PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Age items

Lilytoby
01-21-2015, 05:50 PM
I'm looking for anything related to the Dragon Age series, so far I only have The World of Thedas vol.1 and the Library Edition Vol.1

I have a few items to trade, but otherwise I'm looking to buy. Let me know what you have!

Merch
01-21-2015, 09:32 PM
Have a shirt size l in my thread for sale. Very cheap

Lilytoby
01-21-2015, 09:41 PM
Have a shirt size l in my thread for sale. Very cheap

Not my size unfortunately, and I don't collect clothing that I can't wear - thanks anyway!

asiak75
01-28-2015, 10:44 AM
I am not sure if you refer having the exclusive edition of the World of Thedas vol 1?
If not I have one for sale.
i also have the limited collectors edition guide with the 4 leather bookmarks sold out everywhere, not sure you got a chance to get one.

If your interested you can PM me and I can provide you with a relatively good deal as both books are pretty heavy and since you are in the UK shipping will not be overwhelmingly high.

Neboolah
02-03-2015, 07:13 PM
I got stuff from the Inquisitors Collectors Edition. Ink Set, Figures, Map, Lock Pick set etc.

Lilytoby
02-03-2015, 07:15 PM
I got stuff from the Inquisitors Collectors Edition. Ink Set, Figures, Map, Lock Pick set etc.

I actually bought one on ebay today - although if you have the steelbook available I might be interested in that? :)