PDA

View Full Version : The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (Collectors Edition)

DaTraS
05-14-2015, 12:15 AM
Greetings, Ladies and Gentlemen!

I would like to introduce myself as nothing more than a Collector in a desperate need of only but one thing!

Since I found myself quite lucky to preorder the Collectors Edition of "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt" just a week ago, I finally decided to actually start playing the previous titles. And the result was that my collector's DNA started getting all crazy and searching for the CE's of the previous titles as well. Getting the first one was quite easy, so now I'm searching all day and all night as I can't find the German or Austrian Version of "The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (Collectors Edition)" anywhere (well, except for 495 EUR that is...).

But as I just stumbled upon these great forums I hope that my search will finally come to an end.

So what am I exactly looking for and why?

I'm fine with used condition, faulty Geralt-statues or missing the complete Premium Edition of the Game usually included, as the PE is offered nearly everywhere! But what I NEED is everything else - and that is in German, as Artbook and the Guide for Dice and Card are localized. :beg::beg::beg: And to my knowing, only the German (d'oh!) and the Austrian Version meet my conditions.

As I don't like "selfmade" CE's, i.e. English Artbook with German game or CE's which were not natively released for my beloved PC plattform, every other Version is not of my interest.

Okay... Long Story short:

Want To Buy
Title: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (Collectors Edition)
Platform: PC
region: Germany / Austrian
Condition: Everything (Sealed, new, used,etc)
Link to DB Entry: http://collectorsedition.org/game-db/the-witcher-2-assassins-of-kings-collectors-edition-pc-dvd-rom (if exists)

I hope that someone in here can save me from my misery.
For any suggestion or offer I am very grateful.

Thank in Advance,

DaTraS

(I hope that you guys could actually understand what I've meant, as it has been a real long time since I've wrote this much in English. So please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors)

P.S.: I will correctly introduce myself once I've got some sleep and my phone's fully charged again :barsong: