PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Limited Edition US

r3galbum
01-06-2015, 04:09 PM
Full Game Name: Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Edition Name: Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Limited Edition
Platform(s): Nintendo 3DS
Publisher: Nintendo
Release Date: TBA
Price (RRP): $49.99
Content Description:
- Standard edition of the game
- Skull Kid Figure
Link(s) to source(s):
Gamestop (http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/the-legend-of-zelda-majoras-mask-limited-edition-bundle/119692)
Other Info/Pics:
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/images/bonus/TLOZ_MMSkullKid_bonusLG.jpg

Cosmic_Link
01-06-2015, 04:47 PM
Does GameStop take payment upfront? Don't wanna miss out on this. >.<

r3galbum
01-06-2015, 04:49 PM
Does GameStop take payment upfront? Don't wanna miss out on this. >.<

Gamestop will charge you at the time of shipping, which is kind of nice. I'm not sure if they'll take it upfront if you pay by PayPal. I need to stop by the store first, but I'll probably set up a GB for this ^.^.

Cosmic_Link
01-06-2015, 04:54 PM
Gamestop will charge you at the time of shipping, which is kind of nice. I'm not sure if they'll take it upfront if you pay by PayPal. I need to stop by the store first, but I'll probably set up a GB for this ^.^.

If I can't order from Amazon for whatever reason and you'll be pre-ordering in store, put me down for one, please? :thumb:

KnightOfTruth
01-06-2015, 05:14 PM

They're not up in-store yet for pre-orders and might not ever be. Lately GS has been doing quite a few of these "online only" pre-orders, but we'll see. If so, it'll probably have an appropriate SKU tomorrow at the earliest.

Edit: Also, they've already sold out on their website, so unlikely there will be an in-store SKU available tomorrow.

r3galbum
01-06-2015, 06:48 PM
They're not up in-store yet for pre-orders and might not ever be. Lately GS has been doing quite a few of these "online only" pre-orders, but we'll see. If so, it'll probably have an appropriate SKU tomorrow at the earliest.

Edit: Also, they've already sold out on their website, so unlikely there will be an in-store SKU available tomorrow.

Damn that was fast o.o... I'm kind of surprised they're gone so quickly, but at the same time I'm not lol.

Clusks
01-06-2015, 07:48 PM
Thing of beauty, I'd love one!

xhunter
01-06-2015, 08:02 PM
Anyone manage to snag an extra they are willing to sell? I'd pay for a small markup in price. So annoyed that Amazon screwed me.

eternix
01-06-2015, 08:04 PM
It's a good thing I did not wait until I got home and ordered it at work.:banana:

Iwatasan
01-06-2015, 11:59 PM
Well this is fucking stupid.

got 6 on gamestop and 12 on amazon over my various accounts. time to set up my ebay auctions!

http://slickdeals.net/f/7576800-the-legend-of-zelda-majora-s-mask-limited-edition-bundle-just-49-99?v=1&page=5&rpid=73457708&rp=4

Amazon and GameStop sold out, Best Buy hasn't listed it yet I guess so I'm F5ing that page like a trained monkey.

I got one overpriced copy from GameStop as back up from here (http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/the-legend-of-zelda-majoras-mask-ultimate-limited-edition-bundle/119701) in case any other COLLECTORS still need one. Still gonna try to get one more for myself and one for a friend.

HOW ABOUT A LITTLE NOTICE NINTENDO.

r3galbum
01-07-2015, 12:11 AM
The bundle with the guide is now sold out as well.

Googlie
01-07-2015, 12:21 AM
Well this is fucking stupid.

got 6 on gamestop and 12 on amazon over my various accounts. time to set up my ebay auctions!

http://slickdeals.net/f/7576800-the-legend-of-zelda-majora-s-mask-limited-edition-bundle-just-49-99?v=1&page=5&rpid=73457708&rp=4

Amazon and GameStop sold out, Best Buy hasn't listed it yet I guess so I'm F5ing that page like a trained monkey.

I got one overpriced copy from GameStop as back up from here (http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/the-legend-of-zelda-majoras-mask-ultimate-limited-edition-bundle/119701) in case any other COLLECTORS still need one. Still gonna try to get one more for myself and one for a friend.

