PDA

View Full Version : Looking for FF Pax East merch

kittychloe
03-04-2015, 09:17 AM
Hey, looking for anyone going to Pax East that might be going and know what merchandise is going for Final Fantasy since they are holding an event there

I know the shiva shirt but that requires actualy playing the game but any information on pins or con exclusive items and if you can help get a set or two would be great

Cheers
Chloe

KnightOfTruth
03-04-2015, 12:46 PM
Was all set to go this year but the impending arrival of our little one changed my plans :( Hope you're able to get what you're looking for. I've got some friends who run a booth there, I'll give them a call and see if they can sneak away to grab you some merch though.

KnightOfTruth
03-07-2015, 04:08 PM
Only things that my bud has seen are the tshirts, lanyards, and posters for different things. He's going back today and I've asked him to try and snag me some so I'll let you know if there any available.

kittychloe
03-07-2015, 05:05 PM
Thanks for looking into it, partner would be happy with anything really, grats on the kid by the way, unless the little one is a cat, then congrats on the new cat

lhurgoyf
03-08-2015, 03:54 PM
Surprising lack of free stuff this year. Ff14 line was insane and always capped when we went by. Shiva shirt did look pretty cool though. Ff14 panel just had post card size art cards and they capped the signing session at 40... missed it by 5 people ><

kittychloe
03-09-2015, 04:03 PM
Stingy squareenix, I do have money just not enough for plane tickets, there is pax aus but I don't expect much