PDA

View Full Version : Missing Edition (Not Yet Released) Assassin's Creed Syndicate Collector's Edition

KnightOfTruth
05-12-2015, 05:54 PM
Full Game Name: Assassin's Creed Syndicate
Edition Name: Collector's Edition
Platform(s): PS4/Xbox1/PC
Region(s): NA
Publisher: Ubisoft
Release Date: October 23, 2015
Price (RRP): $120
Package Description:

Content Description:

- AC Syndicate Game
- Season Pass (note: all preorders of all editions will receive Darwin & Dickens Conspiracy Mission)
- an exclusive CE box,
- a digital copy of the official soundtrack of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate,
- a double sided map of London,
- a Jacob Crossroad figurine,
- and a AC Syndicate artbook.

Link(s) to source(s): GamerAssaultWeekly (http://www.gamerassaultweekly.com/2015/05/assassins-creed-syndicate-collectors-edition-detailed/)

Other Info/Pics:
http://www.gamerassaultweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/AS_Syndicate_CE-1024x527.png

Twisted
05-12-2015, 06:22 PM
they should HD remaster the first game in the series.

Cosmic_Link
05-12-2015, 06:51 PM
The CEs have less items in each year, but the prices remain the same...

KnightOfTruth
05-12-2015, 07:03 PM
The CEs have less items in each year, but the prices remain the same...

I fear that CEs are going to continue to do this, or even worse. The Batman and Halo CEs better rock the house with their costs, that's all I can say.

Yeah, I'm very disappointed that this is $120 in the US. There's STILL ACU CEs sitting on store shelves at the Walmart and Best Buy near me because the price is just ridiculous for what you get and apparently the market things so too. I could see $100 perhaps but even that is a lot when you look at it -- you're spending $40 extra for a somewhat decent statue/figure and a mini-artbook. The soundtrack is digital = $0 and the double-sided map likely could've been a pre-order bonus (and still might be). If they tossed a steelbook into it, then I could see it being "ok" for that price.

Speaking of steelbooks, I wonder if they'll release them for sale separately on the NA site again like last time?

ingmar1988
05-12-2015, 07:15 PM
I hope it will be exact same box as EU CE, so I do not have to buy it...

Ayiu
05-12-2015, 07:18 PM

just have a look at my news post and all your hopes and dreams will be scattered within seconds :wave:

rapister
05-13-2015, 08:30 AM

Umm.....

For EU and Oceania

Assassin's Creed Syndicate - The Rooks Edition
64.99 pounds

Assassin's Creed Syndicate game.
Exclusive Collector's Box.
Double-sided London Map with street advertising on the back.
A high quality art book including concept art that inspired the game.
The official game soundtrack.

https://d2cbl95zrwg5u1.cloudfront.net/images/products/23016430/Assassins-Creed-Syndicate-The-Rooks-Edition-PS4-17506885-5.jpeg

Matrix6
05-13-2015, 08:55 AM
Aawwwww, no flag? ??

rapister
05-13-2015, 09:06 AM
Aawwwww, no flag? ??

the Union Jack?

LowlyAssassin
05-13-2015, 09:39 AM
Its up on US ubishop too
Yes price remains the same and they removed the postcards and the CD and steelie but add the season pass which I still think should be free this time to apologize for acu's unreadyness

Dreamcazman
05-13-2015, 02:19 PM
Urgh, I'm so over AC, yearly iterations are just too much.

Passing on this one. Black Flag I played for a couple of hours, then shelved it. Bought the Unity Guillotine Edition, never played it and then thankfully sold it for the same amount I paid. :-/