PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Syndicate Mighty Ape Exclusive Steelbook / Metal Case

Redmagster
05-29-2015, 01:17 PM
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/image.jpg1_zpsjvdkbinh.jpg (http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/Redmagster/media/image.jpg1_zpsjvdkbinh.jpg.html)

The Assassin's Creed Syndicate Steel Tin Edition includes:

Exclusive Tin Box packaging
1 additional single player mission for an extra 45 minutes of gameplay:
The Darwin and Dickens Conspiracy: Embark on two pulse-quickening missions that will take you into the inner sanctums of London’s most influential men. Defend Charles Darwin’s disco*veries from those who would kill to silence him. And help a friend of legendary writer Charles Dickens keep a secret that could get him killed

$109.99

And you get a free flag! (The flag is horrible IMO....)

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/Redmagster/image.jpg1_zpssk1jrzff.jpg (http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/Redmagster/media/image.jpg1_zpssk1jrzff.jpg.html)

https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/Assassins-Creed-Syndicate-Steel-Tin-Edition/23016427

Seesternmann
05-29-2015, 02:20 PM
I noticed that jonkhor is doing a GB for US members here. I'm interested in it too. Are there any others from EU interested ? Maybe we could run a second EU GB for it. :)

PulpSuicide
05-29-2015, 02:28 PM
wow thats one beautiful steelbook

barnaba
05-29-2015, 02:46 PM
I noticed that jonkhor is doing a GB for US members here. I'm interested in it too. Are there any others from EU interested ? Maybe we could run a second EU GB for it. :)

yeah , good idea . im interested.

CheapAssassin
05-29-2015, 04:55 PM
Mag no like green flag. :(

Twisted
05-29-2015, 06:31 PM
this steelbook is incredible one of the best designs I've laid eyes on in my opinion.

comaamen86
05-30-2015, 03:44 PM
Like the flag, reminds me of soulfly

Steel okay

Redmagster
06-01-2015, 11:48 PM
Can I get a feel for how many European members would appreciate a group buy?

I think it will work out around £54 each plus shipping onwards to members from the UK if I run one?

Let me know :yes:

Seesternmann
06-02-2015, 03:38 PM

I think it will work out around £54 each plus shipping onwards to members from the UK if I run one?

Here, I'm interested!! :this:

I'm not from the UK but shipping one steel from the UK to Germany shouldn't be thaaaat expensive, right?

Do we all have to agree on the plattform though ? I'm intersted in the Xbox One version btw.

And many thanks for that offer Mags!! :hug:

Twisted
06-02-2015, 06:50 PM
is this same steelbook available anywhere else outside of New Zealand Mightyape?

vhal_x
06-02-2015, 07:09 PM
I'm interested Mags :) x

comaamen86
06-03-2015, 05:20 PM
Can feel many European members ?

I think it will work out £54 each

When when when !!!

Redmagster
06-04-2015, 12:50 PM
When when when !!!

No matter how long I'm away some things never change.... :nosleep:

:rotf:

Hey Coma! :wave: :hug:

Redmagster
06-04-2015, 12:54 PM
I'm interested Mags :) x

Hey Vhal!! Greta to see you on here and no problem at all - will keep you updated :) xx

Here, I'm interested!! :this:

I'm not from the UK but shipping one steel from the UK to Germany shouldn't be thaaaat expensive, right?

Do we all have to agree on the plattform though ? I'm intersted in the Xbox One version btw.

And many thanks for that offer Mags!! :hug:

Shipping to Germany from UK will be around £4 airmail or £9.75 tracked & signed :thumb:
I will check out the difference it makes if we buy both PS4 and Xbox One but better we all get the ones we want :yes:

is this same steelbook available anywhere else outside of New Zealand Mightyape?

I haven't seen it anywhere else yet but that's not to say it won't pop up somewhere soon... ;)

Matt16
06-04-2015, 08:17 PM
I'm interested Mags :wave:

col_96
06-05-2015, 11:54 AM
I really want one- Any chance of this ending up on Ebay for us in the UK to get a hold of?

Redmagster
06-05-2015, 12:05 PM
So the plot thickens...

