PDA

View Full Version : Clearing out some collector's editions

lhurgoyf
05-27-2015, 10:42 PM
Various stuff for sale taking up space in my closets.

Prices are based on cursory search on ebay and are negotiable. Does not include shipping costs. Pictures on request.

PS3 Region 1
Aliens vs Predator Hunter Edition - Sealed/Brand new - $100.00

XBOX NTSC
Call of Duty Black Ops Prestige Edition - Sealed/Brand new - $150.00

DS
Nintendo DSi XL 25th Anniversary Super Mario Bros Edition (US version) - Sealed/Brand new - $180.00

PSP
DJ Max Portable Fever Crew Edition (Signed) - Sealed/Brand new - $130.00

TheHeape
05-27-2015, 11:44 PM
Would you be willing to go lower on the two worlds? That's the same price as it can be had on Amazon but they have Prime shipping. Highest price I've seen them go for on eBay is $50.

lhurgoyf
05-27-2015, 11:56 PM
Would you be willing to go lower on the two worlds? That's the same price as it can be had on Amazon but they have Prime shipping. Highest price I've seen them go for on eBay is $50.

Didn't register to even look on amazon for 2nd hand sales. But yes, $50 would be within reason. Updated prices to reflect that, thanks.

Funnnkyyy
05-28-2015, 09:11 AM
Do you have pictures of the two worlds item please?

lhurgoyf
05-28-2015, 07:53 PM
Do you have pictures of the two worlds item please?

I do, but as discussed with TheHeape it will be a non-express box at 4lbs so shipping will run around $14. It is a big box for a low price and I'm not sure if that would still interest you or not. I've gone ahead and taken it off the list since the price to shipping is a bit silly if that is all someone was getting.