PDA

View Full Version : Creased box us zelda majoras mask skullkid edition with strategy guide

Twisted
02-23-2015, 04:24 AM
For SaleUS MAJORAS MASK 3D LIMITED EDITION GAME BOX WITH STRATEGY GUIDE COLLECTORS EDITION
Title: MAJORAS MASK 3DS
Platform: NINTENDO 3DS
Region: NTSC US
Price: $120 PLUS SHIPPING INCLUDES COLLECTOR STRATEGY GUIDE
Condition: (Sealed, new, used,etc)BOX HAS CREASE ON 1 SIDE, OTHERWISE NEW AND SEALED AND REST OF BOX LOOKS GREAT
Detail conditions: (dent on side, rips box, colour faded, etc)CREASE ALONG 1 SIDE OF THE BOX, STRATEGY GUIDE APPEARS MINT. THIS IS MY ONLY COPY, I AM VERY OCD ABOUT BOX CONDITION, THAT IS WHY I WANT TO SELL IT, SINCE THE BOX DOES HAVE A CREASE ON ONE OF THE SIDES. I REVIEWED SOLD PRICES ON EBAY SO I PRICED IT AT $140 PLUS SHIPPING BUT UNLIKE EBAY, THIS OFFER INCLUDES THE COLLECTORS STRATEGY GUIDE.
Link to DB Entry: (if exists)
Pictures: (link or embed)I CAN E-MAIL PICS FOR SERIOUS BUYERS AS I AM NOT SURE HOW TO POST PICS.

Cosmic_Link
02-23-2015, 10:00 AM
It's annoying that so many of these editions have arrived with people damaged!! >.< I wonder if anybody has a truly mint copy... 0.o

Twisted
02-24-2015, 05:01 AM
i knocked down the price to $120 plus shipping..collectors edition strategy guide included!

umbry1895
02-24-2015, 01:44 PM
I sold mine on CList since they were both crummy and not mint.
One I got $100 and Luigi's Mansion and Zelda: Spirit tracks. The other I sold for $125 but it only had a bent piece.

Might be your best but. I would try to ask for money and games and that way they dont feel like they are giving away so much money for a damaged CE.

Iwatasan
02-25-2015, 09:02 AM
It's annoying that so many of these editions have arrived with people damaged!! >.< I wonder if anybody has a truly mint copy... 0.o

I did, but I had to buy five copies to get one mint one. :S