pics your way...that goes for others interested as well.. but it will have to be Tuesday at the earliest..sorry about all this.lol..only have basic computer skills as well.lol

Iwatasan
11-23-2014, 05:53 AM
No worries bud! ;) Honestly my interest is pretty speculative so if you get other offers that's totally cool with me. I have two copies already and two more on the way from Amazon that I ordered yesterday when I couldn't find any local Best Buys or GameStops (or any other retailers at all :nosleep: ) that had it in stock. My Amazon orders should be here Tuesday at the latest. So I'll have four copies from which to choose the nicest two for my collection, and then I'll either return or sell on the remaining two. The two I already have in hand are already pretty nice, but I suppose it's possible my Amazon orders or your copy/copies are even better...I'm familiar with your high standards. ;) :thumb:

Twisted
11-23-2014, 06:15 AM
Iwatasan, for some odd slim chance, that amazon sends you two immaculate MINT ones, and for some reason, your needing to return one of two..please let me know, and if at all possible, I would like one..i understand it's a long shot..but just wanted to put this out there, just in case circumstances warrant you needing to return, and it's a MINT package...thank you :)

Iwatasan
11-23-2014, 06:23 AM
Yep, that's definitely a long shot. :haha: But I'll let you know. Cross your fingers!

Twisted
11-26-2014, 04:57 AM
this is still available, if anyone is interested.