This same steelbook is now available as a limited edition or preorder bonus at an Italian game store called GameUp...

Any of our Italian members on here that could find out the details for us???

Lemur
06-05-2015, 12:27 PM
No need to rush for this. It will be available in other countries as well :ok:

Meyna86
06-05-2015, 04:53 PM
This Steelbook looks beautiful and I would like one but only after I get a confirmation it's G2 size. Also, it will probably pop up around the world in time.

MPDEW
06-05-2015, 04:58 PM
So the plot thickens...

This same steelbook is now available as a limited edition or preorder bonus at an Italian game store called GameUp...

Any of our Italian members on here that could find out the details for us???

I'm not from Italy but what details would you like to know. After asking them directly I can confirm that the Steelbook will only be given at the launch of ACS if you have secured yourself a copy with them (GameUp). (Which is kind of normal...)

Here's a link for the location of their stores: http://www.game-up.it/negozi

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/05/4224dcf5418c947f83164d2647d4133a.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

patcrazystar64
06-05-2015, 09:04 PM
Love the design but I'll wait and see if North America gets a release as well. Maybe we'll get this as a UPlay exclusive just like we did with Unity.

damar
06-26-2015, 04:47 AM
So, any news on other countries getting this one?
Also, I am interested in joining your group buy for this one. I have mail box in the UK.

LowlyAssassin
06-26-2015, 11:14 AM

This unknown member here would like one

Meyna86
06-27-2015, 10:07 PM
I would gladly take one too. I live in the UK.
But I do believe that it will pop up in some European store eventually. Maybe German Amazon.

Nachtfalke
07-16-2015, 12:10 PM
And up on german Amazon :)
http://www.amazon.de/Assassins-Creed-Syndicate-Amazon-PlayStation/dp/B011CDEQDA/ref=sr_1_98?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1437044914&sr=1-98

Meyna86
07-16-2015, 12:25 PM
Told ya. Good ol' reliable Germans. :wave:

Redmagster
07-16-2015, 12:36 PM
Getting closer!!! :cpatch:

CheapAssassin
07-16-2015, 04:26 PM
And up on german Amazon :)
http://www.amazon.de/Assassins-Creed-Syndicate-Amazon-PlayStation/dp/B011CDEQDA/ref=sr_1_98?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1437044914&sr=1-98

Omg thanks for sharing. This steelbook is GLORIOUS!! I guess I wont have to buy it from mightyape.nz anymore. :D

Nachtfalke
07-16-2015, 07:16 PM
I'm glad I could help. :v:

MPDEW
07-18-2015, 02:02 AM
Interesting, thanks for sharing :)

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

comaamen86
07-21-2015, 12:06 AM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Assassins-Creed-Syndicate-Amazon-Bundle/dp/B011YULM42/ref=sr_1_19?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1437433160&sr=1-19

some sort of steel is on amazon uk

CheapAssassin
07-21-2015, 12:14 AM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Assassins-Creed-Syndicate-Amazon-Bundle/dp/B011YULM42/ref=sr_1_19?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1437433160&sr=1-19

some sort of steel is on amazon uk

:notworthy:

For once, no sheep or blow up doll :lmao:

comaamen86
07-21-2015, 12:22 AM
:notworthy:

For once, no sheep or blow up doll :lmao:

well im feeling a little ill, my standards have slipped form will resume at some point

CheapAssassin
07-21-2015, 12:26 AM
well im feeling a little ill, my standards have slipped form will resume at some point

Hope you get better soon comaa :)

But still spare us from the sheep stick and blow up dolls. U need them more than we do. :p

stevenjameshyde
07-22-2015, 10:32 AM
Hi all

The lovely MightyApe steelbook is available to order on amazon.de for us Europeans, EUR69.95 at the time of writing (just over £50 including shipping)

http://www.amazon.de/Assassins-Creed-Syndicate-Steelbook-Amazon/dp/B011CDECYI/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1437557486&sr=8-6&keywords=assassin%27s+creed+syndicate

blockbusterboy
08-13-2015, 06:03 PM
I am so twatting pissed off. Have to pay £120.00 for the Big Ben edition with cunting average looking, and I'm being generous here, metalpak. Now I've got to pay another £50.00 to get the actual steelbook that by all rights should be in the Big Ben edition in the first place.