HOW ABOUT A LITTLE NOTICE NINTENDO.[/QUOTE]

I read in that forum that NoA tweeted that it wont be coming to bestbuy. And as for that bundle with the guide, you can return the guide in store. It is listed separately on your receipt.

xhunter
01-07-2015, 12:33 AM

HOW ABOUT A LITTLE NOTICE NINTENDO.

I read in that forum that NoA tweeted that it wont be coming to bestbuy. And as for that bundle with the guide, you can return the guide in store. It is listed separately on your receipt.

I will give you $100 for LE+guide.

OniRyo
01-07-2015, 12:47 AM
For the ones who live in Canada, it's up for pre-order atm on http://www.amazon.ca/Legend-Zelda-Majoras-Figurine-Nintendo/dp/B00RUMLPTG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1420591023&sr=8-2&keywords=Majora%27s+Mask+3D

Be quick of course, it might be soldout soon!

Googlie
01-07-2015, 01:03 AM
I will give you $100 for LE+guide.

Sorry, I just have the one preordered, and I have been waiting for soo loong for this announcement.

I hope you find one for yourself, best of luck.

xhunter
01-07-2015, 01:12 AM
Sorry, I just have the one preordered, and I have been waiting for soo loong for this announcement.

I hope you find one for yourself, best of luck.

Ah, my misunderstanding. Thought you said it was a backup.

Iwatasan
01-07-2015, 01:56 AM
GameStop physical stores in my area are taking web-in-store preorders right now if you can afford to pay up front. One told me they might take in-store preorders tomorrow, another told me it's only going to be web-in-store.

I'm up to 4 preorders now, 2 more stores to hit before I head home.

Iwatasan
01-07-2015, 03:17 AM

Thanks for that. Checked the tweet (https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/552587130808320000) and it looks like Fry's is the other store, not Best Buy. I was near a Fry's so I stopped in and it's not in their system yet, let alone on their website.

But including my online order with GameStop (I'll return their overpriced guide book when I get it, thanks for the heads up on that), I now have 5 preorders. Who knows if they'll let me keep 5 despite the 1 per customer order limit. Even if I can keep them all who knows if any of them will arrive without damage.

r3galbum
01-07-2015, 07:04 AM
Lets hope that they all arrive without damage *fingers crossed*. And that the retailers don't cancel do to any over sales. Here's a better picture of the statue as well!

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/06/72920cec6f6b128d253970b38fd56388.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MortalMonday
01-07-2015, 07:07 AM
That's not the same statue. That one pictured above is the F4F statue.

iscmarkiemark
01-07-2015, 08:04 AM
Can anyone tell me if best buy listed theirs yet? Or am I too late already as usual...

Twisted
01-07-2015, 12:29 PM
best buy will NOT have this..only gamestop, amazon, and fry's electronics had it.

Twisted
01-07-2015, 12:31 PM
this one is supposedly roughly the size of an amiibo

iscmarkiemark
01-07-2015, 04:09 PM
For those that missed it and don't mind getting the collectors strategy guide along with it gamestop has the ultimate edition. I'd act fast.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Ultimate Limited Edition Bundle

http://m.gamestop.com/Catalog/Product/119701

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/the-legend-of-zelda-majoras-mask-ultimate-limited-edition-bundle/119701

iscmarkiemark
01-07-2015, 04:46 PM
Did most already buy this then? Starting to feel like I was I the only sucker that had to buy this guide with it .

r3galbum
01-07-2015, 04:57 PM
That's not the same statue. That one pictured above is the F4F statue.

Whoops! That's what they showed on the IGN tweet. No wonder the statue looks so nice :P.

singer07
01-07-2015, 11:49 PM
Did most already buy this then? Starting to feel like I was I the only sucker that had to buy this guide with it .

of course not, and u can return the guide to any gs store. you must not realize how limited these are

MortalMonday
01-08-2015, 12:32 AM
Completely sold out at GameStop now too. No more store-to-web orders.

Frys, I think, is the only other Hope at this point.

Twisted
01-08-2015, 05:14 AM
BEST BUY actually had them at one point today..there current link is greyed out and says "coming soon" as opposed to "sold out"..unless it means the same in best buy speak?

