PDA

View Full Version : Project Cars Metal Pak Pre-Order Bonus - GameStop USA

patcrazystar64
03-21-2015, 06:13 PM
Not 100% sure but you might have to be a PowerUP Rewards member to receive this pre-order bonus. GameStop website hasn't updated yet with the new bonus details.

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/home/pick-up-an-exclusive-collectible-case-at-gamestop

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/uploads/2/0/6/5/20658008/8030912_orig.png

Twisted
03-21-2015, 06:23 PM
this one looks cool!!!! i'm gonna preorder..thanks for the tip!!

Twisted
03-21-2015, 09:04 PM
I only see a poster being offered and some DLC as preorders can you share the link where u found out about this metalpak

patcrazystar64
03-21-2015, 09:06 PM
Added a link in the 1st post.

Twisted
04-09-2015, 06:57 AM
are there any updates yet on the availability of this metalpak?

Twisted
04-20-2015, 06:06 AM
this game as gone GOLD..release date is in MAY..the pre order window is closing in fast...when will this METALPAK be advertised as a pre order bonus?..

Dreamcazman
04-28-2015, 05:39 AM
Just noticed EB here in Australia have the Limited Edition which includes the case, behind the scenes book & 8 exclusive cars & career events.

I can do a group buy for this is anyone is interested (PM me). :)

https://www.ebgames.com.au/featured/project-cars

https://content.ebgames.com.au/website/images/detail/203329_detail_v4.jpg

Twisted
04-28-2015, 06:09 AM
Hey Aussie Friend :)..the PAL case design metalpak is actually DIFFERENT then the design we were promised about 2 months ago for preordering at GAMESTOP US...still not sure what is happening with the variant metalcase for the US market?

Dreamcazman
04-28-2015, 12:27 PM
Hey Aussie Friend :)..the PAL case design metalpak is actually DIFFERENT then the design we were promised about 2 months ago for preordering at GAMESTOP US...still not sure what is happening with the variant metalcase for the US market?
It is too. TBH I didn't even check to see if they were different. :lol:

0329liuken
05-08-2015, 01:24 AM
The page is gone, looks like we won't be getting the steelbook

Twisted
05-08-2015, 05:15 AM
i thought the US metalpak looked amazing..i really wanted it..i feel angry and gutted that they flaunted it in our faces telling us it was a gamestop exclusive..so thats why i preordered..now i will NOT buy or support this game. it was best they not reveal it, unless they know 110% sure it was a GO..instead they pulled the rug underneath us..and still expect us to pay full price, after telling us we will get this bonus metalpak..i was really looking forward to it..now i'm OUT.

USF
05-08-2015, 09:15 AM
Project Cars Limited Edition (Middle East Version)
Too bas I was expecting this to come in Steelbook packaging
Came in a Metalpak instead :suicide:

http://i.imgur.com/vCMH0iz.jpg?1

0329liuken
05-08-2015, 02:21 PM
i thought the US metalpak looked amazing..i really wanted it..i feel angry and gutted that they flaunted it in our faces telling us it was a gamestop exclusive..so thats why i preordered..now i will NOT buy or support this game. it was best they not reveal it, unless they know 110% sure it was a GO..instead they pulled the rug underneath us..and still expect us to pay full price, after telling us we will get this bonus metalpak..i was really looking forward to it..now i'm OUT.

Yeah I thought it looks amazing as well. Really want it, although it might not be a steelbook :(

Twisted
05-09-2015, 12:46 AM
i take what i said all back!!!...i actually saw them and had them in hand to look over the US pre order metalpak from Gamestop..there is NO inside artwork and UNsealed..but they do have them for preorder ONLY..at least my gamestop store only received "enough to cover preorders" which was a total of 4. so YES!!! i am happy that this US incentive is a GO!!!! i can confirm since they allowed me to look it over, but can't take it until Tuesday.

0329liuken
05-09-2015, 01:04 AM
i take what i said all back!!!...i actually saw them and had them in hand to look over the US pre order metalpak from Gamestop..there is NO inside artwork and UNsealed..but they do have them for preorder ONLY..at least my gamestop store only received "enough to cover preorders" which was a total of 4. so YES!!! i am happy that this US incentive is a GO!!!! i can confirm since they allowed me to look it over, but can't take it until Tuesday.

Wow cool! I'll go and pre order one myself!

0329liuken
05-09-2015, 01:24 AM
My local GameStop only got 5, and they had 7 pre-orders... Will try my luck somewhere else

TheHeape
05-09-2015, 02:16 AM
There is a SteelBook or what ever the "brand" is. It DVD sized which is annoying for a PS4/XB1 game only really works for PC copies I guess.

Source: I run a GameStop.

0329liuken
05-09-2015, 02:17 AM
There is a SteelBook or what ever the "brand" is. It DVD sized which is annoying for a PS4/XB1 game only really works for PC copies I guess.

Any idea if there will be a second shipment of the steelbook arriving in store? My local GS employees told me there's a 50-50 chance that they'll get more

TheHeape
05-09-2015, 02:17 AM
There is a SteelBook or what ever the "brand" is. It DVD sized which is annoying for a PS4/XB1 game only really works for PC copies I guess. Also it is not a pre-order bonus it is a first come first serve add on.

TheHeape
05-09-2015, 02:19 AM
Sorry I messed that all up. First I saw no steel so I thought I would post. then I noticed I missed a page so I tried to edit and it double posted ahh.

No replenishment first come first serve only.

Fatbot
05-10-2015, 08:19 PM
There is a SteelBook or what ever the "brand" is. It DVD sized which is annoying for a PS4/XB1 game only really works for PC copies I guess. Also it is not a pre-order bonus it is a first come first serve add on.

Thanks, I saw the G1 size one as well and your info tells me that that's the only size. I'll import if I decide I really want a steelbook.