PDA

View Full Version : A price check on several steelbooks?

Isauretjuh
03-08-2015, 07:52 PM
Hi there fellow steelbook lovers! Im very new to this forum and would just be curious if u guys could help me out on a pricecheck for several items.

Dark souls 1 prepare to die edition steelbook edition (sealed, mint condition)
Bioshock Infinite the rare blue steelbook (sealed, mint condition)
Ssx french exclusive steelbook ( not sealed, but mint condition)

I hope to get a response :)
Thanks in advance!

GameTrigger
03-08-2015, 08:14 PM
http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2556

mattybell2117
03-12-2015, 09:41 PM
Off the top of my head, so don't quote me. Prices are in CAD.

Dark Souls. Prepare to die edition was like 20 pounds on zavvi for quite a while but it seems to have been removed. I didn't even bite at that price but I imagine you could probably get $40 or so out of it.

Bioshock blue steelbook. Not sure how rare this is but last I checked, about half a year ago, these were going for about $40-$50 on ebay. I personally own like 6 of these so I'm hoping they're worth more but I don't think so.

SSX is worth the most. Tbh, I really like the game and have been trying to get that steelbook for awhile now. If your SSX is in mint condition, I'd say you could probably get at least $100 for it. If it was sealed I imagine you could get more but I don't remember if the SSX steelbook came sealed (I don't believe so).

Again, take my prices with a grain of salt, I haven't been too into collecting lately so prices may have changes. I'm fairly confidant with those numbers as baselines though.

Isauretjuh
03-12-2015, 10:29 PM
Off the top of my head, so don't quote me. Prices are in CAD.

Dark Souls. Prepare to die edition was like 20 pounds on zavvi for quite a while but it seems to have been removed. I didn't even bite at that price but I imagine you could probably get $40 or so out of it.

Bioshock blue steelbook. Not sure how rare this is but last I checked, about half a year ago, these were going for about $40-$50 on ebay. I personally own like 6 of these so I'm hoping they're worth more but I don't think so.

SSX is worth the most. Tbh, I really like the game and have been trying to get that steelbook for awhile now. If your SSX is in mint condition, I'd say you could probably get at least $100 for it. If it was sealed I imagine you could get more but I don't remember if the SSX steelbook came sealed (I don't believe so).

Again, take my prices with a grain of salt, I haven't been too into collecting lately so prices may have changes. I'm fairly confidant with those numbers as baselines though.

Hey there, Thanks a bunch for the information ! The ssx steelbook never was sealed i just found out. it came in a french collectors edition box but i dont think i have ever seen it complete in the box..And are u sure about the dark souls one ? I see the steelbooks going for like 100-150 dollars on ebay. and actually selling in most cases. Again thanks for the estimates :) Gives a nice touch to my new things

Twisted
03-13-2015, 07:14 AM
I actually have a brand new French SSX sealed steelbook/game package, with a little flap that opens on the front cover of the box.