LyricalOne
01-09-2015, 12:45 AM
From what I have heard/know Best Buy was NOT suppose to have it, since Fry's was the other "exclusive retailer"

I have heard rumors that Nintendo screwed up in mentioning Fry's since Best Buy ended up getting it (and Fry's is a regional retailer rather than BB being national).
Used the wrong Logo..:lmao:

Also Best Buy did sell out. I know they put the coming soon when they are not sure if they might get more available for pre-order (but it does not guarantee that they are getting more at all).

I went ahead and pre-ordered the SUPER UBBER YOU-WOULD-NOT-BUY-IT-AT-RETAILPRICE-GUIDE Bundle since it was the only available at Gamestop yesterday in store.

Better safe than sorry..since re-sellers are already have a field day on eBay :lol:

I love how Nintendo tweeted they were available for pre-order at GS &Amazon AFTER they sold out :rotfl:

OniRyo
01-09-2015, 04:12 AM
Lets hope that they all arrive without damage *fingers crossed*. And that the retailers don't cancel do to any over sales. Here's a better picture of the statue as well!

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/06/72920cec6f6b128d253970b38fd56388.jpg

Haha indeed, you wish it was that one :p

iscmarkiemark
01-10-2015, 06:22 AM
of course not, and u can return the guide to any gs store. you must not realize how limited these are

I guess not, how limited? Any number provided for this run? I called my gamestop and they said I cannot return the guide as it is bundled together. However if it does have a upc on it i can get in store credit. I think I might just keep it though as I have never owned a LE strategy guide.

singer07
01-11-2015, 12:58 PM
I guess not, how limited? Any number provided for this run? I called my gamestop and they said I cannot return the guide as it is bundled together. However if it does have a upc on it i can get in store credit. I think I might just keep it though as I have never owned a LE strategy guide.

sounds like the guy may have been bullshitting you. if they arent able to return the guide then how can they give you store credit? that sounds like they would need to do a no receipt return, which they wont do.

CrossSleet
01-13-2015, 04:48 PM
Is there any possibility this'll be avaiable like...ever?
Ebay fest is on roll. I screwed so much on this one - love to have Skull Kid even if i don't own 3ds ;)

KnightOfTruth
01-13-2015, 05:29 PM
Is there any possibility this'll be avaiable like...ever?
Ebay fest is on roll. I screwed so much on this one - love to have Skull Kid even if i don't own 3ds ;)

Its unlikely that all of those ebay sales will sell especially at those prices. Market forces will cause the prices to decline if resellers want to make a profit (or force them to list as auctions) (as launch approaches things will shift up and down a bit) but if there's still a flood of supply on ebay either they'll have to resort to selling at/near MSRP or return/cancel their orders which will mean they'll be available again from the retailers.

Your other option is asking very nicely to a few of the people on here who apparently have pre-ordered "extras", or just go wait in line at the Nintendo World Store in NYC ~15hrs early.

CrossSleet
01-13-2015, 05:33 PM
Could also just sit quietly and sob in the corner.
But seriously - we'll see. Thanks for info.

Venner
01-14-2015, 04:41 PM
love the look of that shame no UK release

eternix
01-14-2015, 05:38 PM
Zelda MM Release Date: Feb. 13th

Redmagster
01-15-2015, 01:47 PM
Nintendo Store have the special edition 3DS XL up with the Skull Kid figurine :) :)

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/new-nintendo-3ds-xl-console/new-nintendo-3ds-xl-majoras-mask-3d-edition/11070029.html

http://s1.thcdn.com/productimg/0/600/600/29/11070029-1421314374-311736.jpg

Bit pricey at £209.99... :nosleep:

KnightOfTruth
01-15-2015, 02:12 PM
Nintendo Store have the special edition 3DS XL up with the Skull Kid figurine :) :)

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/new-nintendo-3ds-xl-console/new-nintendo-3ds-xl-majoras-mask-3d-edition/11070029.html

http://s1.thcdn.com/productimg/0/600/600/29/11070029-1421314374-311736.jpg

Bit pricey at £209.99... :nosleep:

THERE'S THE DAGGER! I thought maybe for once us Americans actually got something that you guys didn't.... nope. So much for that. Back to hating on Nintendo! :hammer:

Venner
01-15-2015, 02:29 PM
Just ordered :)

Thetof91
01-21-2015, 01:08 PM
Any know how big the figurine is?

