PDA

View Full Version : Best way to ship a Playstation 4 20th Anniversary to Europe

euphoriapt
05-18-2015, 02:15 AM
Hi guys, i bought a ps4 anniversary edition and i would like to send it to my country (Portugal) can anyone tell me what is thest/safest way to send it ?? I thought on renting a container and ship with other stuff.

Cosmic_Link
05-18-2015, 05:12 AM
In a box, via a courier service, insured to its full value. That way it spends less time in transit and is less likely to be damaged. I would personally recommend FedEx.

aselwyn1
05-28-2015, 09:01 PM
Wow lucky in canada they didn't even say when they were selling them or where and randomly popped up on ebay and the playstation store at 2 am and i didnt get one :(

euphoriapt
05-29-2015, 04:29 AM
I tried to buy mine during the sale but crashed all the time and i didn't knew that i shouldn't refresh, guess what i did ... yeah ... -_-' i refreshed all the time that was loading the page .. so nowww i spent 900$ (in hand) and got the freaking console and guess what yes iam happy for a brand new sealed peace of videogame history =D. Now iam going back to my country and i think iam going to rent some room on a container and ship that and other stuff by boat.

euphoriapt
05-29-2015, 04:30 AM
In a box, via a courier service, insured to its full value. That way it spends less time in transit and is less likely to be damaged. I would personally recommend FedEx.

yeah but i can iamagine the price that i would pay for that ... like 300 .. if not 400$ =S