PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Collectors AKA Castlevania Spiritual Successor

geralds
05-12-2015, 08:48 AM
Platform(s): xbox one, PS4, Windows, Wii U, Vita
Region(s):
Publisher: Unknown
Release Date: 2017
Price (RRP): Different

Images vea the kick starter page this edition will be exclusive to the kickstarter. Made by the creator of Castlevania after he left Konami.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night

GameTrigger
05-12-2015, 08:59 AM
In less than 24 hours made over $1 million :banana:

geralds
05-12-2015, 09:01 AM

More then likely the same thing is going to happen with kojima now that he left konami as well.

Twisted
05-12-2015, 06:22 PM
sadly no Nintendo news on this one.

geralds
05-12-2015, 10:30 PM
sadly no Nintendo news on this one.

That is probably because nintendo does not support the Engine they are using to develop this.

CheapAssassin
05-13-2015, 12:52 AM

Publishers apparently told them this type of game is not in demand..

geralds
05-13-2015, 04:17 AM
I think the issue here is the fact developers do not see the sales of call of duty and instantly think failed game. Like sega/Square enix saying a game that sold 2 million was a failed game. Even if they make a sequel they still say failed game.

geralds
06-01-2015, 07:54 AM
This is now coming on the wii u know. If they make enough money on the kickstarter they will be also making a vita port of this.

game_player_s
06-04-2015, 07:06 PM
Awesome, $3.4mil including the PayPal pledges not reflected in the Kickstarter amount shown. Now less than $100,000 away from the PS Vita stretch goal! If they hit that Vita goal, job or no job, I'll have to back this to get my hands on a copy.

KnightOfTruth
06-04-2015, 07:31 PM
Yeah, been debating which level to back it at. Would love a signed OST/Artbook, but think the standard artbook/CE level is what I'll go with.

Cosmic_Link
06-04-2015, 08:27 PM
I went for the $150 backing. Will be paid for next week and then I can forget about it for 2 years and it'll be a pleasant surprise when it gets sent to me. ^^

KnightOfTruth
06-05-2015, 02:26 AM
I wonder if this'll be like Mighty No.9 though where they end up releasing a separate "CE" when it hits the wider market that is different from the KS backer group. I can see them making it just different enough that backers will have to buy a 2nd copy. :P

Leonsamus
06-05-2015, 02:42 PM
Yeah, been debating which level to back it at. Would love a signed OST/Artbook, but think the standard artbook/CE level is what I'll go with.
Knight if I may make a suggestion. I like you was wavering and origonally pledged the $150 bundle. For another $150 I said what the hell when am I ever going to get signed memorabilia from a created of one of my beloved childhood series! Of course my Castlevania nostalgia goes back to the NES days yes i'm dating myself.

KnightOfTruth
06-05-2015, 02:46 PM
Knight if I may make a suggestion. I like you was wavering and origonally pledged the $150 bundle. For another $150 I said what the hell when am I ever going to get signed memorabilia from a created of one of my beloved childhood series! Of course my Castlevania nostalgia goes back to the NES days yes i'm dating myself.

Still got my original Castlevania games for the NES (although not CIB anymore unfortunately) so I hear ya! Unfortunately I don't have the extra to throw at this this month, if they waited one more month I'd be set, but with AK and ESO coming out this month ontop of the other things I've picked up, I just couldn't justify it.

Glad to hear that you got one though! Definitely will be a cool piece for the collection! :thumb:

geralds
06-08-2015, 10:17 PM
Vita port is coming now.

game_player_s
06-09-2015, 01:15 AM
Now the big question is do I go in for the $60 tier or for the $150 tier... it's a splurge either way seeing as I'm unemployed.
And then there is also a nagging feeling of impending ominous doom that makes me question if the March 2017 release date might get postponed indefinitely. :this:
Guess I'll go in for the $60.

game_player_s
06-13-2015, 05:19 AM
Well I am officially screwed. I picked up a pre-paid AmEx card on the way home this evening... and then....
https://rowango.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/captain-picard-facepalm.jpg
The Kickstarter apparently ended a few hours before I thought it was going to. I can honestly say that I have tried ever since the Vita goal was met to get ahold of a freaking pre-paid CC so I could get in on this.... and it would seem as though all of the forces of the universe have conspired against me. The only other chance I had prior to today to go out and get this stupid card I actually got to the store to buy one... and discovered I forgot to bring the money.
https://vsslaven.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/facepalm_picard_riker.jpg

And that dear readers sums up how my day has gone.

Cosmic_Link
06-13-2015, 11:54 AM
Well I am officially screwed. I picked up a pre-paid AmEx card on the way home this evening... and then....
https://rowango.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/captain-picard-facepalm.jpg
The Kickstarter apparently ended a few hours before I thought it was going to. I can honestly say that I have tried ever since the Vita goal was met to get ahold of a freaking pre-paid CC so I could get in on this.... and it would seem as though all of the forces of the universe have conspired against me. The only other chance I had prior to today to go out and get this stupid card I actually got to the store to buy one... and discovered I forgot to bring the money.
https://vsslaven.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/facepalm_picard_riker.jpg

And that dear readers sums up how my day has gone.

Damn that sucks. :(

In other news though, it made it to the 5.5m milestone. That's pretty impressive. ^o^ I nearly caved to up my pledge to the $300 pledge, but my wallet just wouldn't have been able to take it. It's frustrating as I get paid next week. If it could have held on for one week longer, I would have had it. >.< I did up to $175 though so I can have a digital copy to play!! XD

Who else here backed this project and what pledge did you make in the end?

Kickpuncher
06-13-2015, 12:48 PM
Who else here backed this project and what pledge did you make in the end?

packed it three times , 60$ each
I would like to have the kickstarter physical edition for PS4, PSVita and WiiU
really wish I could take the 250$ collectors edition but its too much and I can't choose which console to have it for .

KnightOfTruth
06-13-2015, 03:10 PM
Was going to do $250 but forgot it ended yesterday so did nothing. :(

Skyone
06-14-2015, 07:54 PM
Backed day 1 with $100, I was initially going for the PS4 version now that there's a vita one coming too I'm not sure anymore.

Matt16
06-15-2015, 10:12 PM
Ended up with the $60 level, was going to go for $300 but I backed 2 other Kickstarters as well so didn't want to spend almost $500 in one go.

vhal_x
06-15-2015, 10:23 PM
Wanted to back $300, but getting N64 edition of Yooka-Laylee so couldn't afford to :( x

game_player_s
10-21-2015, 04:23 PM
Good news, they are still accepting "Slacker Backer" pledges for the campaign!
https://www.fangamer.com/a/kindling/bloodstained

Ryaku
10-21-2015, 04:40 PM
Good !! thanks for info :)

I don't know fan gamer.... it's serious site ?

OniRyo
10-21-2015, 06:46 PM
Good !! thanks for info :)

I don't know fan gamer.... it's serious site ?

Fangamer is the ones who mostly makes the collectibles for Kickstarters (They do it for Shenmue 3 aswell). So yes it's a serious website. ;)

Ryaku
10-21-2015, 06:47 PM
thanks !! :)

Twisted
04-29-2018, 07:51 AM
we have to choose our platform choice within the next 2 weeks or so...i don't recall how to go about doing that! since it's been "years"..can someone please point me to the right direction with a link please?

xcodef
04-30-2018, 06:09 AM
Thanks for this guys :) it looks awesome! pledge for $150 and will be getting the switch version of it :D

Loving the art of the game!

Cosmic_Link
04-30-2018, 09:09 AM
we have to choose our platform choice within the next 2 weeks or so...i don't recall how to go about doing that! since it's been "years"..can someone please point me to the right direction with a link please?

Visit this page and use the form to retrieve your backer survey.

https://fulfillment.fangamer.com/kindling/bloodstained/survey_support

I only know as was faffing about changing my platforms the other night. Have changed my CE to Switch since XB1 is not being used anymore. XD

Shellshock
05-12-2018, 07:35 AM
FYI I don't know whether it's been mentioned here yet but they are closing pre-orders on May 14th