Just saw it would be coming to some danish store too :)

Twisted
01-22-2015, 05:29 AM
i heard amiibo sized..but that was just what i read on-line.

Viridius
01-22-2015, 12:41 PM
If Nintendo are keeping the box the same size as previous collectors editions, then about amibo size sounds right.

0329liuken
01-22-2015, 07:08 PM
I have an extra copy of US version of the CE with guide from GameStop. If anyone's interested please send me a PM.

Update: Sold

Iwatasan
01-27-2015, 11:31 PM
Fry's just called me. Said they may get 1 or 2 of the LE, but they're not accepting preorders. First come first served.

KnightOfTruth
02-05-2015, 06:32 PM
UK gets these figures for free now, meanwhile US has to be one of the lucky few or pay exorbitant prices on eBay... the pain is palpable sometimes.

Free Skull Kid Figure w/Preorders in UK (http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/02/the_legend_of_zelda_majoras_mask_3d_uk_pre-orders_and_purchases_to_be_rewarded_with_free_skul l_kid_figurine)

Thetof91
02-05-2015, 06:40 PM
Does the mean if register the game in club Nintendo I will get the figurine?

KnightOfTruth
02-05-2015, 06:54 PM
Not sure. It seems like it was targeted to New 3DS Amabassador's somehow too -- just a bunch of confusion which is why I just posted the article :scratch:

Matt16
02-05-2015, 07:58 PM
I've just received the following email which explains it quite well.

Dear Ambassador

Thank you for purchasing New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition Bundle.

You can now qualify for an exclusive Skull Kid figurine!

Nintendo Official UK Store is now offering a FREE exclusive Skull Kid figurine* when you buy any New Nintendo 3DS with The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D. This promotion applies to all editions of the new console and game for a limited time only, while stocks last.

As you have already purchased your New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition Bundle before this promotion was available, we would like to assure you that you are also eligible for this offer when you buy The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D.

Please see below how to qualify:
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

If you have already pre-ordered the game from Nintendo Official UK Store

If you have already pre-ordered The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D from Nintendo Official UK Store you will receive your free Skull Kid figurine at the same time or a few days after the game has been delivered.

You do not need to do anything with your pre-order.
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

If you plan to purchase the game from Nintendo Official UK Store

If you haven't pre-ordered The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D from Nintendo Official UK Store and would like to take advantage of this Skull Kid promotion, you will need to purchase the game before Saturday 28th February 2015.

You will receive your free Skull Kid figurine at the same time or a few days after the game has been delivered.

If you have pre-ordered the game from another retailer

If you have already pre-ordered The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D from another retailer you can still qualify for this promotion. To do so, simply register your game on Club Nintendo by Saturday 28th February 2015.

We will dispatch your Skull Kid figurine once we have confirmation via Club Nintendo.

Cosmic_Link
02-05-2015, 08:05 PM
Hmmm... I haven't received this email... 0.o Am I being penilized for already having a pre-order for the MM Console? I would assume I am entitled to 2 figurines then? 1 for my MM Console and 1 with my game for my Ambassador console? It's a little confusing... 0.o I'll have to contact their CS about this.

Matt16
02-05-2015, 08:08 PM
Hmmm... I haven't received this email... 0.o Am I being penilized for already having a pre-order for the MM Console? I would assume I am entitled to 2 figurines then? 1 for my MM Console and 1 with my game for my Ambassador console? It's a little confusing... 0.o I'll have to contact their CS about this.

I've got the MM console ordered as well so it can't be that, hopefully they're just being slow and it'll be with you soon. Might be best giving them a shout though just to be safe.

Cosmic_Link
02-05-2015, 08:12 PM
I've got the MM console ordered as well so it can't be that, hopefully they're just being slow and it'll be with you soon. Might be best giving them a shout though just to be safe.

I'll see if anything has come through by tomorrow afternoon and will drop them an email if I don't hear anything. Will make a nice present to go with my GFs copy of Majora's Mask since she won't be getting a figure otherwise! ^^

Redmagster
02-05-2015, 08:30 PM
Just read this through a couple of times and it seems to me this applies to those enrolled in the Ambassdor program only...