Not like a whole slew of releases are coming out all round the same time.

No not at all.. Sarcasm fully intended

KnightOfTruth
08-13-2015, 06:25 PM
Yeah, I really like that steelbook, but I'm still holding out for US to release one over here like last time sold separately. Don't mind spending $15 or so just for the steel! :)

Redmagster
08-13-2015, 08:42 PM
I am so twatting pissed off. Have to pay £120.00 for the Big Ben edition with cunting average looking, and I'm being generous here, metalpak. Now I've got to pay another £50.00 to get the actual steelbook that by all rights should be in the Big Ben edition in the first place.

Had to laugh at this :lmao:

I was actually lying in bed the other night thinking 'I HATE metalpaks' whoever thought up that crap????

Seesternmann
08-13-2015, 10:01 PM
Had to laugh at this :lmao:

I was actually lying in bed the other night thinking 'I HATE metalpaks' whoever thought up that crap????

Well it's not that I don't like metalpaks at all but it's so damn annoying when we all have to buy a game twice just to get all the collectors cases which are available.

Redmagster
08-13-2015, 10:06 PM
Well it's not that I don't like metalpaks at all but it's so damn annoying when we all have to buy a game twice just to get all the collectors cases which are available.

As a true obsessive metal collector I have all the steelbooks and metalpaks so I guess I'm part of the problem... But given the choice the steelbooks are massively superior IMO....

KnightOfTruth
08-13-2015, 10:39 PM
As a true obsessive metal collector I have all the steelbooks and metalpaks so I guess I'm part of the problem... But given the choice the steelbooks are massively superior IMO....

Yeah, metalpaks definitely don't get any love from me... I'll get them if they're easy to come by or there is no steelbook in existence for something, but they just kinda hang around as the "ugly ducklings" of my collection. Really not a fan at all. I mean, c'mon, they're literally just spineless empty shells of a steelbook!

Vlad
08-14-2015, 09:58 AM
So has anyone seen the flag available in the UK?
I'd really like one of them because it looks a bit different but haven't seen it anywhere here. Heh, seems odd too, the flag's based on the Union Flag but I've not seen it in the actual UK. :P

I'm gonna throw my hat in here on the Metalpak thing too, I actually like some of them tbh, the quality doesn't feel as good but I like the fancy embossed designs you get on some of them that open right up to make a big image. (Unless they're not actually Metalpaks and are some other brand, TitaniumPamphlets or something, in which case I'm a tube...)
Although this steel is gorgeous, love the design.

damar
08-14-2015, 12:48 PM
As a steelbook collector myself, I am really annoyed with Ubisoft. They release a large number of steelbooks and metalcases for every big game and they distribute these steelbooks to different regions around the world with exclusivity deals everywhere. Collecting these can become a pain. And when you thought you had them all, you discover an obscure release somewhere a year later. I bought Far Cry 4 multiple times in order to obtain its elusive steelbook releases. And only few days ago I discovered that there two more steels for watch dogs and AC black flag that I thought I had.
However, the AC series is very popular and I actually find it easier to obtain the steels without having to buy the game again. I am going to get the Big Ben edition and ignore the other one for now as I am certain I'll find few months later for a cheap price in a mint condition on auction sites.
I am also sure that Ubisoft will surprise us with one or two other steelbooks for the game in some region or the other around the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Life Is Prime
08-15-2015, 01:28 AM
Yeah, I really like that steelbook, but I'm still holding out for US to release one over here like last time sold separately. Don't mind spending $15 or so just for the steel! :)

If the U.S. does get a steelbook release for Assassin's Creed Syndicate, I hope it will feature the art from the motion comic just like how last year's did. When I asked Pop Mhan he wasn't sure, so all we can do is wait and see (although the release date is coming up soon).

MPDEW
08-15-2015, 03:56 AM
If the U.S. does get a steelbook release for Assassin's Creed Syndicate, I hope it will feature the art from the motion comic just like how last year's did. When I asked Pop Mhan he wasn't sure, so all we can do is wait and see (although the release date is coming up soon).

