PDA

View Full Version : Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Siege - Exclusive Ubishop Preorder Steelbook

Seesternmann
03-28-2015, 01:58 PM
Exclusive pre-order bonus. ONLY at Ubishop!

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/de_DE/home/ThemeID.8605700/ccRef.sv_SE

I currently don't know if it's a worldwide pre-order bonus. Pls check yourself :p

Letrico
03-28-2015, 02:02 PM
Available in Australia too

Steelbuds
03-28-2015, 02:26 PM
Thanks for posting about this. However, your link does not take me to anything about it. It just redirects to Ubishop's main page. So I searched up Rainbow Six Siege on there and there is no mention of a steelbook that I can see. No picture. Only guaranteed beta access.

I also took to Google and I only see a result for this website and another steelbook forum.

Need another link, more information, or something.

Letrico
03-28-2015, 02:46 PM
Thanks for posting about this. However, your link does not take me to anything about it. It just redirects to Ubishop's main page. So I searched up Rainbow Six Siege on there and there is no mention of a steelbook that I can see. No picture. Only guaranteed beta access.

I also took to Google and I only see a result for this website and another steelbook forum.

If nothing is showing up in NA ubishop, most likely this is Europe region exclusive.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/41250728/rainbow%20six.png

:)

Seesternmann
03-28-2015, 02:53 PM

Thats due to Ubisofts shitty homepage. They don't allow you to visit their sites from another country. So I can only post the link to the German site which will lead you to the US site ...

Anyway, I get the same image that Letrico posted :)

But as I said I currently don't know if this is a worldwide pre-order bonus or if it's limited to PAL territories. :shrug:

Twisted
03-28-2015, 05:38 PM
so, is that the artwork?..the plain black and white looking steelbook?

Steelbuds
03-28-2015, 06:24 PM
If nothing is showing up in NA ubishop, most likely this is Europe region exclusive.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/41250728/rainbow%20six.png

:)

Thats due to Ubisofts shitty homepage. They don't allow you to visit their sites from another country. So I can only post the link to the German site which will lead you to the US site ...

Anyway, I get the same image that Letrico posted :)

But as I said I currently don't know if this is a worldwide pre-order bonus or if it's limited to PAL territories. :shrug:

Ah, ok. I didn't know I couldn't access regional variants of their website. So yes, it must not be available in NA. Big surprise there :rant: