PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Already Released) Halo 4 Legendary Edition & Special Edition

KnightOfTruth
03-29-2015, 05:47 AM
Full Game Name: Halo 4 Legendary Edition
Edition Name: Legendary Edition
Platform(s): Xbox 360
Region(s): PAL (Italy)
Publisher:
Release Date:
Price (RRP):
Bar Code: (if known)
Package Description:
Content Description:
- Numbered edition of only 1,250 via metal plate
- Included several pieces of art, Halo encyclopedia (in Italian), the LE contents, a boxed diecast Halo megablocks set, all enclosed in a large box with magnetic clasp
Link(s) to source(s):
VmVEBz1asvk
- was available in several places in Italy (example: http://multiplayer.com/videogiochi/xbox-360/halo-4-legendary-edition.html?adv_id=94746
Other Info/Pics:

Also, there was a "Special Edition" which was similarly packaged but did not include all the same things -- it appeared to have a paperback book instead of the Hardcover encyclopedia and perhaps a different die-cast halo megablocks set. Here's a picture of the outside box (special edition) from one of our members though:
http://www.sealedgameheaven.com/uploads/monthly_11_2012/post-2706-0-69698100-1352647563.jpg

Twisted
03-29-2015, 08:07 AM
I remember something like this was discussed before when it was released..i thought there was a on-line website to order these, but most people dismissed it because they said a lot of the stuff inside these boxes were readily available or going to be mass market, and that the only exclusive thing was the box?..not sure if this is the same EXACT set, but something HALO related was talked about on here, which was a numbered set, but had mass market items contained inside.

KnightOfTruth
03-29-2015, 03:53 PM
Yeah likely that could have been this since most of the content was available elsewhere, but regardless it should be listed as an edition here and in the database. I'm shocked that its not listed considering Halo is such a huge franchise and "legendary edition" is kind of an important one to miss here, regardless of what was inside, its still a unique collectors edition (and numbered at that).