So all those will get the bonus figure with any relevant preorder :)

Cosmic_Link
02-05-2015, 08:35 PM
Just read this through a couple of times and it seems to me this applies to those enrolled in the Ambassdor program only...

So all those will get the bonus figure with any relevant preorder :)

Was you in the Ambassador program Mags? :D

Redmagster
02-05-2015, 08:39 PM
Was you in the Ambassador program Mags? :D

:nono: :this: :sorry:

Iwatasan
02-05-2015, 08:44 PM

...she says as she secretly stockpiles dozens of Skull Kid figurines

Cosmic_Link
02-05-2015, 08:45 PM

Hmmm... I really do wonder how Nintendo decided who qualified for the Ambassador console then... 0.o there were fewer members than I expected to be eligible on this forum. >.< it seems that a lot of the eligible people flipped their consoles straight on eBay... :( Sad.

Redmagster
02-05-2015, 09:12 PM

I wish!!! Now that would be quite a coup :) :yes:

Hmmm... I really do wonder how Nintendo decided who qualified for the Ambassador console then... 0.o there were fewer members than I expected to be eligible on this forum. >.< it seems that a lot of the eligible people flipped their consoles straight on eBay... :( Sad.

Are there not many then???

Cosmic_Link
02-05-2015, 09:28 PM
I wish!!! Now that would be quite a coup :) :yes:

Are there not many then???

Tbh, I don't know how many Nintendo released. I would hope that the quantity is quite low though. Lol There was over 100 on eBay though a couple of days after the emails went out.

Redmagster
02-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Tbh, I don't know how many Nintendo released. I would hope that the quantity is quite low though. Lol There was over 100 on eBay though a couple of days after the emails went out.

Seriously?!? :nosleep:

Cosmic_Link
02-05-2015, 09:52 PM
Seriously?!? :nosleep:

Yeah seriously! >.< I got my email on the Tuesday I think, and paid for express next day delivery. That same day there were over 100 "in-hand" listings for the console for around the £260 mark. Which tbh, when you take into account the cost of eBay and PayPal fees and shipping, people wouldn't have been making that much from them. Makes me think "what was the point?" XD

Redmagster
02-05-2015, 09:56 PM
Yeah seriously! >.< I got my email on the Tuesday I think, and paid for express next day delivery. That same day there were over 100 "in-hand" listings for the console for around the £260 mark. Which tbh, when you take into account the cost of eBay and PayPal fees and shipping, people wouldn't have been making that much from them. Makes me think "what was the point?" XD

It makes no sense to try to sell current consoles at a profit... The outlay is huge and the potential Mark up not big enough so the return on investment is insignificant... Keep em for a couple of years then sell them - If you can afford the outlay lol :)

umbry1895
02-06-2015, 02:34 PM
Managed to snag two on Amazon before it was sold out. One for me and the BF and then he said he didn't want one. So will use it for trade bait.

comaamen86
02-06-2015, 07:57 PM

You know it

She can play full team football with em :lmao:

comaamen86
02-06-2015, 07:59 PM
Managed to snag two on Amazon before it was sold out. One for me and the BF and then he said he didn't want one. So will use it for trade bait.

You woman?

Pics or didn't happen!!!

umbry1895
02-06-2015, 08:08 PM
You woman?

Pics or didn't happen!!!
Nope, I'm a dude with a gamer bf.
Pics of what? Him? LoZ?

comaamen86
02-06-2015, 08:12 PM
Nope, I'm a dude with a gamer bf.
Pics of what? Him? LoZ?

No one needs to prove their male

Sexuality is cool its 2015

Potatoe potato and all all that, I embrace all

I am a little disgusted your Nintendo fan though :banana:

umbry1895
02-06-2015, 08:19 PM
I am a little disgusted your Nintendo fan though :banana:

I'm more of a fan of the products they release. I am not a fanboy and think they can do no wrong. Just happens to have some of my favorite series. Pokemon , Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing.

I like what I like.

comaamen86
02-06-2015, 08:40 PM
The only good Nintendo ever done was pikachu <3

Matt16
02-06-2015, 11:54 PM
The only good Nintendo ever done was pikachu <3

Pokemon sucks, most over rated games I've ever seen!

Super Metroid is Nintendo's finest hour.

Letrico
02-07-2015, 03:31 AM
Pokemon sucks, most over rated games I've ever seen!

Super Metroid is Nintendo's finest hour.

How could you :(. My pikachu...

Matt16
02-07-2015, 11:06 PM
How could you :(. My pikachu...

:lol: I tried to like it, bought three of the games over the years but no, it's not for me.

umbry1895
02-08-2015, 04:08 PM
I own most of the pokemon games and vow to slowly complete my collection.

Letrico
02-08-2015, 11:26 PM
:lol: I tried to like it, bought three of the games over the years but no, it's not for me.

Well I guess mainly the reason was I was there when Pokemon started and I played all of the pokemon games lol. It is one of the most popular monster capturing RPG but that is the only charm of it. In terms of story, it has always been lacking a little heh. That might be why your didn't like it.

CollectorFanatic
02-09-2015, 01:08 AM
I would love a new monster rancher game. That game was so badass. The way uou go new monsters is youre ps1 would stop the game, take out the disc and you can insert any media disc into the ps1, I.E. another game, dvd, or cd, and it would read it, tell you to put monster rancher back in and then youd get a new monster. It was awesome

Matt16
02-09-2015, 10:34 AM
Well I guess mainly the reason was I was there when Pokemon started and I played all of the pokemon games lol. It is one of the most popular monster capturing RPG but that is the only charm of it. In terms of story, it has always been lacking a little heh. That might be why your didn't like it.

I think I was to old for Pokemon when it started and always found the story and dialog to childish. With no strong story or good characters to back it up the games became repetitive quickly and the bland battle system didn't help... so yeah, nothing positive there really :lol:

KnightOfTruth
02-09-2015, 02:24 PM
I would love a new monster rancher game. That game was so badass. The way uou go new monsters is youre ps1 would stop the game, take out the disc and you can insert any media disc into the ps1, I.E. another game, dvd, or cd, and it would read it, tell you to put monster rancher back in and then youd get a new monster. It was awesome

Funny - I was just talking to someone else about that game last week! It was really awesome. I remember finding one of my mom's music CD's and another random demo cd that came in the mail from PC Gamer or PS Magazine or something that both unlocked a dragon! It was awesome!

I just found out last week though that it was based off of a cartoon/anime or something and they actually used discs to get their monsters and thus the game -- I thought it was just a random idea someone turned into a game.

umbry1895
02-09-2015, 02:33 PM
I loved monster Rancher and there was this iPad Nano game where it made you songs into monsters called Song Summoner I loved.
I also like games like Spectrobes, Fossil Fighters and my fav Dragon Quest Monster Joker series

Cosmic_Link
02-11-2015, 01:49 PM
As expect he Euro Skull Kidncomes in a plain white box with a barcode and "Skull Kid Statue" written on it. :( No pretty box.

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i339/Cosmic_Link/Misc/BB3E3949-E1A7-4352-8F2A-3CA23B2D2FBE_zpsm0ra7ugv.jpg (http://s1088.photobucket.com/user/Cosmic_Link/media/Misc/BB3E3949-E1A7-4352-8F2A-3CA23B2D2FBE_zpsm0ra7ugv.jpg.html)

Also Nintendo never sent me a Charger with it! >.< Snotty email incoming... -_-

umbry1895
02-11-2015, 01:59 PM
As expect he Euro Skull Kidncomes in a plain white box with a barcode and "Skull Kid Statue" written on it. :( No pretty box.

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i339/Cosmic_Link/Misc/BB3E3949-E1A7-4352-8F2A-3CA23B2D2FBE_zpsm0ra7ugv.jpg (http://s1088.photobucket.com/user/Cosmic_Link/media/Misc/BB3E3949-E1A7-4352-8F2A-3CA23B2D2FBE_zpsm0ra7ugv.jpg.html)

Also Nintendo never sent me a Charger with it! >.< Snotty email incoming... -_-

You do know the new 3DS's will not come with chargers right?
There was a whole thing about it and people were in an uproar.

GameTrigger
02-11-2015, 02:00 PM
You do know the new 3DS's will not come with chargers right?
There was a whole thing about it and people were in an uproar.
Nintendo Store offered "special bundle" - console, figure and charger ;)

umbry1895
02-11-2015, 02:01 PM
Oh.