I was totally thinking the same yesterday looking at the poster on my wall! I'd totally get one for sure!

Life Is Prime
08-16-2015, 07:36 PM
I was totally thinking the same yesterday looking at the poster on my wall! I'd totally get one for sure!

Ever since it was added as a reward, I've been wanting to snag one through Ubisoft's Join the Family program. The cost to redeem an autographed poster is 100,000 credits, and as of today I have 92,900 credits. There's still a chance!

I'll join you in line if a steelbook ever does release with the same art. The Unity one is so snazzy!

LowlyAssassin
08-17-2015, 06:55 AM
I am so :censored:ting :censored: off. Have to pay £120.00 for the Big Ben edition with :censored:ing average looking, and I'm being generous here, metalpak. Now I've got to pay another £50.00 to get the actual steelbook that by all rights should be in the Big Ben edition in the first place.

Excuse you
And by what rights should the mighty ape steelbook be in the big benediction?
By your human right to freedom of movement
Or perhaps your human right to dignity
Or some other than right that I am not aware of?
Or perhaps your right as a consumer who lives in a capitalist world where money is power and the more money ubisoft can get you to spend the less they care about you and the more powerful they become

KnightOfTruth
08-18-2015, 10:54 AM
Excuse you
Or perhaps your right as a consumer who lives in a capitalist world where money is power and the more money ubisoft can get you to spend the less they care about you and the more powerful they become

Lily = Templar confirmed. ;)

Life Is Prime
09-14-2015, 02:19 AM
Lily = Templar confirmed. ;)

For your information, I too associate with the Templar Order. Carry on as you will...

blockbusterboy
09-23-2015, 08:10 PM
Excuse you

You know something lily after 'The Phantom Pain' and 'Destiny:The Taken King' so called collectors editions, and I'm talking about price specifically there. Of course they are pretty dire it has to be said...

It has to be said that maybe the whole Syndicate thing is no worse than any other multiple release versions of the same game such as the aforementioned metal Gear or the forthcoming Fallout 4.

I actually played a bit of Unity online a couple of weeks back before retreating back into gta online.

I'll tell you something Lily I'll take one look at that steelbook, run my fingers gently over it, and all will be forgiven.

Yeah I'm fickle like that : )

jurcek
10-06-2015, 03:52 PM
it looks really nice in real...perfect design... :)
http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u446/jurcek20/gaming/received_10153661352573522_zpsek7rmikx.jpeg

blockbusterboy
10-23-2015, 04:11 PM
I can confirm that this is fantastic and ribbed/mottled (take your pick) as I predicted..

I am purring contentedly away as I caress it...

comaamen86
10-23-2015, 04:41 PM
I can confirm that this is fantastic and ribbed/mottled (take your pick) as I predicted..

I am purring contentedly away as I caress it...

Condoms?

blockbusterboy
10-24-2015, 07:09 PM
Well as I don't know whatever a whatever is (Evie apparently has one) then I'm hardly likely to know what these condoms you talk about are..

Matrix6
11-01-2015, 08:59 PM
Does this edition come in a white box packaging like the Amazon.UK exclusive? Anybody know? :???:

Claudiaca
12-16-2015, 01:44 PM
Does this edition come in a white box packaging like the Amazon.UK exclusive? Anybody know? :???:

It doesn't. Game and steelbook are simply put together in a shrink wrap.

Matrix6
12-17-2015, 02:58 AM
It doesn't. Game and steelbook are simply put together in a shrink wrap.

Thanks for that. Shame Amazon.UK won't ship the steelbook bundle to Australia...

Dreamcazman
12-17-2015, 07:05 AM
Thanks for that. Shame Amazon.UK won't ship the steelbook bundle to Australia...
Amazon have the game + steelbook for $23 pounds atm. :v:

Even though it says it won't ship, just make sure you pick a street address. Just made an order myself & it went through no problem. :thumb:

Glad I waited to pick this up.

EDIT: It actually worked out to $19 pounds once they removed the VAT. :D