PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Rodea The Sky Soldier Limited Edition

eternix
04-09-2015, 04:07 AM
Full Game Name: Rodea The Sky Soldier
Edition Name: Limited Edition
Platform(s): Nintendo Wii U/3DS
Region(s): US
Publisher: NIS AMERICA, INC.
Release Date: September 22, 2015
Price (RRP): Wii U($74.00)/3DS($54.99)
Package Description:
Rodea The Sky Soldier

1,000 years ago, Emperor Geardo of the Naga Empire sent an army of machine soldiers to invade the sky kingdom of Garuda. Thanks to the efforts of Princess Cecilia and Rodea, a machine soldier who promised to protect Garuda, Emperor Geardo’s assault was thwarted.

In present day, a spirited inventor named Ion discovers an abandoned robot that has fallen into disrepair in the heart of a scorching desert. Upon completing her repairs, the robot stirs to life and reveals itself to be none other than Rodea. Stunned to find himself in the future, Rodea learns that the Naga Empire is no more and that Garuda has known peace for 1,000 years.

But this peace was not meant to last, for the forces of Naga have returned to wage war against Garuda. Remembering the promise he made 1,000 years ago, Rodea takes to the skies to defend Garuda from the Naga Empire once again.

Key Features:

Touch the Sky – Complete each mission by traversing the aerial kingdom of Garuda while solving puzzles and demolishing enemies! Upgrade your flight capabilities and take full control of the air to discover secrets of the past and hints of the future.

Delightful Tinkering – Explore each level and shatter enemies to collect Gears and Gravitons which Ion can use in her workshop to upgrade Rodea with new abilities and weapons, from upgrading his stats (such as health, attack damange, and speed) to powerful machine guns.

Colossal Battles – Engage in battles on an epic scale as you combat the massive automatons of the Naga army. Dodge and weave in acrobatic combat as you evade the behemoths’ attacks and locate their weaknesses.

Endless Hours of Fun – Replay your favorite levels to better your time and uncover numerous hidden objectives and items. Upgrade your gear to set new speed records and increase your score.
Content Description:
Limited Edition Includes:
- Rodea the Sky Soldier (3DS™ or Wii™/Wii U™)
- 5.25" x 7.75", 35+ page hardcover art book
- 10-song, single disc original soundtrack with jewel case
- Collector's box
- Bonus Item: "Key of Time" Pendant with Chain
Link(s) to source(s): http://store.nisamerica.com/preorders/rodea-the-sky-soldier
Other Info/Pics:
Wii U:
http://store.nisamerica.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/r/o/rodea_wiiu_collection_nf_2.jpg

3DS:
http://store.nisamerica.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/r/o/rodea_3ds_collection_nf.jpg

Twisted
04-09-2015, 06:55 AM
does anyone know if in the past, when there is a WII U LIMITED EDITION AND A 3DS LIMITED EDITION, If the collector box is the SAME BOX, SAME SIZE, or would the 3DS package be smaller?

Cosmic_Link
04-09-2015, 10:57 AM
does anyone know if in the past, when there is a WII U LIMITED EDITION AND A 3DS LIMITED EDITION, If the collector box is the SAME BOX, SAME SIZE, or would the 3DS package be smaller?

I would say that to keep costs down, the outer boxes would be the same size, but will be branded differently for each platform. Now to buy for 3DS or Wii U? Decisions, decisions... I assume this CE isn't gonna get a Euro release? I guess il get it on 3DS based on this assumption! Also as it's NISAmerica, I can't see the outer boxes being branded either. So I will assume that the CE boxes will be unbranded.

eternix
04-09-2015, 12:23 PM
I forgot to mention that if one buys the Wii U standard or limited edition that they will get the Wii version of the game free. First prints only.

Twisted
04-09-2015, 06:06 PM
so does NIS America do "branding" on the outside of the box? will I see like the white 3DS game strip or the blue wii u strip on top etc. of the package? I ask this, because for their PS3/PS4 releases there's no branding I think?

eternix
04-09-2015, 08:00 PM
so does NIS America do "branding" on the outside of the box? will I see like the white 3DS game strip or the blue wii u strip on top etc. of the package? I ask this, because for their PS3/PS4 releases there's no branding I think?

Honestly speaking, I don't think they will.

Twisted
04-10-2015, 08:36 AM
I just went ahead and ordered the WII U version..it says 51% to 75% stock remaining.

Letrico
04-10-2015, 01:07 PM

They rarely out branding. I think the last branding I saw was atelier totori?

eternix
04-10-2015, 01:16 PM
They rarely out branding. I think the last branding I saw was atelier totori?

You are correct! :thumb:

game_player_s
05-01-2015, 04:28 AM
Just to point out, this could well be the last game released for the Nintendo Wii in North America. That alone makes the Limited Edition for "Wii U / Wii" well worth getting as the Wii version of the game is exclusive to this Limited Edition.

KnightOfTruth
06-03-2015, 08:55 PM
Yeah, looks like there's still 51-75% left of stock in this, wonder how quickly that'll decrease as we get closer?

LIMITED EDITION STOCK METER: 51% - 75% LEFT
http://store.nisamerica.com/skin/frontend/eyemagine/nisamerica/images/high.png

Twisted
06-05-2015, 05:05 AM
the game got shit reviews..i think it will still be in stock once the game is released..the japan rodea games have been marked down as well..very slow seller in Japan..it basically bombed in Japan.

game_player_s
06-05-2015, 03:19 PM
It has the uncanny distinction of being a non-Nintendo, 3rd party game, being released exclusively on Nintendo systems. The Wii U isn't exactly a popular system to begin with, and most people I know over the age of 18 who have bought a 3DS did so for the sole sake of playing the latest Pokemon games, which doesn't help matters at all. The irony is that if this had been a 1st part release the pre-orders would have been gobbled up by the Nintendoites so fast that most people would've never known it existed.

GameTrigger
11-18-2015, 12:19 PM
Wii/Wii U unboxing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ST0-dwoadg

THEREALDEALDUDE
12-20-2015, 07:02 PM
It took me a while to add this edition i was very confused about it because i saw there was a launch edition, i added it plus this one both for WII U & 3Ds. i even thought their was a wii version for a second but i was mistaken.

game_player_s
12-21-2015, 03:59 AM
The Wii version is bundled exclusively in with the Limited Edition for the Wii U.

THEREALDEALDUDE
12-24-2015, 11:20 PM
The Wii version is bundled exclusively in with the Limited Edition for the Wii U.

Thats how i added it to the database im pretty sure. Always nice for someone to double check and point out any mistakes they find:poke:.
:beee:

Check it if you can see if i need to make any edits thank you.