PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to buy - Dead Space Ultra Limited Edition for Xbox360

Funnnkyyy
05-14-2015, 11:31 PM
Looking to buy a copy of Dead Space Ultra Limited Edition for Xbox 360.

I'm open to looking at sealed and opened copies in very good condition.

Please send me some pictures and your asking price and if it is negotiable.

With your asking price, please specify what currency it is please as I am in Australia not US or UK.

if possible a potential shipping price would be great also.

Funnnkyyy
05-15-2015, 12:41 AM
Having just read the do's and don't for the site as I am new, if anyone has any concerns of me looking to buy having just joined the site I am happy to provide a link to my eBay page which shows my 100% positive feedback score of 243.

I have been looking for this item for quite sometime now on eBay and Amazon and found this site during my search through Google so I thought I would post here as well.

KnightOfTruth
05-16-2015, 12:29 PM
Someone was selling theirs on this site last year IIRC, but it's long been sold it seems. They do pop up every now and then but obviously are one of the most expensive 360 CEs you can buy, so expect to pay a lot. If I see one anywhere ill be sure to let you know since its not on my list for anyone else :)

Funnnkyyy
05-17-2015, 12:38 PM
Someone was selling theirs on this site last year IIRC, but it's long been sold it seems. They do pop up every now and then but obviously are one of the most expensive 360 CEs you can buy, so expect to pay a lot. If I see one anywhere ill be sure to let you know since its not on my list for anyone else :)

Hi there,

Thanks very much!

Yeah I know they cost a pretty penny however I'm a huge fan of the franchise and am prepared to pay good money for this in good condition.

I guess as many people on here have said its "my holy grail" that I'm searching for! :)

Funnnkyyy
05-22-2015, 10:55 PM
Bump

ejstyles
05-23-2015, 04:08 PM
Sorry man, you missed #1 on eBay a couple of weeks back...was in negotiations but I lost out too.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=111667178022

Funnnkyyy
05-23-2015, 09:24 PM
Sorry man, you missed #1 on eBay a couple of weeks back...was in negotiations but I lost out too.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=111667178022

:) I actually did buy this one! :bananayes: Saw photos of the great condition it was in and the fact that it is #1 I went for it. Just waiting for it to arrive in the post!

I had bumped this thread as I was still interested in seeing if I could pick up a sealed copy for a good price. Although they seem almost impossible to find! :(

ejstyles
05-23-2015, 10:38 PM
Damn your eyes! Lucky... :)

Yeah, sealed is almost non-existent as you can't find the number out without opening...congrats on the score though!

Funnnkyyy
05-23-2015, 11:19 PM
:barsong:

Thanks! Had been looking for quite a while and when number1 popped up I just jumped at it lol

There is another one on sale atm on amazon (the American site from memory) US $499 it's opened as well. Number 740ish I think from memory. Looks to be in great condition as well! You should take a look :)

Funnnkyyy
05-23-2015, 11:23 PM
There is also a user on here (Lobo) who is selling an open one of these as well. Perhaps you guys can sort out a price on that one as well? :)

Good luck! And hope you get one for a price you want to pay!

Funnnkyyy
05-29-2015, 11:42 AM
Bump, still looking/hoping to find a sealed copy as well